Looking for Free Puppies small to med...

Looking for Free Puppies small to medium

Posted in the Pets Forum

Bobbie Mays

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 21, 2010
I am looking for a free puppy for my family. If you have some in the local area of Connersville or surrounding towns please email me at jojomays03@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Bridget

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 16, 2013
I'm looking for free small to med size puppies. Any breed would do.we have plenty experience with pets and would love to add one to our family. We are great animal lover's and we have no kids. Mainly the puppy would be for my dad. As l lost my mother last year, it would best to have a pet for him. Seeing my dad depressed hurts, and having a pet is a great for all reasons.
Scammer

Pomona, CA

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Bobbie Mays wrote:
I am looking for a free puppy for my family. If you have some in the local area of Connersville or surrounding towns please email me at jojomays03@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Oh yeah gimme a free puppy!
Scammer

Pomona, CA

#4 Oct 16, 2013
Bridget wrote:
I'm looking for free small to med size puppies. Any breed would do.we have plenty experience with pets and would love to add one to our family. We are great animal lover's and we have no kids. Mainly the puppy would be for my dad. As l lost my mother last year, it would best to have a pet for him. Seeing my dad depressed hurts, and having a pet is a great for all reasons.
I want FREE PUPPIES I don't care what they are as long as they are FREE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Was couple crazy for spending 18 years on cat t... Fri Gonzozap 1
News Judge approves shutdown of large California hom... Feb 21 Solarman 1
News Pet vaccines are costly, toxic and dangerous - ... Feb 14 VACCINES AUTISM 9
Feedback on New Dog Breeder Website Feb 9 ferrarif545 1
News Florida woman: Airline told me to flush pet ham... Feb 9 Pardon Pard 2
News What do emotional support animals do, exactly? Feb 8 humanspirit 2
News Hungry dog sparks house fire stealing leftovers... Feb 8 Pardon Pard 1
More from around the web