Horse's blindness doesn't keep owner ...

Horse's blindness doesn't keep owner from riding

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Courier story from Aug 3, 2013, titled Horse's blindness doesn't keep owner from riding. In it, The Daily Courier reports that:

Kelli Granger of Penticton holds on to her horse Whiskey, who is blind. Although the horse can't see, Granger rides her four times per week in Okanagan Falls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Courier.

Kelli Granger

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Hello everyone I am the proud owner of whiskey :) I have learned so much from my horse and together we have made a wonderful team teaching each other new things everyday and I would love to be able to help out others in the same situation it could save a lot of grief and waste . I think anyone willing to give a blind horse a fighting chance to still function and enjoy life to the fullest will find they would not trade their horse for any other . So please contact me via email if you are or know someone in the same situation that would still like to use their blind horse . Thank you .
My email is - [email protected]
Ryan

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Nice name for a horse.. Here is an interesting site for training your horses.. http://remedieshealth.com/horses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Ants for sale (May '11) Wed how much 12
News Snakes Alive! Missing pythons on the loose in n... Sep 16 Knock off purse s... 12
News The Gift of Midas gives back to equine genetic ... Sep 13 Stephany McDowell 2
News Can You Tell a Wild Cat from a Pet Cat? Sep 6 Dan Felix 1
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Sep 4 flbadcatowner 50
News 'Canadian Million' Races Set for Woodbine Aug '16 Goody 1
News DNR: Don't release pet fish into Michigan lakes Aug '16 BarbaraMcDowell5439 1
More from around the web