Arrest Log: 4/26/2010

Arrest Log: 4/26/2010

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Arrest Log: 4/26/2010. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Carlos Perez, 55, 44 Aiken Ave., second floor; possession of a class B substance with intent to distribute, giving a false name or Social Security number, warrant .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Store security manager

Boston, MA

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Jason Kasilowski is the biggest shoplifter I have ever encountered in terms of number of attempts, successes and failures. He will stop at nothing to steal and use until he is dead.
latinlady

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2010
Store security manager wrote:
Jason Kasilowski is the biggest shoplifter I have ever encountered in terms of number of attempts, successes and failures. He will stop at nothing to steal and use until he is dead.
thanks for the info so any who see him stealing shot first ask questions later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 21 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8,668
News Hundreds of "dead voters" discovered in California 5 hr illegalsIDcomprom... 1
News Undocumented migrant arrested for using dead ve... Sat tomin cali 1
News Man admits to cashing dead grandmother's Social... Fri Go Blue Forever 22
News Obama, Truman, and 'Do-Nothing' Congress (Dec '11) May 25 Worst President 4
News Should illegals be allowed to drive? May 25 spytheweb 7
News Welcome to the 'yuck' election May 24 Le Jimbo 9
More from around the web