Social Security Administration are cr...

Social Security Administration are criminals!

Posted in the Social Security Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Due to a clerical error years ago, Social Security is requiring me to pay back $5000.
At the time I was the dependent-child. I never saw a single check. Let alone, cashing any of them.
I have been fighting them now for years! I filed a request for reconsideration. Though the SS is slower than a sloth stuck in molasses with a 50# weight on its back.
This is not a request for help. Just to point out how criminal the Social Security Administration actually is. Personally, I'd rather stop paying into such a criminal system that won't even be available to me when I'm of retirement age.

Crooks!
GODS GIFT

San Diego, CA

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Mike wrote:
Due to a clerical error years ago, Social Security is requiring me to pay back $5000.
At the time I was the dependent-child. I never saw a single check. Let alone, cashing any of them.
I have been fighting them now for years! I filed a request for reconsideration. Though the SS is slower than a sloth stuck in molasses with a 50# weight on its back.
This is not a request for help. Just to point out how criminal the Social Security Administration actually is. Personally, I'd rather stop paying into such a criminal system that won't even be available to me when I'm of retirement age.
Crooks!
Yes , your right , they are dirty fraud Ponzi frauds , they are illegal document conceals and staging frauds. One side frame up artists and direct back downs . Make sure to film them personally.
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#3 Jan 11, 2014
make sure to capture them on films , also they will illegally attempt to lie around areas in attempts of set ups to illegally hide documents on them . make sure to monitor them to thwart off off any staged entrapments to conceal evidence .
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Another good technique is to directly lapel button cam monitor them right on their dirty trashy fraud personal nose and skunk them swift on direct expose of lie after lie after lie , When dealing with the trashy flukes employed through SSA , your dealing with nothing but direct pathological liars and document conceals.
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#5 Jan 11, 2014
continue spinning employee fraud cons on direct cases of First Amendment violations and criminal crime conceals .
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#6 Jan 11, 2014
its a line between freedom and tyranny because if you can’t gather information and compile evidence to back up your story in court and the policeman has more credibility in the court’s eyes, the policeman can lie with comfort in direct illegal attempts of criminal crime conceals , your dealing with Nazi Klan terrorist force of direct criminal frauds and evidence conceals trying to illegally conceal their state criminal crimes.
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#7 Jan 11, 2014
SSA simply tries illegal extortion crimes within illegal failed entrapment attempts all the time , good to see more leaks on them , and don't forget , smile for the monitors
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#8 Jan 11, 2014
link , off topic , Boycott Illinois, Massachusetts and Maryland. You have no rights there. Don’t mail order anything from these states. Don’t visit them. Don’t take a flight with a layover there. And if you live there . . . God help you. Perhaps a demonstration with thousands of people ALL OF WHOM are carrying cameras, etc. In states attempting to claim its illegal to film employee frauds within the acts of state criminal crimes is a terrorist attempt to claim all employees are free to commit illegal crimes then try to lie their way out from under them, continue to directly monitor them and spread them clear through USA for more dog piles on pigs
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#9 Jan 11, 2014
example , The charges against Anthony John Graber III regarding the wiretap laws were dismissed by the court in case 12-K-10-647. The judge ruled a police officer in the performance of his duty on a public road should have no expectation of privacy so the charges did not conform with the law. Continue filming .
TECHS SPIN FEDS

San Diego, CA

#10 Jan 11, 2014
link , that's right , and the more states are monitored , the more direct convictions on direct state employee frauds you will see. ----Right on I agree 100% if they are law abiding then they would not have a problem with anyone recording there activity's unless they got something to hide. apparently they do
USA informants

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jan 13, 2014
Mike wrote:
Crooks!
and were you offered Psychotropic Drugging to receive the money ?? That's another fraud pulled by SSA extorts , attempts of claiming anyone who receives any fed assistance will be set up as mentally ill within terrorist crime attempts of hiding and illegally concealing crimes of extortion , bribes , etc.
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Ultimately....the social security administration took money from me. A person cannot withdraw from SS; with the exception of certain religious beliefs.
However....if I was able to prove wrong-doing by SS. Why can't I just merely "opt-out"?
An individual does not just walk up to a thief and willingly hand over their wallet. Shouldnt I be able to decide where my money goes?
I do not argue taxes, with the exception of their amounts. However, if the social security "points" that I earn while paying into it, are for me specifically. Shouldn't I have a choice in the matter?
By the way:( To Social Security, directly)
What you take from me are not points. That is real money. My money! Interesting how the IRS is actually responsible for deducting that money from me. Only for me to be issued points. Honestly, I'd rather take my chances returning bottles for the deposit. At least I get back what I paid into it!

Criminals and thieves!
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#13 Jan 16, 2014
I should clarify......

Social Security took money from me. Though not from my paycheck. It was from a supposed "overpayment" made to me when I was still young. I never saw a check!
It was a clerical error...an incorrect birthdate. My "benefit" was given to a "payee". Not me personally. The SSA, charged the dependent child in this case.
Imagine your parents telling you, that you'd have to pay them back for what it took to raise you. Simply put....that is what the SS is expecting of me.
WE PORK HICKS

San Diego, CA

#14 Jan 18, 2014
Mike wrote:
I should clarify......
Social Security took money from me. Though not from my paycheck. It was from a supposed "overpayment" made to me when I was still young. I never saw a check!
It was a clerical error...an incorrect birthdate. My "benefit" was given to a "payee". Not me personally. The SSA, charged the dependent child in this case.
Imagine your parents telling you, that you'd have to pay them back for what it took to raise you. Simply put....that is what the SS is expecting of me.
THATS THE NUMBER ONE FRAUD SCAM SSA will try to pull, claims of over pay with no evidence of it , on many SSA so called overpays , they will attempt to illegally hide and conceal direct evidence of no overpayments. SSA is nothing but a dirty filthy bunch of direct evidence back downs and USA TRASH CAN FRAUDS. Don't be fooled by the direct pathological liars of USA SSA . THEY ARE EASY PICKINGS. THEY OWE YOU , and don't forget it.
WE PORK HICKS

San Diego, CA

#15 Jan 18, 2014
SSA try's to gear its offerings on fraud offs of peoples houses , direct illegal frame up attempts of illegally hiding documents and direct reports , SSA goal is to claim people can have no money to receive their federally assisted programs and will attempt to illegally fraud and fraud and fraud in attempts to hide and conceal their employees direct criminal offences. As kids , had seen to welfare punks employed through it with big slug holes in their backs , clean through their cheap two bit dime store suits , crowd formed as kid tried to fish one out of a wash with a tree branch as a way old person yelled out --- Don't bother - they are system punks - HA HA HA.
WE PORK HICKS

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2014
linker, you can record them on the horn trying to openly lie in failed conceals as you directly hold valid documents showing and directly proving SSA to be nothing but actual direct lying frauds. Spotted them right away on failed illegal documents conceals. Its good to see more of the dirt water open racist /religious frauds directly employed through SSA in the mud.
WE PORK HICKS

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Jan 27, 2014
OBSERVE , just rapped SSA admin on more direct illegal documents altering's and failed illegal conceals , jump over to more on Klan trash districts of direct state employee frauids.
WE PORK HICKS

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Jan 27, 2014
SPOTTED FRAUDS directly employed right through SSA administration again attempting direct illegal documents altering and failed illegal date changes in failed conceals .
We pork hicks

United States

#19 Jan 28, 2014
Linker , listen to the dirt water bigot frauds directly employed through The Klan trash hick trash state try lie as switching info between different callers , no miss, direct SSA employee fraud through and through . Make sure to rig your phone and have others monitoring calls , never fails . Good to see more dirt water Klan trash racist frauds employed right through SSA in the dirt .
We pork hicks

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2014
we don't see one with the guts and balls. Jump over to more on Klan trash pedophile states !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News France's Le Pen pledges no schooling for illega... 44 min Wildchild 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 13,151
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 20 hr Sad Days in America 25
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance Wed USA 6
News Roswell seeks immigration enforcement powers (May '10) Dec 6 Doravillian 13
News Elijah Cummings Said Democrats Gave Black Peopl... Dec 5 high 6
News Randy Alcorn: Why Is Illegal Immigration Not Il... Dec 4 tomin cali 5
More from around the web