Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop

Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop

There are 11 comments on the Orange Live story from Feb 18, 2017, titled Welcome to A to Z Pet Shop. In it, Orange Live reports that:

One thing that the town of Orange has been missing since Statewide Pets closed its doors on Bull Hill Lane, is a pet store with cats and dogs and a wide variety of other creatures and supplies. Welcome A to Z Pet Shop, 185 Boston Post Road in the former Weichert Realty space near the Hibachi Grill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Live.

Petlover

Milford, CT

#1 Mar 18, 2017
Does anyone know when the pet shop is opening? I have driven by a few times, but doors are always locked and no hours are posted. Thanks.
MomoKitty

Milford, CT

#2 Mar 19, 2017
Are they hiring?
Boycott Pet Stores

Orange, CT

#3 Mar 19, 2017
Disgusting to think that people still patronize pet stores. Rescue, foster, adopt. Stop supporting puppy mills.
Lynn

Orange, CT

#4 May 18, 2017
Oh my gosh, I just saw they have a coupon for dollars off a puppy, like it's a window treatment or piece of furniture or something. So wrong! There are so many wonderful, adoptable puppies and dogs out there for only the price it takes to spay or neuter them. Rescue is the only humane way to go.
Broken hearts

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#5 Jun 24, 2017
We bought a puppy here. He is very very sick. Cost us $3,000 so far in vet bills.
We tried adoption first.
We are heart broken.
Chinchilla butts

Bronx, NY

#6 Jul 8, 2017
I go for the chinchillas and the girl with the big booty. Seriously, go there and check it out for yourself. One of the most legendary asses of all time
Pup

Bronx, NY

#8 Nov 24, 2017
The dogs in this shop look very sick and sad. Please research puppy mills before giving money to such a terrible company.
figgypops

Norristown, PA

#9 Dec 11, 2017
Boycott Pet Stores wrote:
Disgusting to think that people still patronize pet stores. Rescue, foster, adopt. Stop supporting puppy mills.
I‘ve got 11 cats, all fixed. They were either given to me, born to cats that were given to me or rescued by my husband and me, one was a 3 or 4 week old seperated from its mother and standing in the road, the second was left behind when two women moved out of a house they were renting and the third was a kitten that walked up to my husband. The only pet store I patronise is part of a chain that sells birds and fish, has rescued cats that customers can adopt, sells pet supplies and has an on-site clinic.
Dogface

Westerly, RI

#10 Dec 14, 2017
Boycott Pet Stores wrote:
When you go to adopt you mostly find pit mixes.people don't want only pit mixes so don't mock people when they know what they want!
Boycott Pet Stores

Orange, CT

#11 Feb 7, 2018
Dogface wrote:
<quoted text>

When you go to adopt you mostly find pit mixes.people don't want only pit mixes so don't mock people when they know what they want!
Not true at all. Thousands of dogs available that are not part pit. Easy to find what you want if you take the time to look.
NIna

Orange, CT

#13 Sep 8, 2018
Lynn wrote:
Oh my gosh, I just saw they have a coupon for dollars off a puppy, like it's a window treatment or piece of furniture or something. So wrong! There are so many wonderful, adoptable puppies and dogs out there for only the price it takes to spay or neuter them. Rescue is the only humane way to go.
I saw a coupon today.$100 off. How much profit are they making on these poor little puppies? And if they’re willing to give you $100 off, what’s their overall state of health and wellness?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abandoned guinea pigs rescued in Melbourne; sus... Dec 3 grande jean 1
News Rabid fox caught near Castlewood (Aug '13) Nov 22 Be informed not s... 20
News Should you buy your Child a Pet Snake? (Jan '10) Oct '18 Wolf child 65
FetchandClaw.com Oct '18 Joe77 1
"Save the Animals" song and video on YouTube by... Oct '18 DoggyWoggy 1
News 'Crazy cat lady' curbing Boise's feral feline p... Aug '18 POTUS 45 1
Attn. THEY THINK HURTING ANIMALS IS FUNNY ! Jul '18 Goodman 1