free kittens

Since: Jun 14

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jun 23, 2014
I have 3 little kittens that need a good loving home. We have two females and one male. They are approximately 6-8 weeks old. Kitten number 1 is a female. She is a beautiful tan, black and white calico with medium length fur, green eyes and a bob tail. The fur markings on her face are so unique. She almost looks like she has freckles on her face. She has lots of energy and loves to play. Kitten number 2 is a black and white male. He has white fur is on his paws and between his eyes. He has medium length fur, blue eyes (which will probably turn) and a bob tail. He loves to be held and purrs loud when happy. Kitten number 3 is a black and white female. Her fur is thick and her fur color almost looks faded black. She has a large area of white fur on her chest and her paws are white. She has a long tail that constantly moves back and forth. Her eyes are blue but will probably turn. She loves to be held and rubbed on her head. All 3 kittens have visited the vet and have been checked for worms. They have no worms and no fleas and are in good health. They are eating dry food and water. They are litter box trained. PLEASE adopt one of these beautiful kittens. Please reply if interested.
Debbie

Dublin, CA

#2 Jun 23, 2014
Do you have the kittens still?
Lucky Lou Lou wrote:
I have 3 little kittens that need a good loving home. We have two females and one male. They are approximately 6-8 weeks old. Kitten number 1 is a female. She is a beautiful tan, black and white calico with medium length fur, green eyes and a bob tail. The fur markings on her face are so unique. She almost looks like she has freckles on her face. She has lots of energy and loves to play. Kitten number 2 is a black and white male. He has white fur is on his paws and between his eyes. He has medium length fur, blue eyes (which will probably turn) and a bob tail. He loves to be held and purrs loud when happy. Kitten number 3 is a black and white female. Her fur is thick and her fur color almost looks faded black. She has a large area of white fur on her chest and her paws are white. She has a long tail that constantly moves back and forth. Her eyes are blue but will probably turn. She loves to be held and rubbed on her head. All 3 kittens have visited the vet and have been checked for worms. They have no worms and no fleas and are in good health. They are eating dry food and water. They are litter box trained. PLEASE adopt one of these beautiful kittens. Please reply if interested.
Kayla

Duncan, OK

#3 Jun 26, 2014
do u still have kitten number 3?
alexandra

Fairbanks, AK

#6 Jun 30, 2014
Hello do you still have the kittens? I've been looking for one for quite a while!! I'm looking for a female kitten , if possible.
alexandra

Fairbanks, AK

#7 Jun 30, 2014
I'm really interested in kitten number 1.
Karen

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 7, 2014
My name is Karen and I am looking for a female kitten and would love to get her asap
Lucky Lou Lou wrote:
Suzy

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 7, 2014
We would come get one or two tonight...
shawn

Williston, ND

#10 Jul 9, 2014
Lucky Lou Lou wrote:
I'm interested in 2 or 3. I can pick up tomorrow if possible ill leave my number..thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rescuers working to find homes for 20 cats dump... (Aug '13) Aug 31 LB Citizen 3
Must Sell PitBull Puppies!!!! (Oct '09) Aug 29 Lana Broussard 15
News Feedback: Cheetoh Cats (Oct '08) Aug 26 Emile Christensen 2
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Aug 22 Bob 47
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Aug 22 Bob 246
News Family dog bites police officer who then calms ... Aug 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News {0} comment Aug 17 lqq 1
More from around the web