free yorkie three years old male

free yorkie three years old male

Posted in the Pets Forum

barbara wheeler

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2014
free yorkie to give to the right home. He need a family that can spend time with him that i cant. He loves cats and to be in your lap all the time and house broke all shots but dont have papers on him,, i sort of rescude him my self and wasnt able to get any....in town behind hustonville street....
Kim

Haslet, TX

#2 Jan 15, 2014
barbara wheeler wrote:
free yorkie to give to the right home. He need a family that can spend time with him that i cant. He loves cats and to be in your lap all the time and house broke all shots but dont have papers on him,, i sort of rescude him my self and wasnt able to get any....in town behind hustonville street....
Was just wondering where he is located at? I had a yorkie that we rescued for almost. 6 yrs he was 11 when we had to have him put to sleep he had ongoing health issues that our vet finally urged us that he was in pain and it wasn't fair to him so I agreed. That was almost two yrs ago now. I'm ready to find another buddy.
edna puckett

Winchester, VA

#3 Jan 18, 2014
i'm retired stay at home 76 need a pet. been looking 4 a small dog
rubyferrante

Chino Valley, AZ

#6 Jan 21, 2014
I'll take really good care of him where do you live and what's your phone number.
shante

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 23, 2014
im looking for my 4yar old daughter her first puppy for valentines day...shes been asking for a while now, I don't have lot o money to purchase he one, I ran across this ad because a friend of mind showed this to me. if u haven gave im a home yet please consider me. my baby would most definatly appreciate it!!
Paula McDaniel

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2014
We are looking for a male Yorkie to breed with our female who is almost two and we also have a cat who is use to being around a Yorkie. Is he house trained?
Nancy M

Union City, CA

#10 Feb 22, 2014
I am looking to give a yorkie a loving new home. Recently my yorkie passed away. I am open to helping a yorkie who needs a forever home. My husband and I love the breed,we have no small children in our home.we a pre retirment ...it does not have to be a puppy 2-3 yrs old female would be perfect will consider a male also. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop Mar 19 Boycott Pet Stores 3
News Can robot pets comfort like the real thing? Mar 16 Evkan 4
News Leitchfield Vet welcomes new groomer - Mar 13 Dog lover 7
Fire Ants for sale (May '11) Mar 4 badba 18
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Mar 4 dawn lephew 257
News Region needs off-leash park for dog mingling (Jan '08) Mar 3 wilga 99
News Gator eats boy's pet turtle at aquarium (Oct '10) Feb 27 Now Who Pharted 14
More from around the web