Immigration Program Fails To Attract Eligible Applicants

Jul 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNED

The Mexican Consulate processes IDs at an area school. The New York Immigration Coalition goes to events like this one to find immigrants who are eligible for DACA.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2013
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

ha ha ha ha...so few show up because they're not qualified, nor do they want to be American. They will never expose their familia's to their locations as not to alarm them. But DACA was a test anyway against the amnesty BS. They'll find out if anything ever happens, Mexicans for one do not want accountability. I heard Rubio today talk about how we need to locate them and start taxing them....that's stupid. The South American/Mexican cultures have never been responsible. Let alone to the U.S.? That's not why they broke in. They want to take, use, remit money's to Mexihell and never be found out. Hiding works for them. Our Politicians are in for another DACA failure.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

All I can say is goooooooood,

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Here's something i bet didn't make the news.

Documents Reveal DHS Abandoned Illegal Alien Background Checks to Meet Amnesty Requests Following Obama’s DACA.

"(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch announced today that documents obtained recently through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request show that the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) abandoned required background checks late last year, adopting, instead, costly “lean and lite” procedures in effort to keep up with the flood of amnesty applications spurred by President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) directive, which grants illegal aliens a two-year deferment from deportation."

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...

What are they going to do if amnesty passes? Approve everyone that applies because they will be swamped? If a million swamps them what will 15 million do?
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

"We go up to people who may look the part in terms of their age, and just start conversations."

Hey, you guys, isn't that racial profiling?!!!

This DACA has a education component. Watch, it will fall by the wayside just like paying back taxes, border security, etc. The "B...h" knows that she just doesn't want to go to school!!! Most Mexicans don't.
I grew up in LA when it was one of the best in the nation. It now competes with Mississippi as last!!! Mexicans, culturally, do not value education, they have demonstrated that not only in mexico but in America as well!!! I will bet you a year's worth of paychecks that this Veronica chick WILL NOT enroll in a GED course, if she does, she will NEVER(!) finish it!!! I know it, you know it, and SHE knows it!!!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

For Veronica to say that she dropped out in the 9th grade (grade popular with mex drop outs) because she was an illegal alien...this kind is also an illegal alien in mentality in mexico as well. The simple thing is that the education that they have received free in America will put in them in better circumstances had they stayed there! They will do better in mex, and they speaka da language!!! LOL
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

ronnie wrote:
ha ha ha ha...so few show up because they're not qualified, nor do they want to be American. They will never expose their familia's to their locations as not to alarm them. But DACA was a test anyway against the amnesty BS. They'll find out if anything ever happens, Mexicans for one do not want accountability. I heard Rubio today talk about how we need to locate them and start taxing them....that's stupid. The South American/Mexican cultures have never been responsible. Let alone to the U.S.? That's not why they broke in. They want to take, use, remit money's to Mexihell and never be found out. Hiding works for them. Our Politicians are in for another DACA failure.
you are soooo right!!! Most don't want US citizenship. Many are quite contented to just live off the fat of the land ILLEGALLY.As a matter of fact, the bio documentation would scare me away, no matter what I do they know who I am! A surprising number plan to eventually return to mexico once their homes there are built or their businesses that relatives have built with their remittances. Like their illegal alien children who feel they own America and are our future (oh, God!), they only come to take when it is all said and done! This is part of their culture, it's ingrained. It has come here! mexicans never accept responsibility for their behaviors!!!! The parents who brought the "kids" here are with them when they pled with America, we are your responsibility, we have been here for a while, so we deserve citizenship and don't break up my family, racist! In the mean time, WITH ALL OF THE CRAP GOING ON, ILLEGAL ALIENS NOR THEIR PARENTS HAVE EVER SAID THANK YOU AMERICA FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US...WE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!! INSTEAD, MORE! MORE! MORE MORE!!!!
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Magadala wrote:
"We go up to people who may look the part in terms of their age, and just start conversations."
Hey, you guys, isn't that racial profiling?!!!
This DACA has a education component. Watch, it will fall by the wayside just like paying back taxes, border security, etc. The "B...h" knows that she just doesn't want to go to school!!! Most Mexicans don't.
I grew up in LA when it was one of the best in the nation. It now competes with Mississippi as last!!! Mexicans, culturally, do not value education, they have demonstrated that not only in mexico but in America as well!!! I will bet you a year's worth of paychecks that this Veronica chick WILL NOT enroll in a GED course, if she does, she will NEVER(!) finish it!!! I know it, you know it, and SHE knows it!!!
because she veronica,is right now as we speak getting pregnant,she will gift us with yet another illegal anchor lol amen
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> because she veronica,is right now as we speak getting pregnant,she will gift us with yet another illegal anchor lol amen
Her anchor will have a right because Chee hav a right because she a ceetizen! That said, according to them, it's draconian to deport the mother, she has to stay with her child who has a right to be here! Seriously, that's the logic. I say, take your brat, you raise 'em in mex, and if they want, come here after 18, w/o mamacita! In the meantime, we will work on the MISINTERPRETATION of birth right citizenship. No country in the world, at least successful ones, allow for just anyone to come illegally and plop a citizen. It's illogical!!! What country would be able to sustain itself, it's like being attacked by lice or some type of paracite that's hard to get rid of!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••