Former Floyd County Mayor Indicted On...

Former Floyd County Mayor Indicted On Social Security Fraud Charges

There are 11 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Oct 24, 2013, titled Former Floyd County Mayor Indicted On Social Security Fraud Charges. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Tiersa Davis Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Oct. 24, 2013 11:36 AM EDT Updated: Oct. 24, 2013 11:57 AM EDT Martin , Floyd County , Kentucky A former Floyd County mayor, along with her daughter and two city employees are facing charges of defrauding Social Security.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

about timeXXX

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2013
This is just the start, saving Red for last.........
Cledus

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2013
about timeXXX wrote:
This is just the start, saving Red for last.........
Yes sir they are...ain't gonna know what hit him.
Awitchinthewoods

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2013
I sure can't wait he has caused so much misery.
Cledus

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Awitchinthewoods wrote:
I sure can't wait he has caused so much misery.
Yes he has....
never again

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2013
maybe ginger had eric conn get her disability....maybe they will now take it away as she is obviously able to work
ha ha ha

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Bout time she tan around pule she was better than God her Bosé stuck Up. Now what Miss América
dontgetit

Versailles, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
Bout time she tan around pule she was better than God her Bosé stuck Up. Now what Miss América
Let me see...she's been sticking Bose speakers up somewhere. What does that mean??? Whats a pule??? She has a round tan???
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2013
never again wrote:
maybe ginger had eric conn get her disability....maybe they will now take it away as she is obviously able to work
She not only will have it taken away she will pay a huge fine and never be able to get it again EVER! That is the law no matter how old or disabled she is, never will she draw it again ever! And rightly so.
Keiths sister pburg

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
I get it, funny stuff, Jail is What.
Really

Charlestown, IN

#11 Nov 17, 2013
This is no worse than killing people, beating your wife and kids and stealing this county blind. Harpo is the one behind all this. Maybe the FBI should talk to his so called family. Oh never mind. They are afraid to speak too. I worked with a child of his that had been beaten down by him so much that I really felt sorry for them.
Talking

Virgie, KY

#12 Jun 28, 2014
Seem like everyone that wrote on here needs to go back to school...Retards..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 3 min USA 94
News 3 undocumented immigrants charged with ID theft 8 hr justice 6
News Phoenix immigrant deported to Mexico amid protests Fri USA 270
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) Feb 23 coco 15,762
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study Feb 22 Libhater 58
News After refusing to watch LGBT diversity video, S... Feb 22 Something for Eve... 4
News Illegal immigrants being fired in face of feder... (Jan '08) Feb 19 photog 260
More from around the web