21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated May 16, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Do not be a hypocrite.”

Since: Dec 07

El Paso, TX or Las Cruces, NM

#21 Mar 24, 2009
Why couldn't I live closer??? LOL :0) I hope they all got good homes!:0)
haha

United States

#22 Mar 25, 2009
Some people might get some dogs if there were pics and they didnt cost so much!!!
Brieana Vass

Calgary, Canada

#23 May 28, 2009
Oooooo, Love the breed, pleae send me pics and avialablitiy.

Thank you,

brieanavass@hotmail.com
jack

Ravenna, KY

#24 Jul 6, 2009
i really want a puppy
help please

AOL

#25 Jul 8, 2009
looking for free puppies to good home 5-10weeks old any type wouldnt matter even a mut! lol i just want a puppy to love if any one knows where i can get one please let me know e-mail address diosa352@aol.com

youngstown ohio
jack

Ravenna, KY

#26 Jul 9, 2009
weather guy. where are you located? i am really interested in the puppies i am in london ky please let me know something. i need one for my little boy and pyrenees lab mix is exactly what i have been looking for. thanks
OMG

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Aug 3, 2009
I just saw pics of the 1/2 mixed puppies and I fell in love with them^6 Oh what I would give to live close to come get one lol they are adorable! I'm in Olney Illinois but I hope who ever gets these beautiful babies love them and spoiled them to death^^
Andrea

Calgary, Canada

#28 Oct 6, 2009
Great Pyrenees are great dogs! very freindly loving dogs but they also can be alot of work. Barking is one of the things to expect from a great Pyr dog due to the fact that they are protectors and working dogs. Loyalty and kindess are postitive qualitys u will find in one of these dogs. they are often refered to as Gentle Giants.
http://www.greatpyr.com/great_pyrenees_breed_... i found this web site usefull with my Great Pyrenees. Info on thier temperment is fantastic!! also consider when getting a great pyrenees, the males are harder to keep around other large breed male dogs (in thier own territory). At around 10-11 months you will notice a power struggle with the two male dogs. this is not always the case but is good to keep in mind.
Kim

Greeneville, TN

#29 Dec 23, 2009
If you still have these puppies I am interested
Please send info and pics to dnkdion@cleaninter.net
Carla

Winner, SD

#30 Jan 6, 2010
weatherguy wrote:
Born December 26
have been wormed and weined
will be about 50-70 lbs when full grown
great with kids, smart breed
can email picts
three males left
Please email pics...would the pups get larger than you stated due to the size of the Pyrenees? Thank you.
Val

Loudon, NH

#31 Sep 8, 2010
From Talcott wrote:
wanting to know more information on your pyrenees/lab mix puppies.Interested in getting one for my little 9 year old niece.Any information would be appreciated.Like where you are located and how i could get it for her.
We got our Wally from the humane society. He is 9 months old and we are still working on his training. He likes to chew shoes, left foot only. It required a lot of patience because he was a slow learner. Pyrenees are said to take 2 years to move out of being a puppy. At 3 months he didnt know how to get into a car. We had to carry him upstairs. He is now over that and gaining speed with training. I fear that he will always require a leash because when he gets the notion to run, he doesn't listen to stay.

He is very protective of people but is willing to share. He loves our grandson. Lots of crazy outdoor energy but in the horse he just flops over and sleeps. He likes to be attached to your body like a lab and loves to water like a lab. He has eye issues. He doesn't have the fur of a pyrenees but has the outer hair of the pryenees/lab. He is white with yellow tinge. He is leraning to fetch and now flings things around outside to amuse himself. Very cute and large!

I love him! SO far he is a great combination of our favorite breed with a surprise breed. We like mutts or what is now called hybrid. Hope to start obedience lessons with him this fall. We have had to wait because he was socially not ready, very afraid of other dogs at first. Lately, he has warmed up to friends dogs and his dog cousins so we think he is finally ready.

I would recommend him to any one with children but watch their energy level outdoors. He some times knocks little ones down because of his speed, excitement and love! He wants to kiss but we are discouraging this for his sake, we don't want him in peoples faces.

Good luck.

Ohhh-- he came from Kentucky. THat might help you. Frenchville, Kentucky is where he was found abandoned.
Diane

Columbia, PA

#32 Sep 8, 2010
Do you happen to have any of these pups left? I figured it's a long shot by now, but I thought I'd try. Email me at honeybrownusa@yahoo.com. thank you!
camilla

Oak Grove, MO

#33 Dec 11, 2010
omg puppies!!! want one where'a the pics?????
JKL

Grandview, TX

#34 Jan 5, 2011
Do you have anymore puppies? If so please email me at miss_kate21@hotmail.com
Sheilah

Nashville, TN

#35 Feb 4, 2011
I have four 7 month old lab/pyrenees pups, I rscued from the street...they are adorable 3 boys and1 girl...we have already spayed an nuetered them..their names are Connie,Sonny,Micheal,and Fredo.we love them but we already have 5 other dogs, we need to find them good loving homes

Since: Feb 11

Nashville, TN

#36 Feb 4, 2011
I just joined but before i didi posted about 4 lab/pryenees pups 3 boys and 1 girl the post said sheilah from murfreesboro, i am the same erson for anyone who miht want a pup
Tom Taylor

Flint, TX

#38 May 16, 2011
I am near Natchitoches Louisiana not Kosse Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) 7 hr mominquestion 670
Acrobatic Capuchin Monkeys availble for free ad... (Oct '13) Thu Bob 3
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Thu marti eton square 4
Free Siamese Kittens (Aug '13) Wed janet 19
China volunteers rescue 900 dogs in cramped truck (Mar '13) Aug 27 Anon 2
Allergies: For love of pets, and their owners Aug 27 disastermaster 2
Teacup yorkie puppies for free adoption (Jun '13) Aug 26 jenny ponce 153
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••