Waterloo man sentenced in illegal immigration case

Jul 2, 2013 Full story: KWWL-TV Waterloo 7

A Waterloo man was sentenced on July 2 after being found guilty of using fake identity documents to gain employment and falsely claiming to be a U.S. citizen.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 2, 2013
that crime should carry life or a death sentence,never a reason to let them out on these charges.
So What

Savannah, GA

#2 Jul 3, 2013
And I hope they plan on deporting him back to El Salvador.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Many have fake documents, that's no big deal.
jaun b la ratza shill

Montréal, Canada

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
Many have fake documents, that's no big deal.
Actually its a felony called ID Theft and is NOT a victimless crime. It is a very big deal to those who have to deal with it you clueless twit.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#5 Jul 4, 2013
What's one to do if they need identification and the state will not provide it. The easiest thing to do is go to the nearest flea market and get all the identification you need.
juan b stupid twit

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
What's one to do if they need identification and the state will not provide it. The easiest thing to do is go to the nearest flea market and get all the identification you need.
Just like your corrupt culture to advocate for criminal activity. Is it any wonder why people dislike illegal aliens and especially those from south of the border. It's ID Theft and fraud both criminal offenses you pendejo.
Pug

La Grange, IL

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
Wonderful culture it begins with la mordida

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Azerbaijan to introduce German-like pension system 19 hr Francesco Sinibaldi 1
The Next Attorney General Should Make President... Oct 20 thegreatlc33 3
Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security Oct 20 Dr Milan Sufflay 1
JUMP TO MORE ON diaperheads (Dec '13) Oct 18 masters techs 53
new ebola hoax Oct 18 masters techs 5
Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Oct 17 Zach 8
as if I wouldn be surprised to see them in Tops... Oct 17 yoyolike 1

Social Security People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE