Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) ...
guudaa

Williston, ND

#74 Apr 17, 2013
lovely pomeranian puppies they are both male and female looking for a happy new family for their new homes
leave mails at [email protected]
This Site is a Scam

Hawthorne, CA

#75 Apr 17, 2013
guudaa wrote:
lovely pomeranian puppies they are both male and female looking for a happy new family for their new homes
leave mails at [email protected]
You are correct,

THIS IS A SCAM - CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO PUPPY!

[email protected] also known as IDIOT is a well-known pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

Here's how this ridiculous little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM works:

This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the dog’s shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the dogs but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Then the scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the dog has been supposedly shipped.

BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMERS ARE MAGGOTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a SCAMMER.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more info on this CAMEROON PET SCAM.
Valentin

Decatur, GA

#76 Apr 21, 2013
I have been looking for a husky for a year I love animals but can u tell me were they were at
Carlys_Momma08

Hawthorne, CA

#77 Apr 22, 2013
Valentin wrote:
I have been looking for a husky for a year I love animals but can u tell me were they were at
"They" at in CAMEROON AFRICA.

This scammer who claims to have puppies "For free adoption" would love to take your money and NOT send you a puppy.
courtney

United States

#78 Apr 23, 2013
What do they look like
Monica

Hawthorne, CA

#79 Apr 23, 2013
courtney wrote:
What do they look like
Hey can I have a free siberian husky puppy too?
Monica

Hawthorne, CA

#80 Apr 23, 2013
i wan a free husky puppie!
Husky Siberian

Hawthorne, CA

#81 Apr 23, 2013
courtney wrote:
What do they look like
Send me a free puppus ASAP!
YouShouldBeAssha med

Cartersville, GA

#85 May 1, 2013
Elard wrote:
Two siberian husky puppies male and female need a new home.we do offer this puppies free for adoption to any family ready to spoil them with all they need.Our goal is to find suitable home for this pets.contact us if you are a family or individual ready to adopt this puppies. ontact:[email protected] au
You should be ashamed of yourself posting this scam! Me and my 11 year old son saw your post and we were excited because his dream is to get two Siberian huskies. We thought this was an answer to our prayers, but after reading what Stan(thank you Stan) posted, we now see how cruel people can with their lies! My son thought he actually had a chance at fulfilling his dream of getting two Siberian Huskies.
Stan

Hawthorne, CA

#86 May 1, 2013
YouShouldBeAsshamed wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of yourself posting this scam! Me and my 11 year old son saw your post and we were excited because his dream is to get two Siberian huskies. We thought this was an answer to our prayers, but after reading what Stan(thank you Stan) posted, we now see how cruel people can with their lies! My son thought he actually had a chance at fulfilling his dream of getting two Siberian Huskies.
Any ad for a purebred Siberian Husky puppy (or any purebred puppy) that says FREE or FOR FREE ADOPTION is a SCAM.
cesar lopez

Portland, OR

#87 May 6, 2013
Elard wrote:
Two siberian husky puppies male and female need a new home.we do offer this puppies free for adoption to any family ready to spoil them with all they need.Our goal is to find suitable home for this pets.contact us if you are a family or individual ready to adopt this puppies. ontact:[email protected] au
would like to talk about getting one of ur pups
Cameroon Scammer

Hawthorne, CA

#88 May 6, 2013
cesar lopez wrote:
<quoted text> would like to talk about getting one of ur pups
I wan a FREE siberian husky puppy
mose

Hawthorne, CA

#89 May 6, 2013
cesar lopez wrote:
<quoted text> would like to talk about getting one of ur pups
would like to talk about getting one of you siberian husky puppies, FREE, OF COURSE!
carl vincent buniel

Philippines

#91 May 7, 2013
in our home cant i adopt those 3 dogs?
Hannah

United States

#93 May 13, 2013
Elard wrote:
Two siberian husky puppies male and female need a new home.we do offer this puppies free for adoption to any family ready to spoil them with all they need.Our goal is to find suitable home for this pets.contact us if you are a family or individual ready to adopt this puppies. ontact:[email protected] au
I would like one of the huskys :)
Tink

Hawthorne, CA

#94 May 13, 2013
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like one of the huskys :)
I would like one of those FREE huskys too
Jenny

Long Beach, CA

#95 May 29, 2013
Where is your location
Nathan

Fullerton, CA

#96 May 29, 2013
Elard wrote:
Two siberian husky puppies male and female need a new home.we do offer this puppies free for adoption to any family ready to spoil them with all they need.Our goal is to find suitable home for this pets.contact us if you are a family or individual ready to adopt this puppies. ontact:[email protected] au
do you still have the puppies?!
Elard

Hawthorne, CA

#97 May 29, 2013
Jenny wrote:
Where is your location
Look at my original posting on this thread
I am a scammer located in Cameroon Africa.
Elard

Hawthorne, CA

#98 May 29, 2013
Nathan wrote:
<quoted text> do you still have the puppies?!
Look at the beginning of this thread -- I first posted on April 28, 2012 so OF COURSE I still have the puppies (you are an idiot!)

All you have to do is send money to me in Cameroon Africa, I'm so happy to take your money and NOT send you a puppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fed inspectors find sick, dead animals at pet d... Mon USA R0CKS 4
News Hairy caterpillars swarm over parts of Indonesia (Apr '11) May 23 ukkir 6
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) May 18 Flakita 727
free puppies to good home (Jan '09) May 13 NELIDA AYBAR 584
2 free male kittens and a calico mom. May 10 Maeganjones 1
i have 2 free kittens to give away need to find... (Jun '09) May 10 Rebecca 6
News Woman 'Devastated' Her Dog Was Mistakenly Adopt... May 2 Ldarrell 16
More from around the web