flying squirrels for Sale

flying squirrels for Sale

Posted in the Pets Forum

Madires

Douala, Cameroon

#1 Apr 29, 2012
I have male and female flying squirrels available. they are friendly and sociable. Would make great pets or breeders.$150 each, will do package deals for multiple squirrels. call/text/email for more info va email: [email protected]
lexy riniker

La Crosse, WI

#2 May 2, 2012
can you tell me about the if there is shipping how much will it be i live in wisconsin
Stan

Hawthorne, CA

#3 May 2, 2012
Madires wrote:
I have male and female flying squirrels available. they are friendly and sociable. Would make great pets or breeders.$150 each, will do package deals for multiple squirrels. call/text/email for more info va email: [email protected]
OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM - THERE IS NO SQUIRREL!

[email protected] is an exceptionally stupid piece of garbage pet scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

Here's how this ridiculous little CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM works:

This idiot pet scammer will ask interested buyers to pay the squirrel’s shipping costs to a fake “pet shipping company” in CAMEROON AFRICA. The victims wire money for the squirrels but only get excuses for the delay. Instead, they're repeatedly asked for more money to cover additional "fees" invented by the scammer. Then the scammers will concoct even more fees that the victim needs to pay after the squirrel has been supposedly shipped.

BEWARE, THESE CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAMMER MAGGOTS ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

You can identify these scammers because they will insist you pay by money order or wire transfer. NEVER wire funds via Western Union, MoneyGram or any other wire service -- anyone who asks you to do so is a SCAMMER.

Google “Cameroon Pet Scam” for more info on this CAMEROON PET SCAM.
Stan

Hawthorne, CA

#4 May 2, 2012
lexy riniker wrote:
can you tell me about the if there is shipping how much will it be i live in wisconsin
SCAM ALERT: This is a scam - there is no squirrel!

THIS CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

Do yourself a favor and research this CAMEROON AFRICA PET SCAM before you send your money to Africa for a squirrel that doesn't exist!

All offers of pet from CAMEROON AFRICA are SCAMS, without exceptions!
lexy riniker

La Crosse, WI

#5 May 2, 2012
ohh ok thanks nice save
tammy courtney

Winterville, NC

#7 May 2, 2012
This is a scam !!!!!!! Last year they almost got me dont fall for it.They are very convincing and good at what they do.Dont be their next victim.There is no squirrel.I would recommend waiting till fall and purchasing one from janda excotics or helens little critters . I have had an excellent experince getting flying squirrels from these breeders and I guantee you they are not sammers.All you need to do is put you a deposit down that will go toward the price of your baby flyer.I would recommend them to anyone.The truth of the matter is being as flying squirrels are seasonal breeders and there breeding season is over till fall the chances of you getting a baby at this time of year are slim to none.Also to have them form a tight bond with you ,Its critical for you to acquire them at a very young age.I am owned by 4 southern flying squirrels i would be happy to talk with you if you have any questions! You may email me at [email protected]
yo momma

Montebello, CA

#9 May 21, 2013
That little bitch almost scammed me
Sam

Hawthorne, CA

#10 May 21, 2013
yo momma wrote:
That little bitch almost scammed me
Yes,

OF COURSE THIS IS A SCAM - ALL OFFERS OF PETS FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS!
DEEPA PHILIP

Ernakulam, India

#11 Jul 14, 2013
I am looking for flyig squirrel babbies to buy in cochin
DEEPA PHILIP

Ernakulam, India

#12 Jul 14, 2013
i want flying squirrel babbies
THIS SITE IS A SCAM

Pomona, CA

#13 Jul 14, 2013
Scam Alert!

[email protected] is a well-known scammer located in CAMEROON AFRICA.

THERE IS NO SQUIRREL!

ALL OFFERS OF PETS OR ANIMALS FROM CAMEROON AFRICA ARE SCAMS, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS!

Google "CAMEROON PET SCAM" for more info,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trading standards warn of 'Cameroon Puppy Scam' (Jan '09) Jul 22 xsweetstinax 75
anna harrington and lorraine harrington help dogs Jul 13 Doggroom89 1
News Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop Jul 8 Chinchilla butts 6
wanted: pitbull puppy (Jan '09) Jul 7 Packpitts 224
Chihuahua Pomeranian mix FREE (Sep '09) Jul 6 Brenda adams 37
News Why your pet cat is not really yours (Aug '11) Jul 3 Thank God for LIF... 34
News Cats Domesticated Themselves, Ancient DNA Shows Jun 29 Yvretta Carus 1
More from around the web