El Paso impact: Federal, military civilian employee furloughs expected through government shutdown

Sep 30, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times 22

The White House in Washington is seen at night, Monday, Sept. 30, 2013. President Obama is ramping up pressure on Republicans to avoid a post-midnight government shutdown, saying a shutdown would hurt the economy and hundreds of thousands of government workers.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bobby McGee

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 1, 2013
Thanks Ted Cruz, also don't forget to shut down the VA.
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Shut down all the welfare for ya lazy mexicants. Thanks Republicans, keep up the good work.
Porkypigmaster

Oceanside, CA

#3 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Shut down all the welfare for ya lazy mexicants. Thanks Republicans, keep up the good work.
The VA will be open and you can never be treated there because you are a leech.
Porkypigmaster

Oceanside, CA

#4 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
BTW you are not worthy to take a dump at the VA. Just keep paying your taxes if you work, which I doubt.
downtown dave

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2013
Porkypigmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
The VA will be open and you can never be treated there because you are a leech.
Does the VA treat PTSD and PMS lesbians like you?
Porkypigmaster

Oceanside, CA

#6 Oct 1, 2013
downtown dave wrote:
<quoted text>Does the VA treat PTSD and PMS lesbians like you?
They don't treat leeches or those the pretend to be veterans to bait people. The only way you can go to the VA to clean the floors and clean the bathrooms if they give you a job.
Ratbastard

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 1, 2013
downtown dave wrote:
<quoted text>Does the VA treat PTSD and PMS lesbians like you?
They will only treat you if you can prove your orientation. You can take in a video of you and your lover going at it or if you get a female clerk, you can volunteer to get down on your knees and give her a few licks. You don't have to bring her to orgasm but just enough licking to prove you are into it.
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#8 Oct 1, 2013
Porkypigmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't treat leeches or those the pretend to be veterans to bait people. The only way you can go to the VA to clean the floors and clean the bathrooms if they give you a job.
Do they treat pervert child baiters like you? Answer the question Chester.
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#9 Oct 1, 2013
Porkypigmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you are not worthy to take a dump at the VA. Just keep paying your taxes if you work, which I doubt.
I can come to your house to dump in your mouth.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#10 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I can come to your house to dump in your mouth.
I'm not one to get into male-female role playing very much. Sometimes the woman likes to take control and men don't mind it. Other times men like rough, kinky sex, otherwise known as getting down and dirty. Personally, sometimes my buns get hornier than my balls. I don't know why.
Puppetmaster reborn

Oceanside, CA

#12 Oct 1, 2013
You taking hormones? Sure seems like it.
DC Dave

Knoxville, TN

#13 Oct 1, 2013
Puppetmaster reborn wrote:
You taking hormones? Sure seems like it.
You would know ya pervert.
DC Dave

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You would know ya pervert.
How often would your pa nail you in the culo? Nightly, weekly, or hourly.
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>How often would your pa nail you in the culo? Nightly, weekly, or hourly.
When ever he wanted too. Mind your own business ya smelly snatch.
DC Dave

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>When ever he wanted too. Mind your own business ya smelly snatch.
I bet your dad ramon must be proud of your jotosexual tranny culo. Que lastima.
DC Dave

Kodak, TN

#17 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your dad ramon must be proud of your jotosexual tranny culo. Que lastima.
As proud as Petro is of your azz, ya smelly joto
DC Dave

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>As proud as Petro is of your azz, ya smelly joto
Don't you get tired of get your culo porkypiged to death?
Wet Neck

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
This is a good example of an uniformed tea bagger. Hey Way, it has to do with how much you make and how many kids you have.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 1, 2013
DC DAVE is a total deickheaded nutcase republican teabaggingsob as it the coward who logged in under my moniker.
This is the fault of the tea bagging republican natio0nalistic Nazi evangelical azzzzzzzzhos. There are going to be several thousand federal workers furloughed again. Their families pay taxes here in El Paso and buy essential goods and services. They will be out of a check come the 15th of October (first monthly pay period). All of you douche bags who think other wise need to run to Canada or Mexico for you are all traitors to your country and vote republican.
DC Dave

United States

#21 Oct 1, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
DC DAVE is a total deickheaded nutcase republican teabaggingsob as it the coward who logged in under my moniker.
This is the fault of the tea bagging republican natio0nalistic Nazi evangelical azzzzzzzzhos. There are going to be several thousand federal workers furloughed again. Their families pay taxes here in El Paso and buy essential goods and services. They will be out of a check come the 15th of October (first monthly pay period). All of you douche bags who think other wise need to run to Canada or Mexico for you are all traitors to your country and vote republican.
Hey wet neck, you papi has his palo in your ear again, stfu you sick twisted vendido.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) Mon Bobby G 65
Should same-sex marriage become legal? (Sep '11) Jan 23 kinkyFemale15 15,293
Free tax preparation available starting on Jan. 20 Jan 19 Zach 1
Over 50 and Looking for Love? New Dating Site f... (Dec '12) Jan 18 jennydarcy 33
Obama adviser: President won't propose 'Romney ... (Apr '13) Jan 18 gafriv 2
Obama proposal: Hacked companies have 30 days t... Jan 14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan Jan 13 icthelite 126
More from around the web