Home sought for neglected pet dog

Mar 23, 2012 Full story: BBC News

John McGowan, 46, of Peterhead, was jailed for three months at the town's sheriff court on Thursday, as well as being disqualified from keeping dogs for three years.

Read more
Kim

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 23, 2012
This John McGowan should be fried for animal abuse. I'm sick to death of ppl NOT spaying or neutering their animals and of those jerks who would buy an animal instead of going to a shelter and adopting one. Every one that is bought is a death sentence for a homeless one in a shelter.
God ppl, please be responsible.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2012
I'm not sure how this is really a punishment. In three years he can have another dog to do this to? What do they think an a-hole like this is gonna think over those three years. "OMG, I really miss having a dog so in three years when I get another one I am going to treat them like a king." I doubt it. He should have been banned from having any animal at anytime during his life.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 31, 2012
MJane1031 wrote:
I'm not sure how this is really a punishment. In three years he can have another dog to do this to? What do they think an a-hole like this is gonna think over those three years. "OMG, I really miss having a dog so in three years when I get another one I am going to treat them like a king." I doubt it. He should have been banned from having any animal at anytime during his life.
You are right. If you can't take care of your pets, kill them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE !! English Bulldog Puppy SCAM !!! (Jun '09) Mar 27 Nadine 696
News New Jersey woman accused of leaving gerbils, ha... (Sep '08) Mar 25 Ferretman 74
doggie NEEDED! Mar 25 tuffluck88 1
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Mar 20 lisa 234
Tortoise available Giant Radiated and Aldabra (Sep '14) Mar 17 Lucie 5
News How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) Mar 16 Tyhaz 52
Wanted: Pitbull puppies! Cheap! (Aug '14) Mar 14 pitbull puppies left 6
More from around the web