Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Activists’ Silence

Nov 8, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 120

In the UK a Muslim taxi driver recently refused to give a lift to a disabled woman's dog , alleging that it broke the rules of Ramadan.

Read more
Rin

Nerang, Australia

#62 Nov 18, 2013
Wow......

Do you guys ever stop??

All this American/Middle Eastern, Christian/Islamic stuff has got to end.

Give it up.

No god, however powerful they are, would want you wasting your lives fighting for righteousness sake. They would rather you fight against the forces trying to destroy the world He/She/It created. Fight against the basic injustices. Save your energy, stop yelling at each other about who's right and who's wrong and which god exists and which god doesn't. There are things happening RIGHT NOW all over the world that have NOTHING to do with this bickering that you could help with if you would only look away from each other and look around you.

All of this is completely off the topic. We came here to talk about animal rights, yes? Because if you really want to get in to it, pretty much every religion in the world has done horrific things to animals and people, things much worse than not letting them in a cab. All you people preaching that Muslims and Muslim nations are primitive and downtrodden....do you have any idea what goes on, what is perpetrated by your own people in your own back yards?? Muslim nations are no worse than any other. Muslims kill dogs, do they? Well Westerners kill cows and chickens and fish and sheep and pigs.... They slam baby pigs to the ground and crush their skulls in when they don't need them for the meat trade. They keep cows pregnant and overweight to continually produce milk all year round, rip their babies from them less than 24 hours after birth only to put them in a small crate in which they can't move so that when they're taken out months later their muscles never developed and they can't move. We boil chickens alive. They scream, you know....

There's plenty, PLENTY of evidence to suggest that Western nations are as vile to their animals and to their people as those of the East. Human nature is not dependent upon religion, and a true god will not discriminate. A true god will not provide abstract rules and rituals to live your life by "or else". A true god cares about compassion and kindness and generosity, and a fearless spirit that will hold steady FOR COMPASSION AND KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY AND LOVE, not for "his word".

This whole thing is ridiculous. Get back on topic people, this hatred is toxic.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#63 Nov 18, 2013
Warner wrote:
My relatives have bought a gorgeous little pup and he is a cockapoo which is a mixture of cocker spaniel and poodle. This breed of dog does not cause allergies such as triggering asthma. Muslims should not be so silly about dogs as most dogs are good little creatures! Hungry, wild dogs, are the type that were around in Mohammad' s Time, so if he did not like them l can understand, however, even the wild dogs killed less people than Mohammad, the prophet!
Dogs have been with humans for at least 100,000 years. Mohammed was just afraid of them I bet.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#64 Nov 19, 2013
Rin wrote:
Wow......
Do you guys ever stop??
All this American/Middle Eastern, Christian/Islamic stuff has got to end.
Give it up.
No god, however powerful they are, would want you wasting your lives fighting for righteousness sake. They would rather you fight against the forces trying to destroy the world He/She/It created. Fight against the basic injustices. Save your energy, stop yelling at each other about who's right and who's wrong and which god exists and which god doesn't. There are things happening RIGHT NOW all over the world that have NOTHING to do with this bickering that you could help with if you would only look away from each other and look around you.
All of this is completely off the topic. We came here to talk about animal rights, yes? Because if you really want to get in to it, pretty much every religion in the world has done horrific things to animals and people, things much worse than not letting them in a cab. All you people preaching that Muslims and Muslim nations are primitive and downtrodden....do you have any idea what goes on, what is perpetrated by your own people in your own back yards?? Muslim nations are no worse than any other. Muslims kill dogs, do they? Well Westerners kill cows and chickens and fish and sheep and pigs.... They slam baby pigs to the ground and crush their skulls in when they don't need them for the meat trade. They keep cows pregnant and overweight to continually produce milk all year round, rip their babies from them less than 24 hours after birth only to put them in a small crate in which they can't move so that when they're taken out months later their muscles never developed and they can't move. We boil chickens alive. They scream, you know....
There's plenty, PLENTY of evidence to suggest that Western nations are as vile to their animals and to their people as those of the East. Human nature is not dependent upon religion, and a true god will not discriminate. A true god will not provide abstract rules and rituals to live your life by "or else". A true god cares about compassion and kindness and generosity, and a fearless spirit that will hold steady FOR COMPASSION AND KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY AND LOVE, not for "his word".
This whole thing is ridiculous. Get back on topic people, this hatred is toxic.
The trouble is that people believe that Islam lacks kindness and compassion and true generosity and love!

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#65 Nov 19, 2013
Faith wrote:
Tell us about the giants, Lil' Mo.
chrissy i'm not lil, i'm giant lol

Giants's truth will be delcared maybe next year 2014

2014 is year of killing western lies and hypocrisy

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#66 Nov 19, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Hate, Hate, Hate, You are consumed by it!
really? but thats the western thing " hate hate hate racism racism racism greediness greediness evilness"

We will finish your evil west in a near time, its a promise of me i will educate you all
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>
As for what you say about ancient Egypt and the Western lies, you are completely wrong, l was taught great respect for ancient Egypt in my school and so we're my children taught respect! Where do you get your misunderstandings?
Your west stole ancient egypt history.....your west is hidding great facts

You taught such fantasy never existed in past,you taught lies.... Proper history will appear soon....I'm voice of truth I'm voice of history I'm a guy from ancient egypt
John Connor

Paris, France

#67 Nov 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
I'm voice of truth I'm voice of history I'm a guy from ancient egypt
lol :)... isn't alcohol highly haram anyway, oh wasted one ?
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#68 Nov 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> really? but thats the western thing " hate hate hate racism racism racism greediness greediness evilness"
We will finish your evil west in a near time, its a promise of me i will educate you all
<quoted text> Your west stole ancient egypt history.....your west is hidding great facts
You taught such fantasy never existed in past,you taught lies.... Proper history will appear soon....I'm voice of truth I'm voice of history I'm a guy from ancient egypt
First of all Egyptian lad, to educate others you must first be educated yourself! Second, You certainly are from ancient Egypt, are you a giant or the mummified remains of a normal sized Egyptian? In case you did not understand, l said we have the mummies and they were all normal sized!

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#69 Nov 19, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Egyptian lad, to educate others you must first be educated yourself! Second, You certainly are from ancient Egypt, are you a giant or the mummified remains of a normal sized Egyptian? In case you did not understand, l said we have the mummies and they were all normal sized!
There are big account of giant human mummies in egypt,your west is running big conspiracy they show for people in museums the mummies of people who have normal size like us but the giant mummies is banned

If they are truthful, you would see museums full of many giant people mummies

you have no knowledge and you are victim of western hypocrisy like all people

in the western school the main faith" be cheater...be coward...be hypocrite", unfortunately most people don't know the truth of west

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70 Nov 19, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Egyptian lad, to educate others you must first be educated yourself! Second, You certainly are from ancient Egypt, are you a giant or the mummified remains of a normal sized Egyptian? In case you did not understand, l said we have the mummies and they were all normal sized!
warrner you just need some lessons by me because you seem non intelligent person
Atheist Silurist

Swansea, UK

#71 Nov 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
There are big account of giant human mummies in egypt,your west is running big conspiracy they show for people in museums the mummies of people who have normal size like us but the giant mummies is banned
If they are truthful, you would see museums full of many giant people mummies
you have no knowledge and you are victim of western hypocrisy like all people
in the western school the main faith" be cheater...be coward...be hypocrite", unfortunately most people don't know the truth of west
Is it your religion that makes you such a fruitcake or was you born an idiot?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#72 Nov 19, 2013
John Connor wrote:
<quoted text>
lol :)... isn't alcohol highly haram anyway, oh wasted one ?
the wasted one is you j@ck@ss
Hadrian

London, UK

#73 Nov 19, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
There are big account of giant human mummies in egypt,your west is running big conspiracy they show for people in museums the mummies of people who have normal size like us but the giant mummies is banned
If they are truthful, you would see museums full of many giant people mummies
you have no knowledge and you are victim of western hypocrisy like all people
in the western school the main faith" be cheater...be coward...be hypocrite", unfortunately most people don't know the truth of west
HAHAHAHA!!!
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#74 Nov 20, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
warrner you just need some lessons by me because you seem non intelligent person
Strange how l have a degree and lots of qualifications, and how l was sent a certificate by Menza stating that l am in the top 3% of the World population for Intellegence!
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#75 Nov 20, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
There are big account of giant human mummies in egypt,your west is running big conspiracy they show for people in museums the mummies of people who have normal size like us but the giant mummies is banned
If they are truthful, you would see museums full of many giant people mummies
you have no knowledge and you are victim of western hypocrisy like all people
in the western school the main faith" be cheater...be coward...be hypocrite", unfortunately most people don't know the truth of west
Historians rejoice when they find another Mummy! The West does not work in unison as you claim so nothing is suppressed. I am willing to believe that Giants were on the Earth and we still have giants on the Earth so why are you saying that we are in denial and suppressing this information. I have met with living giants about 20 years ago and l met with little people too! They Circus does not presents people who are different now, not to suppress truth but because the public regard parading such people as oddities as a type of mockery and not humane so they don't employ them for that purpose anymore!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#76 Nov 20, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Strange how l have a degree and lots of qualifications, and how l was sent a certificate by Menza stating that l am in the top 3% of the World population for Intellegence!
I used your dictionary,'Spooling for begonners' but found the Oxford dictionary better. You want to get yourself a copy mate ;-)

MENSA, INTELLIGENCE

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#77 Nov 20, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Historians rejoice when they find another Mummy! The West does not work in unison as you claim so nothing is suppressed. I am willing to believe that Giants were on the Earth and we still have giants on the Earth so why are you saying that we are in denial and suppressing this information. I have met with living giants about 20 years ago and l met with little people too! They Circus does not presents people who are different now, not to suppress truth but because the public regard parading such people as oddities as a type of mockery and not humane so they don't employ them for that purpose anymore!
EL is talking about proper giants, the ones from fairy tales.
Warner

Dublin, Ireland

#78 Nov 21, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I used your dictionary,'Spooling for begonners' but found the Oxford dictionary better. You want to get yourself a copy mate ;-)
MENSA, INTELLIGENCE
I did not check the spelling out and it's a long time since I looked at my little certificate. Actually, l am an excellent speller. I am of a generation that was taught to spell! I am not lieing about my background. I sat the mensa test and was astonished to be told that l was in the top 3% of the World population for intelligence. I could not believe it so when they asked me to join their ranks and meet highly intelligent people, l decided not to go ahead with it! I do have a Degree in Administration and Information Management! In addition to that, l have qualifications in Counselling and Understanding Human Behaviour plus other qualifications! I am telling you the truth!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#79 Nov 21, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>I did not check the spelling out and it's a long time since I looked at my little certificate. Actually, l am an excellent speller. I am of a generation that was taught to spell! I am not lieing about my background. I sat the mensa test and was astonished to be told that l was in the top 3% of the World population for intelligence. I could not believe it so when they asked me to join their ranks and meet highly intelligent people, l decided not to go ahead with it! I do have a Degree in Administration and Information Management! In addition to that, l have qualifications in Counselling and Understanding Human Behaviour plus other qualifications! I am telling you the truth!
It is spelled lying not lieing.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#80 Nov 22, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>I did not check the spelling out and it's a long time since I looked at my little certificate. Actually, l am an excellent speller. I am of a generation that was taught to spell! I am not lieing about my background. I sat the mensa test and was astonished to be told that l was in the top 3% of the World population for intelligence. I could not believe it so when they asked me to join their ranks and meet highly intelligent people, l decided not to go ahead with it! I do have a Degree in Administration and Information Management! In addition to that, l have qualifications in Counselling and Understanding Human Behaviour plus other qualifications! I am telling you the truth!
I can't argue about your knowledge mate, after all, I don't know you personally. I also never pick on people for their spelling etc unless I feel the need to take the micky or make a point.
Warner

Dublin, Ireland

#81 Nov 22, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't argue about your knowledge mate, after all, I don't know you personally. I also never pick on people for their spelling etc unless I feel the need to take the micky or make a point.
I am using a tablet but there is an auto spell corrector but it is American spelling so it is annoying, and it changes things after l have quickly read them then when l look after posting, it's not as l want it sometimes! Also, anyone can make a typo or a genuine spelling error. It can't be turned off! I was not boasting about my qualifications just standing up to impudent Egyptian lad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Mar 27 Nadine 696
News New Jersey woman accused of leaving gerbils, ha... (Sep '08) Mar 25 Ferretman 74
doggie NEEDED! Mar 25 tuffluck88 1
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Mar 20 lisa 234
Tortoise available Giant Radiated and Aldabra (Sep '14) Mar 17 Lucie 5
News How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Mar 16 Tyhaz 52
Wanted: Pitbull puppies! Cheap! (Aug '14) Mar 14 pitbull puppies left 6
More from around the web