tiny double coat chihuahua needs a home

Posted in the Pets Forum

Anonymous

Whitney, TX

#1 Aug 2, 2013
She is my boy friends puppy just almost. A year old female. He moved here to go to work here has three Chihuahuas. She is the. Baby he bought. Her in Illinois. For 5oo she is very sweet playful... great for children. We ask that u have a fenced. Yard plz also is used to a doggie. Door. Or will use pee pads .. we ask that you're. Able to take care of here never been tied out and that is not what we would want for. Her u understand.! Never been cage or in a crate. Either. Animals. Need to be a family. Member. She is tiny 3lbs. Asking. 150 to a loving. Family PET HOME OR IF WANT HER PAPERS IS AN EXTRA FEE or we will figure. Out something. But he has two other BABYS and I have three. Already " ALSO SHE MAY POSSIBLY. BE BREED. TO. HIS TINY WHITE MALE CHIHUAHUA. " .....Text two one seven. Five nine. Seven. Six two five seven if interested please contact me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a lab ouppy 9 hr jriley1963 1
All about crate training your puppy effectively Wed trevorbsmith 1
Guinea pig's lice can't spread to pet owners Jan 25 poo 1
Gorgeous Siberian husky puppies Jan 24 niyzeria brown 2
Free rabbit to good home (Mar '10) Jan 24 robin 47
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Jan 19 Ash 687
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Jan 16 mary 229
More from around the web