Kokomo, IN

#4 May 31, 2013
1000 cash pure pups wrote:
<quoted text> 1000 cash pure pups
I have a couple

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 5, 2013
hello, just saw your ad you wanting pitbull just want to let you know if you are still interested you can get back to me so i send you photos of the ones i want to give out.thanks and waiting.

kinamdeon@hotmail.com
Cristal

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Im looking for a pitbull , blue nose male . Willing to provide a perfect home if anyone has any contact me
steph

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Jun 15, 2013
I'm willing to give a good home to a pitbull puppy for free please I been looking for one if your willing to let me have a pitbull pup for free please email me and I'll get back ASAP stephaniea739@gmail.com [Alice and surrounding areas] thank you bye.
this site is for scammers

Pomona, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2013
pacolimited wrote:
hello, just saw your ad you wanting pitbull just want to let you know if you are still interested you can get back to me so i send you photos of the ones i want to give out.thanks and waiting.
kinamdeon@hotmail.com
Scam Alert!

Pacolimited also known as kinamdeon@hotmail.com also known as IDIOT is a well-known and exceptionally stupid scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

THERE IS NO PUPPY!

Pomona, CA

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Cristal wrote:
Im looking for a pitbull , blue nose male . Willing to provide a perfect home if anyone has any contact me
Scam Alert!

Pacolimited also known as kinamdeon@hotmail.com also known as IDIOT is a well-known and exceptionally stupid scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

THERE IS NO PUPPY!

Pomona, CA

#10 Jun 16, 2013
steph wrote:
I'm willing to give a good home to a pitbull puppy for free please I been looking for one if your willing to let me have a pitbull pup for free please email me and I'll get back ASAP stephaniea739@gmail.com [Alice and surrounding areas] thank you bye.
Scam Alert!

THERE IS NO PUPPY!

Go to your local shelter or rescue organization - anyone offering you a free puppy you can't see in person is a SCAMMER!
wayne

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Looking for a pitt bull puppie free
wayne

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2014
Looking for a free pit bull puppies

Since: Mar 14

Bell town

#19 Mar 30, 2014
Good luck with that !!:$
pam

Hayes, UK

#23 Jul 31, 2014
Sandy wrote:
Hi am looking for a pitbull puppy if anyone has some please let me know thank
hi i have girl 10weeks old pitbull and live near ealing west london. please ring me on 07831373496 or 0208893 5128
pam

Hayes, UK

#24 Jul 31, 2014
hi i have girl 10weeks old pitbull and live near ealing west london. please ring me on 07831373496 or 0208893 5128
pam

Hayes, UK

#25 Jul 31, 2014
1000 cash pure pups wrote:
<quoted text> 1000 cash pure pups
Sara

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Aug 1, 2014
shane wrote:
<quoted text>I have a couple
How much are they?
Emma Wilson

Baltimore, MD

#28 Wednesday Oct 8
YesIam looking for a puppy because I had a red nose named coco and some body stole her so now I need to get another puppy to love like coco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five strangest turtle seizures around the globe Tue paul shykora arts 1
Vets' concerns over lonely and miserable rabbit... Tue god 1
Puppy scam! Tue angrydaughter 1
wanted English bulldog puppies Mon ashton lacy 11
Glory Australian Shepherd Mini (Aug '11) Mon 2leftturns661 30
Family left devastated after pet cat is poisone... Oct 18 Dan 1
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Oct 16 stacytierney8 676

Pets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE