Thirty-five firefighters battle blaze in Penge Road, Anerley
Fourteen residents and three pet cats were evacuated from the building while a man and two children, who fled before fire services arrived, were treated for slight smoke inhalation.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Local London.
#1 Nov 15, 2013
I was the man this talks about, was hospitalised for over a week
Add your comments below
|Was couple crazy for spending 18 years on cat t...||Fri||Gonzozap||1|
|Judge approves shutdown of large California hom...||Feb 21||Solarman||1|
|Pet vaccines are costly, toxic and dangerous - ...||Feb 14||VACCINES AUTISM||9|
|Feedback on New Dog Breeder Website||Feb 9||ferrarif545||1|
|Florida woman: Airline told me to flush pet ham...||Feb 9||Pardon Pard||2|
|What do emotional support animals do, exactly?||Feb 8||humanspirit||2|
|Hungry dog sparks house fire stealing leftovers...||Feb 8||Pardon Pard||1|
Find what you want!
Search Pets Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC