Watch Tara The Pet Cat Rescue A Boy F...

Watch Tara The Pet Cat Rescue A Boy From A Dog's Jaws

There are 2 comments on the Anorak story from May 14, 2014, titled Watch Tara The Pet Cat Rescue A Boy From A Dog's Jaws. In it, Anorak reports that:

REASONS for not totally trusting cats are many. But in Bakersfield, California, a pet cat appears to have saved a young boy from being savaged by a dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anorak.

1Sam236

New York, NY

#1 May 14, 2014
Really? "Reasons for not totally trusting cats are many"??? Really?
It's asses like this who propogate bad feelings and stupid myths about cats. Anyone who is lucky enough to be loved by a cat will not be surprised by Tara's heroic actions.
Treat a cat like a family member and you will have a friend and protector for life!
Linda

East Point, KY

#2 May 14, 2014
1Sam236 wrote:
Really? "Reasons for not totally trusting cats are many"??? Really?
It's asses like this who propogate bad feelings and stupid myths about cats. Anyone who is lucky enough to be loved by a cat will not be surprised by Tara's heroic actions.
Treat a cat like a family member and you will have a friend and protector for life!
I totally agree! Stupid people to say "Reasons for not totally trusting cats are many"...they are much more trustworthy than most people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 81 Horses Move Forward After Final Horse Inspec... Nov 27 Bill 1
Will Trump Allow Animal Cruelty For Profit? Nov 26 Buddy Baker 3
News Can robot pets comfort like the real thing? Nov 22 MKDaniels 3
News Leitchfield Vet welcomes new groomer - Nov 21 Pet Lover 4
News How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Nov 20 damian 57
News Snakes Alive! Missing pythons on the loose in n... Nov 19 Go Blue Forever 14
News Can You Tell a Wild Cat from a Pet Cat? Nov 18 Cha-Ching 3
More from around the web