Chinese men stole pet cats to make - ...

Chinese men stole pet cats to make - dragon and tiger soup'

There are 4 comments on the South China Morning Post story from Apr 18, 2018, titled Chinese men stole pet cats to make - dragon and tiger soup'. In it, South China Morning Post reports that:

Brothers accused of taking animals to sell to restaurant that cooks a traditional dish banned in restaurants in one city, news website reports Two brothers have been held by police in southwest China accused of stealing eight pet cats to sell to a restaurant, according to a news website report. The men detained in Lushan county in Sichuan province were intending to sell the animals so they could be cooked in a traditional dish - "dragon and tiger soup" - also made with snake, Thecover.cn reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South China Morning Post.

rosie my cat

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 19, 2018
i wish they get 10 years of harming helpless animals.
rosie my cat

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 19, 2018
i wish they get 10 years
Cat Lover

Chambersburg, PA

#3 May 3, 2018
I read an article about eating cats in Vietnam.

I forget the woman's name but she is trying to draw attention to the fact that it's not only dogs but also cats are consumed.

What was really horrendous is they put these cats in a large cage and then drown them.. I saw a video of it and I wish I had never clicked on it. I can't get the look of those poor cats out of my head.

I know if I was there I would have tried to stop it..

It's bad enough that they are eaten but to die inhumanely is even worse...

People like that make me sick...
RedSoxFan-inGeor gia

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2018
Cat Lover wrote:
I read an article about eating cats in Vietnam.

I forget the woman's name but she is trying to draw attention to the fact that it's not only dogs but also cats are consumed.

What was really horrendous is they put these cats in a large cage and then drown them.. I saw a video of it and I wish I had never clicked on it. I can't get the look of those poor cats out of my head.

I know if I was there I would have tried to stop it..

It's bad enough that they are eaten but to die inhumanely is even worse...

People like that make me sick...
A darn good reason for restricting immigration from Southeast Asia. Keep the cat-eating barbarians out. Maybe the next tsunami will drown them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Oct 29 Wolf child 65
FetchandClaw.com Oct '18 Joe77 1
"Save the Animals" song and video on YouTube by... Oct '18 DoggyWoggy 1
News Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop (Mar '17) Sep '18 NIna 11
News 'Crazy cat lady' curbing Boise's feral feline p... Aug '18 POTUS 45 1
Attn. THEY THINK HURTING ANIMALS IS FUNNY ! Jul '18 Goodman 1
News Planet of Peril Jul '18 Photo R and D 1