Why These Undocumented Immigrants Wil...

Why These Undocumented Immigrants Will Join President Obama At The State Of The Union

There are 21 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Why These Undocumented Immigrants Will Join President Obama At The State Of The Union. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

When Cristian Avila was rejected for a college scholarship a few years ago, his mother " fell to her knees " crying and profusely apologized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tomin cali

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2014
funny these folks try and come off as all illegal alien kids will go to college and are not mostly the thugs they really are.

look to any town with a gang problem and you will see for yourself who these folks are.check towns with huge drug problems and see who brought the drugs in.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2014
tomin cali wrote:
funny these folks try and come off as all illegal alien kids will go to college and are not mostly the thugs they really are.
look to any town with a gang problem and you will see for yourself who these folks are.check towns with huge drug problems and see who brought the drugs in.
Whereas there are some other folks, like yourself, who proselytize that misconception that most undocumented alien kids are "thugs" who will not go to college.

How does it benefit you to cast so broadly such aspersions, to prejudge so negatively?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2014
Lol tom who gives a chit, why will they be there, so they can cry for amnesty.not melting my heart.everyone get out.see if they fall to their knees then.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas there are some other folks, like yourself, who proselytize that misconception that most undocumented alien kids are "thugs" who will not go to college.
How does it benefit you to cast so broadly such aspersions, to prejudge so negatively?
we see how they act.they can go to college in mexico.why the hell would they have to come here.invaders.we do not want you people here.is that hard for you to understand.I dont even know why they think they should be allowed to come.we just dont give a chit.if obama was not a failure and a big moron.none of this would be happening.get some manners is what I tell the crying pos.
tomin cali

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
how does it benefit me, hopefully it will cause real Americans,"citizens" to take a look take time to search and find out there is nothing good from rewarding illegal aliens.

everything said good about illegal aliens can be proven a lie all it takes is research. the only ones wanting them here fall into a few groups,either family or those who use them for cheap labor and the last the dems who want their criminal votes.

it has been proven illegal aliens are a drain on all areas they are in,never contribute to those areas,even ruining areas they move into not to leave out bring gps of schools down and drain them as well do to the cost of trying to teach them. when a hospital cloes it is mostly do to illegal aliens using the er as a meeting place and they never pay the bills.

have kids and never pay for the birth or any of the cost of their care.

look it up see for yourself.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Why not have vet's and military officers be given the kudo's by BO. How dare he put illegals in our WH without our right's being given a thought. How dare that idiot to compare illegals with Americans that have fought, given limb's and died for our Country. He should have his head examined. He's nut's....
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 28, 2014
Yup , tom you are sooo right.dont expect kuddie, to respond lol what would he say.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jan 28, 2014
You anglos are dumb!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 28, 2014
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
how does it benefit me, hopefully it will cause real Americans,"citizens" to take a look take time to search and find out there is nothing good from rewarding illegal aliens.
everything said good about illegal aliens can be proven a lie all it takes is research. the only ones wanting them here fall into a few groups,either family or those who use them for cheap labor and the last the dems who want their criminal votes.
it has been proven illegal aliens are a drain on all areas they are in,never contribute to those areas,even ruining areas they move into not to leave out bring gps of schools down and drain them as well do to the cost of trying to teach them. when a hospital cloes it is mostly do to illegal aliens using the er as a meeting place and they never pay the bills.
have kids and never pay for the birth or any of the cost of their care.
look it up see for yourself.
Again, how does it benefit you to cast so broadly such aspersions, to prejudge so negatively? I repeat my question because you once again proselytized the misconception that most undocumented alien kids are "thugs" who will not go to college and constitute nothing but a blight on America. I understand your bias, so there's no reason to keep repeating it.

Rather than responding, you deferred to "real Americans," those who share your bias. Please be advised that all Americans are, in fact, real Americans and that our opinions do vary.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 28, 2014
The President's SOTU speech was positive, powerful and nicely focused on major accomplishments and issues requiring attention, hopefully with some effort to cooperate on the part of Congress. I believe it will help remobilize reticent constituents.

Since: Apr 10

Tampa, FL

#14 Jan 28, 2014
This is not your country, you have your own government. What, your government does not care about you? I guess it's in your culture.

GO HOME!!!

Tampa, FL

#15 Jan 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
You anglos are dumb!
Dumb are illegal aliens who can't run a country with everyone speaking the same language, religion and culture.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 28, 2014
Yes except that we do not need illegals to grow the economy, plus we dont care if him and mochelle would like to see illegals in detroit grow a business.we dont care that he will try to force people on his immigration agenda.the republicans mainly.I just dont see him getting his amnesty dream.amen, also americans dont care about passing amnesty.

Tampa, FL

#18 Jan 28, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mexicans abhor education. In their country, illiteracy dominates. As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. Mexico does not promote educational values. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants. The rate of illiteracy in Mexico stands at 63 percent."

http://www.rense.com/general75/amamex.htm

Tampa, FL

#19 Jan 28, 2014
"People want to know why America is slipping in international test score rankings. Hell, weíre slipping in every category from technological advancement to quality of life. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that weíre diluting our citizenry with the cast-offs from third-world nations. Itís kind of like the plot for Idiocracy in which the dumbing down of a society has disastrous consequences for each generation to follow.

Exceptional countries donít remain so by filling its borders with unremarkable people. Not only does our immigration policy send us toward a less-than-super power status, it is sure to rob us of our cultural heritage, as immigrants become the majority. Belgium gets it with their new tough standards. Too bad our leaders canít see the same thing."

http://downtrend.com/71superb/want-immigratio...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jan 29, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mexicans abhor education. In their country, illiteracy dominates. As they arrive in our country, only 9.6 percent of fourth generation Mexicans earn a high school diploma. Mexico does not promote educational values. This makes them the least educated of any Americans or immigrants. The rate of illiteracy in Mexico stands at 63 percent."
http://www.rense.com/general75/amamex.htm
Based on your use of "grammar," you appear not to be tomin cali. If you're attempting to answer for him/her, I'll ask you the same question: How does it benefit you to paste multiple references from right wing extremist source(s)? I find this personal question extremely interesting.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#21 Jan 29, 2014
Jose wrote:
You anglos are dumb!
Anglos are those from English ancestry. Many who are here of European ancestry are not English. Americans of European ancestry are from all the countries in Europe. Did you mean "white" people? Well guess what your ancestors....the Spaniards are also white.

Yeah, we "Americans" are sure dumb not to want an illegal invasion of our country by the millions, our jobs stolen, wages reduced and higher taxes due to the above. What were we thinking?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jan 29, 2014
Get out, if you are illegal go home.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#23 Jan 29, 2014
wild child wrote:
Get out, if you are illegal go home.
Kiss our Mexican culos!! LOL!!!

“Trump ain't playing!”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#24 Jan 29, 2014
How fitting it was for the President to have an illegal alien represented at his State of the Union address. I guess he couldn't find an American citizen student! Well, it does let us know where his priorities are and how he loves to flaunt the fact that he has no respect for the rule of law himself. Maybe that's why he feels right home law breakers. Maybe next time he'll round up some bank robbers and drug lords to represent the country as fine, upstanding, hard working folks, since there seems to be no availability of Americans with good moral character to choose from. How completely ridiculous and stupid we must look to the rest of the world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 12 hr scary 305
News Identity Theft Hits Close to Home (Nov '07) 22 hr Boogerhead 3
Implants could steal retirement, bank accounts... Sun Freya 8
entitlement cuts: next yr to pay for tax cuts ? Sat Rickley 2
Why the decrease in SS benefits in 2018. Dec 7 Rickley 1
News ASU senior and DACA recipient arrested in Washi... Dec 2 Gods of OSHA 3
social security disability cuts ? (May '17) Dec 2 Gods of OSHA 4
More from around the web