Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal...

Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Activists’ Silence

There are 120 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 8, 2013, titled Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Activists’ Silence. In it, Free Republic reports that:

In the UK a Muslim taxi driver recently refused to give a lift to a disabled woman's dog , alleging that it broke the rules of Ramadan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#42 Nov 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No they aren't. It's business as usual. We love our pet monkeys.
but you are sweet cat lol

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#43 Nov 14, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
we will not re-write books,we will change and replace the wrong sciences which the west forced it on people everywhere
some of your western scientists are group of stupid people,we forced to believe they are scientists by the western imperialism
West means " cheating and hypocrisy "
some white hypocrites brainwashed people with garbage of dinosaurs and evolution,they hide the skeletons of giant humans so that their lies exists
Promise from me: if i ever became ruler of world, i will bring your western evolutionists and paleontologists then torture them with fire for cheating the world with lies
You know something EL, even the pre Roman peoples of Britain accepted science and advancement in their day.

Says it all for Islam doesn't it.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#44 Nov 14, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something EL, even the pre Roman peoples of Britain accepted science and advancement in their day.
This joker can't even comprehend the cube square law, something my kids managed in their early teens.
Although occasionally amusing he/she/it isn't worth bothering with.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#45 Nov 14, 2013
The sad thing is, he thinks he's right.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#46 Nov 14, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
we will not re-write books,we will change and replace the wrong sciences which the west forced it on people everywhere
some of your western scientists are group of stupid people,we forced to believe they are scientists by the western imperialism
West means " cheating and hypocrisy "
some white hypocrites brainwashed people with garbage of dinosaurs and evolution,they hide the skeletons of giant humans so that their lies exists
Promise from me: if i ever became ruler of world, i will bring your western evolutionists and paleontologists then torture them with fire for cheating the world with lies
Well, You have just admitted that the history books and the science books will be rewritten! Also, you plan to have scientists tortured! Basically anyone who disagrees with the Quran and the Islamic version!

Science and its teachings are not to be seen as against God. The Universe is fine tuned and even if one minor detail was changed in its creation such as a spot more hydrogen, then the World would not exist! Everything works together scientifically, and that proves God, rather than disproves him! It is likely that Quantum Physics will prove the existence of a Creator, and how He can be in multiple places at the same time!

You need to stop this hatred as it does not come from God!

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#47 Nov 14, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Well, You have just admitted that the history books and the science books will be rewritten! Also, you plan to have scientists tortured! Basically anyone who disagrees with the Quran and the Islamic version!
Science and its teachings are not to be seen as against God. The Universe is fine tuned and even if one minor detail was changed in its creation such as a spot more hydrogen, then the World would not exist! Everything works together scientifically, and that proves God, rather than disproves him! It is likely that Quantum Physics will prove the existence of a Creator, and how He can be in multiple places at the same time!
Sure it will be written, your west fabricated the history of mankind, your west invented a history for ancient egypt so that it serves the jewish agenda and goes against islam

Do you know nothing in ancient egypt called pharaohs?

Ancient egypt doesnt know pharaohs, pharaohs is western lie to serve the jewish agenda

they rushed to create a fake history under the egyotology field and promote the lies world wide so that if someone come with new thing or the truth,he will be rejected

some cowards who cheat and fabricate, all their work was anti-islamic mission

Again,West means " cheating and hypocrisy".....your western people are worst enemy for the truth, they scared that islam overcome their fake religions by scientific facts
Warner wrote:
<quoted text> Also, you plan to have scientists tortured! Basically anyone who disagrees with the Quran and the Islamic version!
they deserve to be tortured for cheating and twisting facts

they are gang of hypocrites and cowards

archaeology paleontology egyptology sciences are made with anti-islamic purposes

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#48 Nov 14, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred is something ok against the hypocrites and cheaters who misguide people

inshallah, in few years its me who will destroy those western gangs

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#49 Nov 14, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
its islam who offered science for your dead old europe in middle ages, you stole islamic sciences and ideas

you should know the proper history, my muslim ancestors were superior to your ancestors and the time is coming for me and my generation to be superior to your filthy west
Warner

Dublin, Ireland

#50 Nov 14, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it will be written, your west fabricated the history of mankind, your west invented a history for ancient egypt so that it serves the jewish agenda and goes against islam
Do you know nothing in ancient egypt called pharaohs?
Ancient egypt doesnt know pharaohs, pharaohs is western lie to serve the jewish agenda
they rushed to create a fake history under the egyotology field and promote the lies world wide so that if someone come with new thing or the truth,he will be rejected
some cowards who cheat and fabricate, all their work was anti-islamic mission
Again,West means " cheating and hypocrisy".....your western people are worst enemy for the truth, they scared that islam overcome their fake religions by scientific facts
<quoted text>
they deserve to be tortured for cheating and twisting facts
they are gang of hypocrites and cowards
archaeology paleontology egyptology sciences are made with anti-islamic purposes
Hate, Hate, Hate, You are consumed by it!
As for what you say about ancient Egypt and the Western lies, you are completely wrong, l was taught great respect for ancient Egypt in my school and so we're my children taught respect! Where do you get your misunderstandings?

This is what this Christian knows and believes about ancient Egypt, and l am not unique in my knowledge! I believe that the Ancient Egyptians built the Pyramids (a great achievement) with advanced tools and precision instruments that are even superior to tools used in this present day! I believe that the Ancient Egyptians had a profound understanding of Religion, and it is similar to the beliefs that Muslims hold today, in regards to good deeds out weighing bad deeds to get into Heaven. Egyptian fought their way through life with a Book to guide them to a moral life, l think it was known as the Book of the Dead! After death, they travelled through the underworld fighting many adversaries until they reached the Judgement Place and then their sins were weighed on scales, and the Sins had to weigh less than a feather, or they would be rejected for Heaven!

The Egyptians made fantastic jewellery that even look timeless and could be worn today, in fact lots of jewellery of today has been inspired by the jewellery of the ancient Egyptians.

We have been given and bought lots of these relics, jewellery, pots, pans, vases, everything from Ancient Egypt, and we have massive sections and complete floors in our Museums dedicated to the Ancient Egyptians! The Egyptian Government and their curators visit our countries and add to our knowledge and loan us treasured pieces!

You have been living a sheltered life if you believe that the West does not know of the greatness of ancient Egypt, we so do! You are so wrong! We love learning about World History, and we are amazed and fascinated by the Egyptian Histories.

I personally believe that the Egyptian Races originally came from another planet, as they had sketches of star systems and advanced knowledge of the Universe.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#51 Nov 14, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
its islam who offered science for your dead old europe in middle ages, you stole islamic sciences and ideas
you should know the proper history, my muslim ancestors were superior to your ancestors and the time is coming for me and my generation to be superior to your filthy west
Point proven people. Thanks EL, you truly are a brain washed idiot, ever thought about converting to Scientology?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#52 Nov 14, 2013
Don't worry about him too much Warner, he thinks giants built the pyramids.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#53 Nov 14, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>Hate, Hate, Hate, You are consumed by it!
Just look at how many egyptian muslims like him are killing, persecuting and determined to have chaos despite what it is doing to their country. Egyptlad seems to be a prime example of a culture gone bonkers.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#54 Nov 14, 2013
Tell us about the giants, Lil' Mo.
Warner

Dublin, Ireland

#55 Nov 14, 2013
supersonic boom wrote:
Don't worry about him too much Warner, he thinks giants built the pyramids.
Well some of the things I said to him should have brought him joy but no, he's marked me down!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#56 Nov 17, 2013
Filthy muslims being filthy....

http://tinyurl.com/k87axf8

Muslims are the scum of the Earth.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#57 Nov 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
Filthy muslims being filthy....
http://tinyurl.com/k87axf8
Muslims are the scum of the Earth.
Makes one look forward to when they are a majority doesn't it.
george whyte

Burgess Hill, UK

#58 Nov 17, 2013
EUROPE: Muslims declare ‘jihad’ on all dogs

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/02/02/euro...
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

#59 Nov 17, 2013
george whyte wrote:
EUROPE: Muslims declare ‘jihad’ on all dogs
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/02/02/euro...
I looked at your video. This is ridiculous. These Muslims have been in the Land and said nothing for years about the dogs while all the time planning that the day would come when their numbers were sufficient to start complaining about pet dogs. So, when the Muslim population reaches 10% then they start laying down their opinions and poisoning dogs, and refusing blind people (who have terrible struggles to go out and about) on buses and taxis with their guide dogs. I am seriously worried as l have heard that Muslims believe red headed people are of the Devil as their hair is fire coloured and that Muslims kill red headed babies in Muslim Lands. My family has a number of red headed people because they are indigenous to the cold climate land. What next in a year or two, will they be attacked. These people should not be in our Lands interfering with our culture and beliefs, making their culture dominant over the indigenous people. What is our politicians thinking of, they must stop Muslim immigration. Dogs today, us tomorrow!
george whyte

Tenterden, UK

#60 Nov 18, 2013
Warner wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at your video. This is ridiculous. These Muslims have been in the Land and said nothing for years about the dogs while all the time planning that the day would come when their numbers were sufficient to start complaining about pet dogs. So, when the Muslim population reaches 10% then they start laying down their opinions and poisoning dogs, and refusing blind people (who have terrible struggles to go out and about) on buses and taxis with their guide dogs. I am seriously worried as l have heard that Muslims believe red headed people are of the Devil as their hair is fire coloured and that Muslims kill red headed babies in Muslim Lands. My family has a number of red headed people because they are indigenous to the cold climate land. What next in a year or two, will they be attacked. These people should not be in our Lands interfering with our culture and beliefs, making their culture dominant over the indigenous people. What is our politicians thinking of, they must stop Muslim immigration. Dogs today, us tomorrow!
part of the overall plan been doing it for 1400 years
george whyte

Tenterden, UK

#61 Nov 18, 2013
Muslim behavior/terrorism correlated with population size

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/muslim-beha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trading standards warn of 'Cameroon Puppy Scam' (Jan '09) Jul 22 xsweetstinax 75
anna harrington and lorraine harrington help dogs Jul 13 Doggroom89 1
News Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop Jul 8 Chinchilla butts 6
wanted: pitbull puppy (Jan '09) Jul 7 Packpitts 224
Chihuahua Pomeranian mix FREE (Sep '09) Jul 6 Brenda adams 37
News Why your pet cat is not really yours (Aug '11) Jul 3 Thank God for LIF... 34
News Cats Domesticated Themselves, Ancient DNA Shows Jun 29 Yvretta Carus 1
More from around the web