Can I Litter Train my Pet Mice?

Jul 1, 2007 Full story: About.com 9

If you've ven wandered through the small pet section at a pet store, you will see all kinds of tiny litter pans and little boxes of small pet litter. via About.com

Full Story
Jessica

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 22, 2007
Have you tried litter training your mouse/mice? Well,if you can/do then you will really appricate it! I did it for a science fair project in 6th grade and it really did work and it really did help me,too. Now I dont have to clean their cage so many times daily as I used to. Now I only have to clean the cage about once every 2 weeks!!!! All you have to do is just take the little litter box and dump all the litter and poop in the trash can or plastic bag. But,if you do litter train your mice,you HAVE to get a mouse kind of litter that is made for mice. If you use cat litter and if the mice eat it, they would get sick or posably die! OMG(I know!!!) So just get the litter! Plus it is a big bag for mice and it is usually only $2.99 at Petco.

Trust me litter training your mice well really help YOU!!!
Nikki

Polska, Poland

#2 Jun 28, 2008
OMG thats soooo, cool, my mouse peter, has his cage cleaned once every 3 days, howed u do it?!?
emmmmmm

UK

#3 Jul 1, 2008
um mice are not capable of holding their bladder
person that likes mice

Southbridge, MA

#4 Dec 10, 2008
i think ur thinking of rats
pussynchips

Apollo Beach, FL

#5 Mar 2, 2009
OMG MY MOUSE STUART LIL' SHITS EVERYWHERE AND I WANT TO TRAIN HIM YTO DO BAKFLIPS AND STUFF PLUS I WANT TO POTTY TRANE HIM SO THAT I CAN TAKE HIM ACOSS THE COUNTY IN MY PICKET AND THEN MY CAT DOES THAT TOO
Mouse loverrr

Perth, Australia

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Lol I don't think it's even possible to litter train ur pet mouse cuz they're not like dogs
Cherl

Brighton East, Australia

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Yes, it is possible to litter train your mice, but remember don't give up and they will eventually get there !!!
pet lover

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2013
That is true don't give up and its possible to train pet mice
poooooooooooop

Reading, UK

#9 Sep 20, 2014
no my mousye pooface got potty trained

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African grey parrots for sale (Jul '13) Mon waqas 4
Baby Egyptian Fruit Bats for sale (Apr '12) Feb 28 victoria 55
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) Feb 25 twobears 33
Akc Siberian Husky Puppies (May '13) Feb 23 Stacey 6
angelic yorkies free to good homes (Dec '12) Feb 21 whisperingfawn 21
Free Siamese Kittens (Aug '13) Feb 20 anthony kohl 22
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Feb 20 carrie 232
More from around the web