John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on ...

John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys, Dies at Age 30

There are 107 comments on the Broward-Palm Beach story from Sep 11, 2013, titled John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys, Dies at Age 30. In it, Broward-Palm Beach reports that:

Alligator wrestler John Carlos Martinez, a lifelong animal lover and a character on the reality show Gator Boys , died on September 3, New Times has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Broward-Palm Beach.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wonderbread

Hollywood, FL

#104 Aug 3, 2014
The reason I would like to know and others as well is because we all loved J-mart (john) and care about him and his family. I hope no one is being disrespectful to anyone in his family and hope that his family knows how much he made Americans laugh! Such a horrible loss but what an awesome gain in heaven!
Lizzie

Haslet, TX

#105 Aug 3, 2014
I think people feel in love with his funny ways with the gators and r just concerned he had gotten injured by a gator so I think calling people idiots is wrong. If he died of natural causes it would be just as sad. My brother wasn't on tv and he died 13 years ago and I still get asked what happened to him. I just tell people exactly what happened cause it stops rumors and gives people a reality check which is different than reality tv
lolo

Lakeland, FL

#106 Apr 13, 2015
How could he .he was my favorite
vpa

Lakeland, FL

#107 Apr 13, 2015
I will miss him so much and my mom said that he wasAwesome I love him so much
Greg

Charlotte, NC

#110 Aug 12, 2015
It's heavily rumored that aligatir bit jmart in the throat and almost took his head off ! That's from one of the people from holiday park said.!
hope june

Beirut, Lebanon

#112 Sep 11, 2015
He died while performing a show and was holding a gator's mouth shut with only his chin so i guess it got away and killed him :/ R.I.P
Beachlifer

Temple, TX

#113 Sep 14, 2015
That's sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female pitbull Jul 21 Shannah 1
News Don't buy pets on impulse this holiday season (Nov '09) Jul 18 jack2016 58
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Jul 18 Gerry 731
Best Deals on Aquarium Supplies (Feb '11) Jul 12 sheldoncooper007 2
News The Man Who Thought He was a Cat Jul 4 HumanSpirit 1
wanting siberian husky puppy free-$100 (Jan '12) Jul 4 Timmy 3
Bottle Baby Raccoons For Sale (May '12) Jul 3 allen 27
More from around the web