House and Senate sit on tax bills the...

House and Senate sit on tax bills the other passed

There are 2 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Dec 1, 2012, titled House and Senate sit on tax bills the other passed. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

They adamantly oppose higher tax rates, which Democratic leaders are demanding. Leaders from each party said their bill should be the starting point for finding a solution in the next few weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

D Pluribite Unum

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Dec 1, 2012
is dat wheeeel of foolnate he is rollink!! ;-000
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 2, 2012
2:01 pm, Sunday, December 2, 2012:
RE: House and Senate sit on tax bills the other passed
..... As long as there are ANY deficits it means that the tax rates are too low. As I keep repeating, governments have annual expenditures, and there should be always, in the long run, at least enough money coming in to pay for all those in total.
..... Politicians do what they promised, but are opposed by other politicians who also do what they promised. Ah the times when duels were fashionable! On guard! Off with their heads! Oh YEAH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigrants Can Now Defend the Laws They... 9 hr spytheweb 1
News Trustees project biggest Social Security increa... Jul 15 Red Crosse 19
New SOCIAL SECURITY CARS BUY YOU SSN CARD Jul 13 Yuunk 1
News Trump commission on voting fraud asks states fo... Jul 10 spud 119
News Northampton County immigration raids show littl... (Jan '09) Jul 9 Liberal Don 142
News Black Georgia lawmakers blast Trump panel on vo... Jul 7 truth teller 1
News New lawsuits filed over Trump commission's requ... Jul 7 Pessimist 3
More from around the web