Local Teens Awarded Obama's Scholarship For Undocumented Immigrants

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

Thousands of young undocumented immigrants have been coming out of the shadows to apply for President Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2013
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
"We are a part of this country. America is made of immigrants, says 18-year-old Olivia Vasquez. She was brought to Philadelphia eight years ago and is also one of five DACA scholars."

So our new criteria for immigration is if you have lived under the radar, with the obam's help on not deportating, then you are free an clear and eligibile for full citizenship!!!

Scream and yell from the roof tops if ANY amnesty anything is introduced by your dumb ast congress.
WE OWE THEM NOTHING!!!!

Oh, and in case I missed something, when have you heard either the pres or congress talk about getting REAL jobs, I mean the kind where you can work one job and afford to meet your needs.NOT 2 & 3 jobs that count against the unemployment stats, but pay a little more than mowing somebody's lawn...

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 5, 2013
No wonder they are called dreamers, they better wake up and see what's going on. They have no legal status in this country, they are still illegal aliens. They are put into a illegal alien data base where they will remain for the rest of their lives.

Any type of background check will reveal that they have no status and are in the country illegally.

Any bone Obama throws them they jump on it, what else have they got? Obama leaves office in Nov 2016.

Just don't commit any felonies or out you go. That includes felony DUI.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Numbers of homeless increase in region Tue Karen 5
ssi Aug 26 mike 1
Treasury Secretary Pleads for Higher Taxes, Mor... (Oct '13) Aug 26 OH YES WE CAN 24
disabled warning on philippines travel Aug 25 LivetheresoIknow 1
the open klan trash pedophiles (Nov '13) Aug 24 shnuffmo Piggy 10
JUMP TO MORE ON diaperheads (Dec '13) Aug 24 shnuffmo Piggy 45
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Aug 22 Amelia Gillian 76
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Social Security People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••