more direct USA fed employee fraud -w...

more direct USA fed employee fraud -waste- and abuse

Posted in the Social Security Forum

Lapel device

San Diego, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2013
as more and more continue to expose SSA admin reps , in office employees as frauds, wastes and nothing but direct pathological liars. For USA to cut down on fraud waste and abuse, it simply needs to continue cutting down and exposing its employees all the time.
Lapel device

San Diego, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Take a bite out of USA SSA system fraud waste and abuse, Don't support your local admin !!!!
Eyewitness

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2014
linker , jump to more documents on SSA administration. No surprise to always see more SSA employees in the morgues. In fact , spotted direct illegal state discrimination crime conceal attempts right off , jump over to more on displays .
We Pork Hicks

San Diego, CA

#4 Mar 5, 2014
LINKER , jump over to more on direct SSA Administration of dirt water Klan trash folds , and get ya pull more !!!
WE F -feds in buns

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Mar 27, 2014
LINK , that's right , and the best place to continue to cut down more over population in USA is with more and more dead frauds employed right through its fed settings , AS MORE AND MORE WILL FALL.
PIG SHNUFFS

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Jinx , no surprise on more pedophiles on cams while in uniform while molesting small children. Jump over through grapevine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr positronium 8,427
News Welcome to the 'yuck' election 8 hr Dong up yo 8
News Should illegals be allowed to drive? 9 hr USA number one 5
Disgusted in LA 9 hr USA number one 3
SSA burning questions before I apply 12 hr Uncle Sam I Am 2
Need PA Replacement SS Card May 20 clapperc 1
News Undocumented immigrants can use IDNYC cards to ... May 18 tomin cali 3
More from around the web