Sperling: 'Grand' Deal on Deficit Pos...

Sperling: 'Grand' Deal on Deficit Possible After Election

There are 45 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Sperling: 'Grand' Deal on Deficit Possible After Election. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

A top White House economic adviser said Tuesday he was hopeful an agreement to tackle the country's fiscal deficit could be reached with Republicans after the November election, saying lawmakers weren't likely to make major concessions - at least not publicly -before voters headed to the polls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#49 Jun 27, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a disgusting POS who believes a pedophile Sandusky who rapes little boys is a better man than the President of the United States.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...
I've read and seen many offensive posts over the years on topix...but you have certainly outdid yourself. You disgust us and any decent human being beyond just politics.
and the 4 people that actually buy into your bullshit, no doubt agree with you...
everybody else thinks you're a worthless, lying piece of s#it.

have a nice day,-sshole

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50 Jun 27, 2012
Democrats have a very bad record of getting anything good done. That's for sure.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#51 Jun 27, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your frontal lobotomy has taken its toll on your reading comprehension my friend.
Let me make this a little easier for you: I Don't Hold Criminals in "High Regard." Both Sandusky and Obama are Criminals. Obama committed "Capital Crimes" (Murder) while Sandusky did Not.
Bottom Line": They're both rotten, criminal SOB's.
Why lie? You're post clearly shows you holding Sandusky to a highER regard than the President of the United States:

The Laughing Loon: "There's not a more disgusting person than Obama Hussein...Jerry Sandusky included. At least the pedofile didn't Assassinate US Citizens like the faux Messiah Obama. "

You're a disgusting POS and your opinions mean sh**. Anyone who isn't offended by your comment is no decent human being. These were innocent little boys. I'd trust their care in the hands of President Obama or Bush more than Sandusky. You on the otherhand....
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#52 Jun 27, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
and the 4 people that actually buy into your bullshit, no doubt agree with you...
everybody else thinks you're a worthless, lying piece of s#it.
have a nice day,-sshole
It's not my bullshit idiot. It's the Laughing Loon's own admission:

The Laughing Loon: "There's not a more disgusting person than Obama Hussein...Jerry Sandusky included. At least the pedofile didn't Assassinate US Citizens like the faux Messiah Obama. "

You're a worthless, lying piece of s#it.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#53 Aug 11, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my bullshit idiot. It's the Laughing Loon's own admission:
You're a worthless, lying piece of s#it.
Firm That Paid WH Adviser Linked to War Criminal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr Micropenis is sof... 10,978
News Undocumented U.S. immigrants cannot collect ret... 7 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5
Getting married to a Filipino Lady 23 hr oriana68 1
News Donald Trump's first general election TV ad tou... Mon Lawrence Wolf 49
News Civil Rights Group Sues BMV | WBNS-10TV, Centra... (Nov '09) Mon Victoria Parks 319
Social security with minor child, divorced Aug 21 Stu 1
News New anti-Toomey ad is rolled out Aug 19 FICA ponzi scheme 1
More from around the web