More

There are 10 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Feb 20, 2014, titled More. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

In this Feb. 12, 2014 file photo, President Barack Obama speaks in the East Room of the White House in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

read my fingers

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Feb 20, 2014
talk to my hands!! it"s dat funnnies ROBOToothpickle;-000h, God Bmore You..........more).........

sincerelee,

Jack Sparrow signne`!;-00
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Feb 20, 2014
What's liguid law? Don't the Indians have clean water yet?? If u could only read my finger......
Whatsapp duck

Da Nang, Vietnam

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Halito wrote:
What's liguid law? Don't the Indians have clean water yet?? If u could only read my finger......
if U is the Indians then tryin to communicakey with India Nanosoft water or Nano-Tata runing nuclear water!;) if U get illusion then call CNN with Dr. Guptoon for diagnoise!!! ;-000
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Whatsapp duck wrote:
<quoted text>
if U is the Indians then tryin to communicakey with India Nanosoft water or Nano-Tata runing nuclear water!;) if U get illusion then call CNN with Dr. Guptoon for diagnoise!!! ;-000
What's Gupta cookin?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#6 Feb 21, 2014
Nano bites?Tic tok.......ants have a language.........Do tics talk...?
Whatsapp duck

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Feb 21, 2014
Halito wrote:
Nano bites?Tic tok.......ants have a language.........Do tics talk...?
tics not talk ticx wil teek & the greentics innovation the bluetooh wireless show get yo app NOW or wil bee OFF!!!;-00
behind you

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2014
Link , no surprise , continue monitoring and directly recording states SSA Administration for more direct pub pub hits.
Psychobucky

Da Nang, Vietnam

#10 Feb 23, 2014
behind you wrote:
Link , no surprise , continue monitoring and directly recording states SSA Administration for more direct pub pub hits.
B hi U?!!! ;-000h, Link is out of ink!! ;-000
we pork bumpkins

San Diego, CA

#12 Feb 24, 2014
jump overt to more with USA Tech expert , in fact , jump to more direct documents on the state of Kansas.
WE PORK HICKS

San Diego, CA

#13 Feb 24, 2014
its nice to see more SSA administration employee frauds murdered , its a true blessing each time more of them directly fall. And just think of all the small children being openly and illegally raped by SSA Administration .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 4 min Yale 46
News Cops: Invoking Trump, men beat, urinate on home... 23 hr USA GODS OF EPA 127
News India census shows extent of poverty Wed Raj 5
News Esther Cepeda: Anti-immigrant angst is stoked b... Aug 30 USA 5
News Things to know about Social Security at 80: Tim... Aug 29 netruthteller 32
SS card Aug 28 UNIONPOPPERJAXX 2
News IRS says thieves used agency website to steal t... Aug 25 USA 18
More from around the web