John Martinez, Alligator Wrestler on Gator Boys, Dies at Age 30

Sep 11, 2013 Full story: Broward-Palm Beach 102

Alligator wrestler John Carlos Martinez, a lifelong animal lover and a character on the reality show Gator Boys , died on September 3, New Times has learned.

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wonderbread

Hollywood, FL

#104 Aug 3, 2014
The reason I would like to know and others as well is because we all loved J-mart (john) and care about him and his family. I hope no one is being disrespectful to anyone in his family and hope that his family knows how much he made Americans laugh! Such a horrible loss but what an awesome gain in heaven!
Lizzie

Euless, TX

#105 Aug 3, 2014
I think people feel in love with his funny ways with the gators and r just concerned he had gotten injured by a gator so I think calling people idiots is wrong. If he died of natural causes it would be just as sad. My brother wasn't on tv and he died 13 years ago and I still get asked what happened to him. I just tell people exactly what happened cause it stops rumors and gives people a reality check which is different than reality tv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Fri Nadine 696
News New Jersey woman accused of leaving gerbils, ha... (Sep '08) Mar 25 Ferretman 74
doggie NEEDED! Mar 25 tuffluck88 1
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Mar 20 lisa 234
Tortoise available Giant Radiated and Aldabra (Sep '14) Mar 17 Lucie 5
News How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Mar 16 Tyhaz 52
Wanted: Pitbull puppies! Cheap! (Aug '14) Mar 14 pitbull puppies left 6
More from around the web