Serco’s Checkered History

Serco’s Checkered History

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Oct 31, 2013, titled Serco’s Checkered History. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The CEO of Serco, a British-based company whose North American division received one of the largest contracts to work on the Obamacare insurance exchanges,[1] resigned Friday amid allegations that the company had defrauded the British government of millions of pounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

East Saint Louis, IL

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Serco and its subcontractors employees have no training to do their jobs. The Wevtzville facility is pure chaos. The main thing that has been engrained to everyone is the dress code. The site director, the managers, or the trainers are not savvy enough to operate the processing. They usually tell the workers. You know more about it than I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Social Security: Social Security announces 2.0 ... 25 min little deal 1
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 6 hr Quirky 272
News Deficit for 2017 hits $666 billion 10 hr anonymous 13
News Undocumented Workers Contribute Billions to SSI... Fri Observe 41
News Republican leaders struggle to find votes to up... (Oct '15) Fri Small Minority 17
News Bipolar Disorder and Social Security Disability... Oct 18 cocoMakemostooge 54
News Remaking Rutland with Refugees (Jun '16) Oct 18 Comrade Sanders 9
More from around the web