Cyprus: Spike in stray dogs since onset of crisis

Oct 23, 2013 Full story: Star-Telegram.com 16

Cyprus animal welfare groups say that the country's deep economic crisis may be forcing people to abandon their pet dogs.

Full Story
MANS

Collierville, TN

#1 Oct 23, 2013
MANS best friend should never be abandoned,,,,,,,,
hey

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 23, 2013
Cypriots themselves are stray dogs.
mr SPOCK

Collierville, TN

#4 Oct 23, 2013
hey wrote:
Cypriots themselves are stray dogs.
,,,,,,,,, illogical ,,,,,the stray dogs are the invadors who steal and occupy cities like KYRENIA from the cypriots.......
TRNC

UK

#5 Oct 23, 2013
mr SPOCK wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,,, illogical ,,,,,the stray dogs are the invadors who steal and occupy cities like KYRENIA from the cypriots.......
ha siktir .... go f*** yourself
lololWIT TRNC

Collierville, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> ha siktir .... go f*** yourself
.....TRNC-Turkish Rabies Nasty Cok ,,,,,figures you a hunched over stray lickin yoCOKnASS,,,,,,,,
Yunan gavuru

Athens, Greece

#7 Oct 24, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> ha siktir .... go f*** yourself
turd, if you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid
TRNC

UK

#8 Oct 25, 2013
Yunan gavuru wrote:
<quoted text>
turd, if you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid
me no understand pleased explain it again please ding dong ding dong the you are one of those guys dan something wrong and running away from turkish law .. cant go back thats burning ur assss . That's why u throwing so much hate to peace loving nation that is an acceptable then again . Gavur always gavur never change:;+-/*",>_`^\ :'Xo_Ox-(:-C:-O:-@
TRNC

UK

#9 Oct 25, 2013
lololWIT TRNC wrote:
<quoted text>.....TRNC-Turkish Rabies Nasty Cok ,,,,,figures you a hunched over stray lickin yoCOKnASS,,,,,,,,
you can do better job gypsies time to pay your loan repayment germany waiting for payment.. if not new measures on the way wankers
evenSTEVENS

Collierville, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> you can do better job gypsies time to pay your loan repayment germany waiting for payment.. if not new measures on the way wankers
,even stevens-------- http://rt.com/news/greece-wwii-reparations-ge...
TRNC

London, UK

#11 Oct 25, 2013
evenSTEVENS wrote:
<quoted text>,even stevens-------- http://rt.com/news/greece-wwii-reparations-ge...
steven german pay there's a long long time ago ... they own nothing to no 1... they're hard working people.. that's why they got strongest economies in europe.. you got no chance but just pay them back .for next 24 or 30 years ..... god help you lot...
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Oct 26, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> steven german pay there's a long long time ago ... they own nothing to no 1... they're hard working people.. that's why they got strongest economies in europe.. you got no chance but just pay them back .for next 24 or 30 years ..... god help you lot...
That's bullshit you don't give a siht about Germans and Germans wouldn't give a turd for a Turk, just saying
TRNC

UK

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullshit you don't give a siht about Germans and Germans wouldn't give a turd for a Turk, just saying
idiot i dont have to like germans.... I can see what is going on in the world.. they're hard working people.. they don't have to like turks to who cares
Themistocles

Brisbane, Australia

#15 Oct 26, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> idiot i dont have to like germans.... I can see what is going on in the world.. they're hard working people.. they don't have to like turks to who cares
Germans hate Turks and no one cares, you idiot
TRNC

UK

#16 Oct 26, 2013
Themistocles wrote:
<quoted text>Germans hate Turks and no one cares, you idiot
very funny very funny.. Clown always will be clown .. stop wasting everyone's time and disappear now.~&#65510;>\:-Xx- (:-|:-!:-
Yunan gavuru

Athens, Greece

#17 Oct 28, 2013
TRNC wrote:
<quoted text> me no understand pleased explain it again please ding dong ding dong the you are one of those guys dan something wrong and running away from turkish law .. cant go back thats burning ur assss . That's why u throwing so much hate to peace loving nation that is an acceptable then again . Gavur always gavur never change:;+-/*",>_`^\ :'Xo_Ox-(:-C:-O:-@
Jewish Dictator Mustafa Kemal Was GAY
Source: Grey Wolf, Mustafa Kemal, An Intimate Study of a Dictator
Author: H.C. Armstrong, 1933

pages 253-254:

(After divorcing Latife)

.... Then he went back to the long nights in smoke-filled rooms with his drinking friends - the "desperadoes" as they were nicknamed-his painted women and the life to which he belonged.

After that he became shameless. He drank deeper than ever. He started a number of open affairs with women, and with men. Male youth attracted him. He made advances to the wives and daughters of his supporters. Even important men sent their women-folk away from Angora out of his way.

*****

Source: Western Civilization, Islam and Muslims,
Auhor: Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi,
translated from Urdu version by Dr. Mohammad Asif Kidwai, M.A.,Ph.D.,
Academy of Islamic Research & Publications, Lucknow, 1969

page: 46

We will confine ourselves here only to the reproduction of a few extracts from his countryman and admirer, Irfan Orga, who, in his famous biography of him written in collaboration with his wife, Margaret, observes (Source: Orga, Irfan and Margaret, Ataturk, 1962, p. 246.):

..........

"He felt at home with the prostitutes and the homosexuals because they were so much worse off than he. The underlying sadism of his nature came out. He never credited people with feelings since he had none himself save the fundamental urge to conquer and see others submit to his will. He had to be at the top."
http://www.atajew.com/2000/06/gay.html
.
THE NAME OF THE GAME IS TURDISH HUMILIATION
Beady is a Rock Spider

Australia

#18 Jan 30, 2014
Lesley Vassall is a stray dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PitBulls Fri Brittany 1
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Nov 18 another sucker 681
European vets were caught on camera creating fa... Nov 16 NoT CooL 1
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Nov 16 ali 41
female rednose pitbull puppy for sale Nov 15 Mroyal 2
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) Nov 14 scammers SUCK 30
Baby Egyptian Fruit Bats for sale (Apr '12) Nov 11 mohamed saleh 53

Pets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE