Marmoset monkeys stolen from exotic pet store in East Tennessee

Jun 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMC

Authorities say two baby marmoset monkeys were stolen from an exotic pet store in Sevierville. via WMC

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2014
Marcie ONeal

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2007

I think the baby monkeys were stolen by somebody who use to work there. Because, they would have to know how to turn off the alarm, open the door, and open the cage. Also, they had to be use the person who stole them. Otherwise, they would have to be crying and others might have heard them.
Ex-customer

Lilburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

The fat man that worked there last year (going to marry the owner). He didn't have a job (besides working there) and he'd flip out when anyone bought pets there. Even when its a zoologist or zoo. I'm 99.99% sure it was him!
FYI

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2007

"the fat man" is the co-owner who is married to the other co-owner. He has tons of jobs. They own more than a few business. The teach their children, some of the most polite kids I know.

Get it straight, you've had enough time since July!
arrest

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2007

Teenager broke in and was arrested in Maryville
070887CAL

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

I live in Sevierville and have gotten all my supplies there and all my rats for my snakes. I have gotten to know the owners children well and I have spoken with her several times. The owner and children are very tender towards the animals and all are very knowledgeable. I have watched them handle animals and feed animals and definatley no sighn of abuse at all. I am buying a bird from them and I couldn't be more pleased with my choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Pets Forum right now

Search the Pets Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacup yorkie puppies for free adoption (Jun '13) 20 hr Kimberly 143
How to Get Rid of a Dog's Cold (Apr '11) 22 hr MADDY 45
Why Do Cats Purr? (Nov '13) Thu darksudip 2
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Wed Jasmine 36
Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty: Exotic Bengal Cat Los... Wed Free Kwame 5
cute and adorable capuchin monkey for adoption ... (Mar '13) Jul 22 jen 24
Feral and free-roaming cats create community he... (Aug '13) Jul 21 Pandora 9
•••
•••