What the Gay Marriage News Means for You

What the Gay Marriage News Means for You

There are 4828 comments on the International Herald Tribune story from Feb 23, 2011, titled What the Gay Marriage News Means for You. In it, International Herald Tribune reports that:

On Wednesday, President Obama directed the Justice Department to stop defending the law that bans federal recognition of same-sex marriages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Herald Tribune.

First Prev
of 242
Next Last

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#4987 Aug 11, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You're done.
You're finished

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4988 Aug 11, 2013
Only when I say.
D-Roc

Anderson, IN

#4990 Aug 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. When it comes to Social Sciences, no greater misnomer can be found today. The 'Science' part doesn't belong there at all. Call it Social Studies or Social Theory or Social Opinions but calling it Social Science is a joke.
I won't go into great detail or hunt for the inks at this moment but I recall not too long ago reading about a guy who wrote a book about his exploring the interior of the Social Sciences movement in this country. Turns out it is more than anything else, an effete club of Progressives hiding behind 'Science' in an attempt to legitimize their propaganda activities. The author did some polling at many their 'Seminars' and found that 99% classified themselves as being Liberal Progressive. To test his theory regarding this, he began to submit contrary theories at these seminars and to his surprise hie was physically threatened in person and through email. He was called (Horrors!) "conservative" and out of touch with reality.
Social Science is a well-kept, well-hidden joke with dire consequences for society. As a political group(which they clearly are) they will supply any data that is needed to fill in the blanks for LGBT's, Pedophiles or Liberal politicians looking for funding. Don't trust any academicians posing as Social Scientists.
Right. Your bible has so much "Science" in it.
D-Roc

Anderson, IN

#4991 Aug 12, 2013
Marlboro777 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sh*t? Wow you should write a paper on that or something.
That's really the best you got?
D-Roc

Anderson, IN

#4992 Aug 12, 2013
Marlboro777 wrote:
So the same people (gay community) want religion and politics to be seperate. But they do want government involvement when it is sex and politics.
Um...No. We (Heterosexuals are included in "we") don't want government involvement in sex and politics. We want people to be able to legally marry who they choose. Up until recently, the government was stopping that.
Well I say you can't have your cake and eat it too. Why after thousands of years should a sacred institution change. You are not forced to marry anyone of the same sex if you don't want to. The church is not forced to recognize same sex marriage if it doesn't choose to. And btw, another "sacred institution that's been around for thousands of years was slavery.
It's changing because the gay community has voting power and greedy politicians will sell there soul just to get into office.
The gay community has very little voting power in and of itself. Those who support the gay community in their quest for equality have voting power. It's changing because people are waking up and no longer listening to your bible thumping.
The moral decay of America is very sad. It is like a modern day Sodom and Gamorrah. America was founded by Christians,
Who went out of their way to include freedom of religion and from religion into the constitution. So I got your Christian right here. You have no right to impose your bullshit religion on anybody else. Gay's are not preventing you from having a heterosexual marriage.
Now that we have spent the last 3 decades eradicating God from our all of society, except for her chuches, we are in a horrible position as a country.
God has certainly not been eradicated from all of society. Are you still allowed to attend a church of your choosing? Are you still allowed to pray to whatever god you want to? Not one of your rambling points is valid. Go thump your fairy tale bible and leave the rest up to those of us who understand civics.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#4993 Aug 12, 2013
D-Roc wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Your bible has so much "Science" in it.
MY Bible?

WTH is frothing in your mouth now beside man juice?
Christian peper

Grand Island, NE

#4994 Aug 14, 2013
I was forced into homosexuality because I grew up in the Bible Belt where women are prude. Prude women make men gay.
e3mrk

Strongsville, OH

#4995 Sep 1, 2013
Because the Democraps want votes They work for Gay Marriage and to let illegals Vote.
What a sad state of affairs this Country has become.
The end is not far away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 242
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr WasteWater 8,591
News Man admits to cashing dead grandmother's Social... 10 hr Go Blue Forever 22
News Obama, Truman, and 'Do-Nothing' Congress (Dec '11) Wed Worst President 4
News Should illegals be allowed to drive? Wed spytheweb 7
News Welcome to the 'yuck' election May 24 Le Jimbo 9
Disgusted in LA May 24 USA number one 3
SSA burning questions before I apply May 23 Uncle Sam I Am 2
More from around the web