A fresh start for Hillary Clinton and liberals?

In this Jan. 27, 2014 file photo, former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton speaks in New Orleans. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Did she try General dollars fresh and fruity detergent?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Feb 9, 2014
It Takes a Villiage....where are the Hunza's?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Feb 9, 2014
Are thier Villian's in the Villiage?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Or Lepers? With Masks?
Almanac Gore

Hanoi, Vietnam

#5 Feb 10, 2014
Halito wrote:
Did she try General dollars fresh and fruity detergent?
dat is freazy funies!! fresh & organic;-00
Almanac Gore

Hanoi, Vietnam

#6 Feb 10, 2014
Halito wrote:
It Takes a Villiage....where are the Hunza's?
the Hunza's is 50 kilometer N. & 40 concalory E. from Pizza!! ;-000
Almanac Gore

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7 Feb 10, 2014
Halito wrote:
Or Lepers? With Masks?
mud or clay masks?;)
TedNugentSez

Dexter, MO

#10 Feb 14, 2014
“I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans," he said, referring to the attack on the 2012 U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

“What difference does that make? he continued.“Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton, I guess it doesn’t matter.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/video/administration/19615...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

“Opposing Evil, Helping Good”

Since: Feb 14

EVERYWHERE!!!

#11 Feb 19, 2014
The article didn't mention much about what I wanted to know. I was wondering what "fresh start" meant, in relation to this candidate. I still don't know, but anyway... It's cool :)

As much as I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see a female president!!! As it stands, I really hope that Hillary Clinton doesn't win, or better yet doesn't run. Just like I wanted to see a non-white president, but did not want a president like Obama, whatsoever. I knew he would cause more problems than Bush (and B. Clinton, and G.H.W. Bush before) and sure enough, I was right!

And just to be clear, I would NEVER really, seriously base my choice on race or gender. That wasn't really what I was trying to say. It's more like, I want their to "have been" a black, female, etc., president. Just because it's a good "oman", if you will, that things like Racism, Sexism, etc. are no longer problems (I would also like on who is openly gay or bi, for the same reason, but that won't happen for atleast 5 or 10 more years...)

(What I really want is more "Third Party" candidates being elected. That's what I really want, but that's a different discussion.)

But if it's someone like her, I'm gonna vote for "the white guy" in a New York minute! No question about it. Unless she has completely changed her position (since last I knew) on MANY issues! Including:

- Flag-Burning - A textbook "Free Speach" issue. Should not even be regulated, much less banned.

- Climate Change - Although many serious Environment issues do exist, this one is false. The sun causes it; Carbon is the effect not the cause. I will elaborate if anyone asks.

- Marijuana - Should be legalized. Period. Including recreational use. As should all other drugs, even the ones that nobody should use (hard drugs). Because whether or not someone should use them is a PERSONAL decision, therefore none of the government's business!

- Death Penalty, LWOP, 3-Strikes, etc - No, rehabilitation is the answer, 99.9%+ of the time. I'll elaborate if questioned about this (I don't want this post to be any longer than it has too be.)

- Third-Wave ("Modern") Feminism - Not to be confused with Classic Feminism which is (was) awesome! I'm sorry but Reverse-Discrimination just sucks! As does anyone who practices it. And the lies about Income Equality and all that. Again, I'm not bashing Feminism, per say (as a philosophy), but I am and will bash and oppose Third-Wave Feminism, until the organizations change back into what they used to be.

- Tobacco Control - ETS is harmless; Although smoking (itself) is not, however, the likes of the AHA, RWJF, etc., should be finding cures and vaccines (for EVERYTHING) instead of telling people what to do or not do. Furthermore they should be held liable for not having them found decades ago. "To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Expected!"

- Social Security Tax Cap - This is just stupid! It is the poor who should pay little or no taxes. The middle-class should pay MUCH less then they presently pay. And the top 1% should be taxed MUCH more then they are presently. In fact, the top 1% should carry about 99% of the overall tax burden (ALL tax revenue, collected by any government agency, including state and local.)

- Gun Control - Ok she's not as bad as Obama, etc., but still...

Although I do want to PRAISE her on the following issues: Electoral College, Internet Neutrality, LGBT, Abortion, Stem Cell Research, Alternative Energy (minus the stupid Global Warming crap), and some other stuff I can't think of at the moment.

Hey, if I'm gonna list bad stuff about someone, I like to list good stuff as well, if possible. Some people don't have much good to say about them, lol, but uh, yeah if I can I like to.

Oh and if anyone disagrees with me about any of that, feel free to discuss it. I don't typically respond to trolls or the like, but I am ALWAYS willing too discuss political topics with persons who disagree with me (and those who agree also).
El oh El

Auburn, MA

#12 Feb 19, 2014
N8 the Grrr8 wrote:
The article didn't mention much about what I wanted to know. I was wondering what "fresh start" meant, in relation to this candidate. I still don't know, but anyway... It's cool :)
Exactly what I was thinking. LOL.
WE PORK UP FED

San Diego, CA

#13 Feb 19, 2014
Just say no to the dirty filthy communist traitor named Hillary Clinton. And trash up the rest of the current slime bag frauds directly within the communist administration.

“Opposing Evil, Helping Good”

Since: Feb 14

EVERYWHERE!!!

#14 Feb 21, 2014
WE PORK UP FED wrote:
Just say no to the dirty filthy communist traitor named Hillary Clinton. And trash up the rest of the current slime bag frauds directly within the communist administration.
(NOTE: I'm not singling you out. Yes I know that many people on the internet say these things. However I want to address this, this time.)

Wait a second, I'm no big fan of Hillary Clinton, but first of all "communist" is a fear-word. It comes from the Cold War Era when the United States was at war with Russia (well, not "at war", per say, but like, "against each other", you could say. VERY against each other!) Persons who believed in Communism were ostracized as traitors, even if they did not support Russia (or "the Soviet Union", at that time).

In reality, Communism is really not so terrible. Don't get me wrong, I AM NOT saying it is "ideal". Truth be told, the economic system we have in the United States ("Controlled Capitalism") is the best economic system that has ever been developed, as far as I know. But saying that Communism is all-bad is just as bad as saying Capitalism is all-good.

In short, if ANYBODY had EVER (in the history of humankind) figured out like "perfect ways" of doing things, we would be using them right now, and would have a perfect world. Nothing would be wrong, nothing could ever go wrong (Well, that's technically incorrect, on the grounds that almost nothing in this universe is really "perfect" like that, per say... I'll elaborate on this if anyone asks.)

Anyway, about that, it's kinda like those people on the Internet who said (and still say) things like that about Obama. About how he's a Muslim and a terrorist and was born in Kenya and ...you know, just all this stupid $#!+ that's like... WTF? Are you kidding me? But those people apparently really do believe in it.

And about Bush. About him being responsible for that terrorist-attack thing (that thing they call by the date... it happened in like '01... I don't remember the date/name, and I'm not good with names (of anything) I'll explain if anyone asks.)

Put it this way: I have not scene any evidence which supports that hypothesis of Bush being "in on it".

What I honestly think (this is off the topic, but just right quick) is that something happened; something pretty serious (Perhaps al-Quada got top-level control of the US Military for a few hours, or something like that.) He couldn't tell the people because it would have panicked everyone and caused chaos. However, instead of telling them later, he covered it up. A bad judgement call, I guess, but would not make him guilty of any conspiracy, like that (And again, this is ONLY MY THEORY! I really don't know for sure, and I admit that.)

Anyway I really don't care that much if the person (candidate) believes in Communism, or Islam, or was born in Kenya, etc.

Hell, I would probably be ok with a space alien coming down and doing it, as long as he, she, or it could and would do it right. It couldn't be much worser then the others (like every one in my adult lifetime, and many from before, not to mention lots "mediocre" ones going all the way back to the 18th/19th century, in some cases...)

I mean I just don't care about the person's private life, that much. Not really. I care about what actions and decisions that person intends to make in regards to the responsibilities bestowed upon him/her. That's all that really matters anyway! Right?

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#15 Feb 23, 2014
WE PORK UP FED wrote:
Hillary will be like having obama all over again. Most blacks voted for obama only because he's half black without knowing anything else about him, Most woman will vote for Hillary only because she is a woman without knowing anything else about her. A sad thing to base you're vote on. Like husband like wife.
Soulja

Thornhill, Canada

#16 Feb 23, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary will be like having obama all over again. Most blacks voted for obama only because he's half black without knowing anything else about him, Most woman will vote for Hillary only because she is a woman without knowing anything else about her. A sad thing to base you're vote on. Like husband like wife.
She is a loser, like husband she lied too in many occasions. Americans will never choose a lier.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#17 Feb 23, 2014
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>She is a loser, like husband she lied too in many occasions. Americans will never choose a lier.
Americans will never choose a liar, I hope you're right. But Americans did choose Obama. The biggest liar of them all.
Magic Buss

San Diego, CA

#18 Feb 23, 2014
Vote Communist filth by the trashy name of Hillary Clinton right off the poll, GOOD TO SEE MORE communist traitors in the grime.
Magic Buss

San Diego, CA

#19 Feb 23, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Americans will never choose a liar, I hope you're right. But Americans did choose Obama. The biggest liar of them all.
oh , they did , they did indeed , in fact , that's what they are . Nothing but dirty filthy stinking two faced lying frauds trying to conceal the dirt all over their trashy filthy names.
Magic Buss

San Diego, CA

#20 Feb 23, 2014
see the gutless SSA frauds back down right on direct SSA group displays.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Feb 23, 2014
The Clintons are traitors to the United States. They arranged and accepted campaign funds from military and government sources in Communist China as bribes to free up American missile technology being sold to the Chicoms, who then gave it to Pakistan, Iran, North Korea and other enemies of the United States.
Sayen

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Feb 23, 2014
Just what America needs...another "Liar in Chief"!

Only difference this one wears a dress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 55 min WeTheSheeple 18
Immigrants Social Security Eligible in Obama Plan 2 hr Cricket 23 1
Illegal immigrants could receive Social Securit... Thu spytheweb 1
Top 5 Best Blu-ray Ripper for Mac Programs Review Wed HaileyLi 1
Boy's family: Cleveland officers reacted quickly Wed fire 50 min respo... 1
For Manchester's Manuel Ochoa, immigration chan... Nov 25 Le Jimbo 1
Lawmakers hope FEMA will waive reimbursements Nov 24 Cordwainer Trout 2

Social Security People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE