Marmoset monkeys stolen from exotic pet store in East Tennessee

Jun 30, 2007 Full story: WMC

Authorities say two baby marmoset monkeys were stolen from an exotic pet store in Sevierville. via WMC

Full Story
Marcie ONeal

Springfield, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2007
I think the baby monkeys were stolen by somebody who use to work there. Because, they would have to know how to turn off the alarm, open the door, and open the cage. Also, they had to be use the person who stole them. Otherwise, they would have to be crying and others might have heard them.
Ex-customer

Stone Mountain, GA

#2 Oct 16, 2007
The fat man that worked there last year (going to marry the owner). He didn't have a job (besides working there) and he'd flip out when anyone bought pets there. Even when its a zoologist or zoo. I'm 99.99% sure it was him!
FYI

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 19, 2007
"the fat man" is the co-owner who is married to the other co-owner. He has tons of jobs. They own more than a few business. The teach their children, some of the most polite kids I know.

Get it straight, you've had enough time since July!
arrest

Maryville, TN

#4 Oct 27, 2007
Teenager broke in and was arrested in Maryville
070887CAL

Sevierville, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2014
I live in Sevierville and have gotten all my supplies there and all my rats for my snakes. I have gotten to know the owners children well and I have spoken with her several times. The owner and children are very tender towards the animals and all are very knowledgeable. I have watched them handle animals and feed animals and definatley no sighn of abuse at all. I am buying a bird from them and I couldn't be more pleased with my choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Siberian Husky Puppies ( Blue Eyes ) for free a... (Apr '12) Sep 13 jorgedelvillar 223
two free blue eyed siberian husky puppies (Jul '12) Sep 13 jflowers8651 40
Fire Ants for sale (May '11) Sep 13 tomleonard 7
China volunteers rescue 900 dogs in cramped truck (Mar '13) Sep 13 Go Blue Forever 3
wanted English bulldog puppies Sep 12 Reply 10
Acrobatic Capuchin Monkeys availble for free ad... (Oct '13) Sep 12 Ritz 4
extremely tiny, gorgeous yorkie teacup puppies ... (Oct '13) Sep 12 gracel 4
•••

Pets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••