The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion Pack for PC and the Sims 2...

Aug 29, 2008 Full story: GamersHell 64

August 26, 2008 - The Sims , an Electronic Arts Inc. Label, shipped The Sims 2 Apartment Life for the PC, and The Sims 2 Apartment Pets exclusively for the Nintendo DSTM to retail outlets nationwide.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cassie

Gibsonia, PA

#64 May 24, 2012
I found a solution! My apartment life would not install past 96%; I even bought another copy, thinking that my disc was too scratched, but they both stopped at 96% with an error. The solution is to turn off your computer by holding in the power button, and then when you turn it back on, log on to SAFE MODE and install it that way. It worked for me!
dania

Lebanon, OR

#66 Jan 17, 2013
Hey are you guys sure that you have enough storage + Sarah
A pc always works for me and also Jake the memory and the
type of comp is esent so get a upgrade OK and then see
dania

Lebanon, OR

#67 Jan 17, 2013
Cassie wrote:
I found a solution! My apartment life would not install past 96%; I even bought another copy, thinking that my disc was too scratched, but they both stopped at 96% with an error. The solution is to turn off your computer by holding in the power button, and then when you turn it back on, log on to SAFE MODE and install it that way. It worked for me!
Ya I think your reseting I sort of and my computer was bought second hand so it had a virus and was screwed up and my pop hacked and "It Worked" but only on safe mode
dorkfish10

Henderson, NV

#68 Feb 12, 2014
I'm trying to install Sims 2 Apartment Life and this message pops up...

"A problem occured when trying to transfer the file
T'Sdata/Res/Objects/objects.pa ckage' from the media.

Do you want to retry to copy the file or cancel the installation?

I already installed the Double Deluxe and installed Open for Business. Is there anyone that can help, please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matterhorn Inn a total loss 18 hr you suck 1
Healthy and gorgeous tiger cubs for sale to exp... (Feb '12) 21 hr kingb 59
PitBulls Nov 21 Brittany 1
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Nov 18 another sucker 681
European vets were caught on camera creating fa... Nov 16 NoT CooL 1
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Nov 16 ali 41
female rednose pitbull puppy for sale Nov 15 Mroyal 2

Pets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE