Ted Cruz vs. Ted Cruz

Sep 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

He's right. But this is a bizarre argument for Cruz to be making. After all, Cruz himself is firmly on the wrong side of public opinion: That's not all of course.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TED CRUZ KNESSET

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

AIPAC stooges Lindsey Graham , eric cantor , jim inhofe and TED ziotard CRUZ vote for more subsidies to izrrreeel , BUT NO CARE FOR AMERICANS ...........TED CRUZ is a jonathan pollard clone , at the evil FUSION CENTERS of MOOOSSSAAAD.
AIPAC is treason

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

TED CRUZ KNESSET wrote:
AIPAC stooges Lindsey Graham , eric cantor , jim inhofe and TED ziotard CRUZ vote for more subsidies to izrrreeel , BUT NO CARE FOR AMERICANS ..........TED CRUZ is a jonathan pollard clone , at the evil FUSION CENTERS of MOOOSSSAAAD.
..........the govt is going broke by giving unlimited subsidies to the kosher nostra regime , while blocking infrastructure repair and healthcare reform for Americans ......stop providing depleted uranium and white phosphorous to the zio-imperialists that own TED CRUZ , Jim Inhofe , Chuck ''wall st'' Schumer and the fusion center miscreants of Congress .
bruce wingnut Seiden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

AIPAC is treason wrote:
<quoted text>..........the govt is going broke by giving unlimited subsidies to the kosher nostra regime , while blocking infrastructure repair and healthcare reform for Americans ......stop providing depleted uranium and white phosphorous to the zio-imperialists that own TED CRUZ , Jim Inhofe , Chuck ''wall st'' Schumer and the fusion center miscreants of Congress .
..........Ted Pollard Cruz , Erhard Milch Seiden , Derren Dinkleberry Oinkster , Jim Demented KOCH BROS , Glen Drek , Ann Evabraun Coulter and Sean Hannity are part of the AIPAC fifth column that hijacked the evil Fusion Center rumor mills for JDL / Kaballah .........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Operation Greylord, Goldstone Report and ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS .
AIPAC v USA

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

bruce wingnut Seiden wrote:
<quoted text>..........Ted Pollard Cruz , Erhard Milch Seiden , Derren Dinkleberry Oinkster , Jim Demented KOCH BROS , Glen Drek , Ann Evabraun Coulter and Sean Hannity are part of the AIPAC fifth column that hijacked the evil Fusion Center rumor mills for JDL / Kaballah .........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Operation Greylord, Goldstone Report and ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS .
..........Most of Congress are puppets of the izzreeli fifth column of oil speculators ........in clown cars with FL tags 668 PCK , 617 TIH , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , WAX 930, GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , BJU A54 , M80 5EU.
fl tag 325 PZH wht PU

Gibsonton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

bruce wingnut Seiden wrote:
<quoted text>..........Ted Pollard Cruz , Erhard Milch Seiden , Derren Dinkleberry Oinkster , Jim Demented KOCH BROS , Glen Drek , Ann Evabraun Coulter and Sean Hannity are part of the AIPAC fifth column that hijacked the evil Fusion Center rumor mills for JDL / Kaballah .........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION , Operation Greylord, Goldstone Report and ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS .
..........indict Rep. Mike McCaul , Peter King , Steve King , eric Cantor , Barabara Boxer , Stanley Ziotard Cone , Rick Sayan Sandler and the Jonathan Pollard clones of the evil Fusion Center / Kosher Nostra fifth column ..........see LESS FREE , LESS SAFE , Gatekeepers , Operation Greylord , WANDERING WHO , HOW IRGUN / STERN GANG GOT JAMES FORRESTAL AND JFK..........By Arnold Palmach Rogow , Norman Podhoretz and Pam Zyotard Geller..........watch for the ALDRICH AMES ZIONISTAS in clown cars with FL tags RZR18 , BUJ A54, J36 4LI , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK, L51 1VT, RJF 225 , IAC 522, AGV L63.
WE PORK UP HICKS

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TED CRUZ KNESSET wrote:
AIPAC stooges Lindsey Graham , eric cantor , jim inhofe and TED ziotard CRUZ vote for more subsidies to izrrreeel , BUT NO CARE FOR AMERICANS ..........TED CRUZ is a jonathan pollard clone , at the evil FUSION CENTERS of MOOOSSSAAAD.
OBAMA/MANDELA look for more copy's
ari ziotard shavit

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

AIPAC v USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........Most of Congress are puppets of the izzreeli fifth column of oil speculators ........in clown cars with FL tags 668 PCK , 617 TIH , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , WAX 930, GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , BJU A54 , M80 5EU.
..........watch out for the gray titan PU , fl tag N12 BYV..........see THE WANDERING WHO.
LAVON AFFAIR

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

fl tag 325 PZH wht PU wrote:
<quoted text>..........indict Rep. Mike McCaul , Peter King , Steve King , eric Cantor , Barabara Boxer , Stanley Ziotard Cone , Rick Sayan Sandler and the Jonathan Pollard clones of the evil Fusion Center / Kosher Nostra fifth column ..........see LESS FREE , LESS SAFE , Gatekeepers , Operation Greylord , WANDERING WHO , HOW IRGUN / STERN GANG GOT JAMES FORRESTAL AND JFK..........By Arnold Palmach Rogow , Norman Podhoretz and Pam Zyotard Geller..........watch for the ALDRICH AMES ZIONISTAS in clown cars with FL tags RZR18 , BUJ A54, J36 4LI , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK, L51 1VT, RJF 225 , IAC 522, AGV L63.
..........The izreali occupiers use seven times the water that indigeneous Palestinians are allowed, Because of the military IDF Gestapo.
AIPAC owns NPR

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

AIPAC is treason wrote:
<quoted text>..........the govt is going broke by giving unlimited subsidies to the kosher nostra regime , while blocking infrastructure repair and healthcare reform for Americans ......stop providing depleted uranium and white phosphorous to the zio-imperialists that own TED CRUZ , Jim Inhofe , Chuck ''wall st'' Schumer and the fusion center miscreants of Congress .
..........The Ken Collins and judith Collins are clones of ethel and julius Rosenberg , selling the USA to the likud STERN GANG.
USA First

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

AIPAC v USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........Most of Congress are puppets of the izzreeli fifth column of oil speculators ........in clown cars with FL tags 668 PCK , 617 TIH , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , WAX 930, GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , BJU A54 , M80 5EU.
..........I salute the STARS AND STRIPES , Stanley Cone , Ted Cruz , LARRY Ziotard KUDLOW and beverly Bowser Hughes salute the BLUE STAR OF TREASON , with collaborator rabbi Joachim Prinz of IRGUN.
51 Documents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

fl tag 325 PZH wht PU wrote:
<quoted text>..........indict Rep. Mike McCaul , Peter King , Steve King , eric Cantor , Barabara Boxer , Stanley Ziotard Cone , Rick Sayan Sandler and the Jonathan Pollard clones of the evil Fusion Center / Kosher Nostra fifth column ..........see LESS FREE , LESS SAFE , Gatekeepers , Operation Greylord , WANDERING WHO , HOW IRGUN / STERN GANG GOT JAMES FORRESTAL AND JFK..........By Arnold Palmach Rogow , Norman Podhoretz and Pam Zyotard Geller..........watch for the ALDRICH AMES ZIONISTAS in clown cars with FL tags RZR18 , BUJ A54, J36 4LI , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK, L51 1VT, RJF 225 , IAC 522, AGV L63.
..........the zionist fifth column have consumed too much of the Masada Myth , Exodus Myth and zionist victimology ........causing self-induced paranoia which rationalizes self-haterd and hatred for all others ..........LENNI BRENNER in the 51 DOCUMENTS of judeo-collaboration with the Third Reich is proof that Rabbis Joachim Prinz , Anthony Dalsimer and Derren Gottlieb helped Heinrich Himmler , Michael Raphan and Avigdor Speklir ..........as in IBM AND THE HOLOCAUST and WANDERING WHO and Gatekeepers.
zionist bad karma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

fl tag 325 PZH wht PU wrote:
<quoted text>..........indict Rep. Mike McCaul , Peter King , Steve King , eric Cantor , Barabara Boxer , Stanley Ziotard Cone , Rick Sayan Sandler and the Jonathan Pollard clones of the evil Fusion Center / Kosher Nostra fifth column ..........see LESS FREE , LESS SAFE , Gatekeepers , Operation Greylord , WANDERING WHO , HOW IRGUN / STERN GANG GOT JAMES FORRESTAL AND JFK..........By Arnold Palmach Rogow , Norman Podhoretz and Pam Zyotard Geller..........watch for the ALDRICH AMES ZIONISTAS in clown cars with FL tags RZR18 , BUJ A54, J36 4LI , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK, L51 1VT, RJF 225 , IAC 522, AGV L63.
..........feng shui is the ART OF PLACEMENT ..........The ashkenazi apartheid racist wall is bad for izrael and bad for the Universe ..........zionism is evil.
lenni brenner fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

2

51 Documents wrote:
<quoted text>..........the zionist fifth column have consumed too much of the Masada Myth , Exodus Myth and zionist victimology ........causing self-induced paranoia which rationalizes self-haterd and hatred for all others ..........LENNI BRENNER in the 51 DOCUMENTS of judeo-collaboration with the Third Reich is proof that Rabbis Joachim Prinz , Anthony Dalsimer and Derren Gottlieb helped Heinrich Himmler , Michael Raphan and Avigdor Speklir ..........as in IBM AND THE HOLOCAUST and WANDERING WHO and Gatekeepers.
..........Joachim Prinz and Strom Thurmond collaborated with the third reich.
lenni brenner fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 4, 2014
 

Judged:

5

5

4

USA First wrote:
<quoted text>..........I salute the STARS AND STRIPES , Stanley Cone , Ted Cruz , LARRY Ziotard KUDLOW and beverly Bowser Hughes salute the BLUE STAR OF TREASON , with collaborator rabbi Joachim Prinz of IRGUN.
..........derren Gottlieb and SENATOR ROBERT MENENDEZ bow to the BLUESTAR OF TREASON.
betty Medsger fan

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 4, 2014
 

Judged:

4

4

4

AIPAC v USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........Most of Congress are puppets of the izzreeli fifth column of oil speculators ........in clown cars with FL tags 668 PCK , 617 TIH , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , WAX 930, GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , BJU A54 , M80 5EU.
..........watch out for the INFRAGARD Wolfpacks and Jon Pollard clones in cars with FL tags RJF 225 , RZR18 , 494 MIU , LXE 904 , J12 2SY , J36 4LI..........see SPOOKY BUSINESS by Gary Ruskin , BY WAY OF ZIONIST DECEPTION , THE LAW IN THESE PARTS , Gatekeepers and CIA MOONLIGHTERS AT THE FUSION CENTERS AND INFRAGARD GOONSQUADS by Wilbur Eveland.
BIG BROTHER

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 8, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

betty Medsger fan wrote:
<quoted text>..........watch out for the INFRAGARD Wolfpacks and Jon Pollard clones in cars with FL tags RJF 225 , RZR18 , 494 MIU , LXE 904 , J12 2SY , J36 4LI..........see SPOOKY BUSINESS by Gary Ruskin , BY WAY OF ZIONIST DECEPTION , THE LAW IN THESE PARTS , Gatekeepers and CIA MOONLIGHTERS AT THE FUSION CENTERS AND INFRAGARD GOONSQUADS by Wilbur Eveland.
..........Harry Truman , LBJ , Reagan the Bushes, Dick Cheney , Wolf Blitzer , Paul Insco Wolfowitz and Lawrie Bailey are zionist stooges who sold out to the izzreeli fifth column and the kosher nostra thought police..........RED CORVETTE , Fl tag 911TH..........See TRUMAN'S FOLLY - HOW THE ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN GOT JFK AND THE NUKES.
SEMPER FI

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ari ziotard shavit wrote:
<quoted text>..........watch out for the gray titan PU , fl tag N12 BYV..........see THE WANDERING WHO.
..........The zionist fifth column and the issraeli thought police hate the STARS AND STRIPES..........Aron Milchan , jon Pollard , jon Matusitz, Simon Reeve , Irving Kristol and Mike the Bankster Raphan bow to the BLUE STAR OF APARTHEID..........red corvette , fl TAG 911TH , moossad thug with hebrew tattoos
freeANAT AMM

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 23, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ari ziotard shavit wrote:
<quoted text>..........watch out for the gray titan PU , fl tag N12 BYV..........see THE WANDERING WHO.
..........LAVON AFFAIR, USS LIBERTY AND THE ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN by Rachel Dubin , Jonathan Pollard and Julius Sayan Rosenberg
FCC Net Fatality

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AIPAC v USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........Most of Congress are puppets of the izzreeli fifth column of oil speculators ........in clown cars with FL tags 668 PCK , 617 TIH , AFQ B30, LXE 904 , WAX 930, GOAMG , IAC 522 , ALL99, 644 PTL , BJU A54 , M80 5EU.
..........tom Wheeler , David Cohen , Wolf Blitzer , Sheldon Adelson , Haim Saban Robert Heller , Esther Heller , Ethel Rosenberg and the jonathan pollard clones of AIPAC/ Mossad / fusion centers sold out the USA and salute the blue star of treason..........RED CORVETTE , fl tag 911TH , HIT AND RUN DRIVER ,with hebrew tattoos.
Dulin 5 column

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 2, 2014
 
freeANAT AMM wrote:
<quoted text>..........LAVON AFFAIR, USS LIBERTY AND THE ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN by Rachel Dubin , Jonathan Pollard and Julius Sayan Rosenberg
..........Tom Wheeler and Rachel Zohar Dulin hate the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••