Islamic Dog Hatred & Animal Rights Activists’ Silence

Nov 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

In the UK a Muslim taxi driver recently refused to give a lift to a disabled woman's dog , alleging that it broke the rules of Ramadan.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
http://s1258.photobucket.com/u ser/FaithUSA/media/IMG_0258_zp s6eb1245e.jpg.html?sort=3& o=0
your dog looks wild and rude, i had a dog who was sweet, her face was always smiley

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharmouta mock poor people?????
The day will come when you filthy canadians run life worst than somalians
What makes you think this poster is Canadian?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradictions in holy koran, you have lack of knowledge
start reading koran and compare to bible,you will not lose jesus
Your west is hiding great facts about things that completely proves
Islam
Once the america fall,Great facts will appear to world and millions will join islam
The west brainwashed the humanity with sick sciences based on delusional ideas
You'd cut off your microscopic pecker to live in Canada or the US. My dog lives better than your president. What's his name? El Sissy?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
How adorable. My pooch enjoys the good life too, eats more in one day than a primitive Somali praying to allah 5 times a day does in one month.
Did you get snow yet? We have snow. I'm not ready to start this. It's too early.
Warner

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradictions in holy koran, you have lack of knowledge
start reading koran and compare to bible,you will not lose jesus
Your west is hiding great facts about things that completely proves
Islam
Once the america fall,Great facts will appear to world and millions will join islam
The west brainwashed the humanity with sick sciences based on delusional ideas
So you plan that when America falls that Islam will rewrite the history books, steal all scientific achievements and claim them as their own, that sort of thing! Huh, that's what Islam does, we know! There is nothing to stop you Muslims from doing that now, so America can't and won't stop you! What you mean is that if you lie before America falls then Scientists and Historians, Theologians, etc, will contradict and call you Liars, so you have to be the Victors first and standing their with the Sword poised to strike against anyone who calls your claims lies! You have no shame, and you personally will take pride in Lies and cannot wait for it to happen! If Islam and Muslims have truths to tell the World there is nothing to stop you saying them now, and it can only be lies if you state them after America falls!

I don't believe that America will fall, you underestimate America! Only liars would freely join Islam because it is the Religion of Lies, as we listen to Muslims and realise that they are deceivers, just like their Allah god and He is the greatest of deceivers! Allah definitely is not my God!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get snow yet? We have snow. I'm not ready to start this. It's too early.
Went for a walk in the winter wonderland today. Exposure = acclimation. Already had 2 weeks of it though.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm

Think about the bigger picture. If Islam would have taken over the entire world, what would it have meant? How would that have affected our society, and you?

Muhammad said:
"Kill all the dogs!"
Kill Snoopy Kill Lassie Kill Rin Tin Tin Kill Scooby Doo Kill Pluto Kill the Taco Bell dog Kill Dogbert Kill Goofy Kill the 101 Dalmatians!
Aisha6

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharmouta means prostitute. It is Haram to say that word to women you nasty piece of work!!! Somalia is shit hole because of Islam and Somali's poor education and awareness of the world around them. Egypt, my country, needs to remain secular otherwise it could be like Afganistan. Islam is an retarder of progress and peace.
Islam will collapse soon...may be you can get a reak religion then...:)

Your helper. Aa'sha We'lahi Mustapha Ha'ji Al-Qu'aan Al-Kitab Al-Hadith
Aisha6

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharmouta means prostitute. It is Haram to say that word to women you nasty piece of work!!! Somalia is a shit hole because of Islam, and Somali's poor education and awareness of the world around them. Egypt, my country, needs to remain secular otherwise it could become like Afganistan, another shit hole.
Truely Islam is a retarder of progress and peace. It is evil and dangerous.It will collapse soon...may be you can get a real religion then...:) Your helper. Aa'sha We'lahi Mustapha Ha'ji Al-Qu'aan Al-Kitab Al-Hadith.
Warner

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Everything that Islam touches becomes a down trodden place where the people look thin, worried and broken! Saudi Arabia is the exception because of the oil money, and Egypt looks well fed at the moment. Syria is holding on but when modern states fall to Sharia Law, business dries up. Just about everything is illegal in Muslim Lands. Tell me what is legal that creates wealth? I know, factories that make Burkas!

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think this poster is Canadian?
shes scumbag canadian whos so hateful

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Aisha6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharmouta means prostitute. It is Haram to say that word to women you nasty piece of work!!! Somalia is shit hole because of Islam and Somali's poor education and awareness of the world around them. Egypt, my country, needs to remain secular otherwise it could be like Afganistan. Islam is an retarder of progress and peace.
Islam will collapse soon...may be you can get a reak religion then...:)
Your helper. Aa'sha We'lahi Mustapha Ha'ji Al-Qu'aan Al-Kitab Al-Hadith
aisha are you hot babe? i like non muslim gals
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

"Juneau is credited with saving Somers from freezing to death. When the loyal canine saw her owner in trouble, she swung into action.....

The brave canine only left her injured owner's side once and that was to get help. Thanks to Juneau's actions, Flight for Life rushed Somers to St. Anthony's Hospital, where he underwent surgery. "

http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/dog-saves-owners-...

Dogs: Good

Muslims: Bad

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Warner wrote:
<quoted text>So you plan that when America falls that Islam will rewrite the history books, steal all scientific achievements and claim them as their own, that sort of thing! Huh, that's what Islam does, we know! There is nothing to stop you Muslims from doing that now, so America can't and won't stop you! What you mean is that if you lie before America falls then Scientists and Historians, Theologians, etc, will contradict and call you Liars, so you have to be the Victors first and standing their with the Sword poised to strike against anyone who calls your claims lies! You have no shame, and you personally will take pride in Lies and cannot wait for it to happen! If Islam and Muslims have truths to tell the World there is nothing to stop you saying them now, and it can only be lies if you state them after America falls!
I don't believe that America will fall, you underestimate America! Only liars would freely join Islam because it is the Religion of Lies, as we listen to Muslims and realise that they are deceivers, just like their Allah god and He is the greatest of deceivers! Allah definitely is not my God!
we will not re-write books,we will change and replace the wrong sciences which the west forced it on people everywhere

some of your western scientists are group of stupid people,we forced to believe they are scientists by the western imperialism

West means " cheating and hypocrisy "

some white hypocrites brainwashed people with garbage of dinosaurs and evolution,they hide the skeletons of giant humans so that their lies exists

Promise from me: if i ever became ruler of world, i will bring your western evolutionists and paleontologists then torture them with fire for cheating the world with lies

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Warner wrote:
<quoted text>So you plan that when America falls that Islam will rewrite the history books, steal all scientific achievements and claim them as their own, that sort of thing! Huh, that's what Islam does, we know! There is nothing to stop you Muslims from doing that now, so America can't and won't stop you! What you mean is that if you lie before America falls then Scientists and Historians, Theologians, etc, will contradict and call you Liars, so you have to be the Victors first and standing their with the Sword poised to strike against anyone who calls your claims lies! You have no shame, and you personally will take pride in Lies and cannot wait for it to happen! If Islam and Muslims have truths to tell the World there is nothing to stop you saying them now, and it can only be lies if you state them after America falls!
Our islamic power is coming and there is a day of islamic anger where the west will be cracked by muslim wave

West will fall to islam no doubt about it

your america will fall and you gonna witness it....there will be no american power in world

Many astrologers speak about the beginning of america's end to occur the next month

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"Juneau is credited with saving Somers from freezing to death. When the loyal canine saw her owner in trouble, she swung into action.....
The brave canine only left her injured owner's side once and that was to get help. Thanks to Juneau's actions, Flight for Life rushed Somers to St. Anthony's Hospital, where he underwent surgery. "
http://shine.yahoo.com/pets/dog-saves-owners-...
Dogs: Good
Muslims: Bad
take a shower

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You'd cut off your microscopic pecker to live in Canada or the US. My dog lives better than your president. What's his name? El Sissy?
Sissi puppet of america is over.....his other mates will be over in weeks

the egyptian army rebels are in Rise!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sissi puppet of america is over.....his other mates will be over in weeks
the egyptian army rebels are in Rise!
No they aren't. It's business as usual. We love our pet monkeys.
Atheist Silurist

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
we will not re-write books,we will change and replace the wrong sciences which the west forced it on people everywhere
some of your western scientists are group of stupid people,we forced to believe they are scientists by the western imperialism
West means " cheating and hypocrisy "
some white hypocrites brainwashed people with garbage of dinosaurs and evolution,they hide the skeletons of giant humans so that their lies exists
Promise from me: if i ever became ruler of world, i will bring your western evolutionists and paleontologists then torture them with fire for cheating the world with lies
You're as nutty as a fruitcake.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as nutty as a fruitcake.
the nutty is the atheist guys like yourself

I'm voice of truth,i guide people for God's path....i'm very happy with the guys i hunted from atheism

atheism is satan's path

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Pets Forum right now

Search the Pets Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Free Siamese Kittens (Aug '13) Apr 22 Marsha 10
Lucy Lou Cross Apr 20 ABarnett83 1
Healthy and gorgeous tiger cubs for sale to exp... (Feb '12) Apr 20 Scam Alert 56
Free rabbit to good home (Mar '10) Apr 19 debora krigner 36
2 free 12 week old black kittens (Jun '13) Apr 18 Alyssa 2
Peaceful protest set for March 29 in memory of ... Apr 16 Bark Bark 11
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Apr 14 Scam Alert 194
•••
•••
•••
•••