Free Jack Russell Terrier Puppy to Good Home!!!

Posted in the Pets Forum

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2013
I have an 8 week old female jack Russell terrier. She is already wormed and needs a good loving home. If you are interested please email me!
Rick

Alamosa, CO

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Hello, are you located in southern colorado? Could you please respond to melgarrm@hotmail.com with a telephone number if you still have the jack russell pup. I may have the perfect home for her out on the farm with another female jack russell belonging to a friend of mine. Both he and his wife adore that breed of dog and I believe that they would be interested in talking to you. Thank you!!
bopper92385 wrote:
I have an 8 week old female jack Russell terrier. She is already wormed and needs a good loving home. If you are interested please email me!

Location hidden

#3 Sep 22, 2013
No I'm sorry, I am in Corbin, Ky. I don't know why my location isn't visible. Sorry!
String bean

Salyersville, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2013
bopper92385 wrote:
. I am interested, where r u located? Looking for JR pup for 8 yr old to live on farm
String bean

Salyersville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2013
String bean wrote:
<quoted text>. I am interested, where r u located? Looking for JR pup for 8 yr old to live on farm
. Do u have pictures?
String bean

Salyersville, KY

#6 Sep 22, 2013
Do u have pictures of the pup and how old?

Location hidden

#7 Sep 22, 2013
I am in Corbin, Ky and the pup is 8 weeks old. I do have picks if you want to send me your email, I will send them to you.
lynn

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Dec 18, 2013
bopper92385 wrote:
I am in Corbin, Ky and the pup is 8 weeks old. I do have picks if you want to send me your email, I will send them to you.
Do u still have the puppy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 41 bunnies need homes after fire (Mar '14) 18 hr Michel 5
Acrobatic Capuchin Monkeys availble for free ad... (Oct '13) Mon lavone 6
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Sun Fhj 40
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) May 2 chris_r23 702
News Michael Jackson's pets burnt alive in park fire Apr 30 L Ron Hubbard 2
News Ohio couple battling chronic illnesses commit s... Apr 30 RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT 30
Free Siamese Kittens (Aug '13) Apr 26 Mark sheff 25
More from around the web