There's a Loophole That Allows Illegal Immigrants to Claim Tax...

Full story: TheBlaze.com

The ranking Republican on the Senate Budget Committee has put forward a budget amendment to avert proposed cuts to veterans' benefits by closing a loophole that allows illegal immigrants to collect child tax credits.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harry

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

And dirty harry reid will stop it. he loves illegals, period!

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Democrats are for illegal aliens and against Americans and Americans workers. They want illegal aliens to receive all the free bees they can get.
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

These leeching criminals deserve nothing except DEPORTATION, they need to pack up their anchors and GET OUT!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Someone needs to stop that, the birth right too.anything that benefits these people has to be stopped.get the hell out.that is where this is going.bye
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
Someone needs to stop that, the birth right too.anything that benefits these people has to be stopped.get the hell out.that is where this is going.bye
Cutting off food stamps, medicaid and definitely their anchor birth right would help the budget and save the taxpayers a fortune. And the best part is once the gravy train comes to a screeching halt, the criminals will self deport. Nobody wants these dirtbags, and their anchor brats polluting this country.
Holla Isabella

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I never thought I would l live to see the day when the government of my country would put the wants and needs of men and women who risked their lives for America ahead of the concerns and well-being of the most IMPORTANT people in this country, the illegal alien parasites who have infested our country like the vermin they are. They are just simple people pursuing the American dream, hard working souls who ask only for a chance to feed their families by doing the jobs Americans won't do. They are the future of America. Let's show them the respect they deserve.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting off food stamps, medicaid and definitely their anchor birth right would help the budget and save the taxpayers a fortune. And the best part is once the gravy train comes to a screeching halt, the criminals will self deport. Nobody wants these dirtbags, and their anchor brats polluting this country.
I know they make me sick.thank god he cant do amnesty alone.party is over for them.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Holla Isabella wrote:
I never thought I would l live to see the day when the government of my country would put the wants and needs of men and women who risked their lives for America ahead of the concerns and well-being of the most IMPORTANT people in this country, the illegal alien parasites who have infested our country like the vermin they are. They are just simple people pursuing the American dream, hard working souls who ask only for a chance to feed their families by doing the jobs Americans won't do. They are the future of America. Let's show them the respect they deserve.
never they can kiss my white american azz.then get the hell out.I know you are not serious.but still.
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>I know they make me sick.thank god he cant do amnesty alone.party is over for them.
Brenda, you want a laugh? That botox bobblehead pelosi says they shouldn't be deported unless they commit a crime. Is she really that deranged? They committed a crime the minute they snuck into our country.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

In Nevada my brother has seen the tax credit law abused by employee's with work permit's. They will include several children still living in Mexico and they use so many fake doc's. Americans have not the man power to find or investigate the aliens claims. They receive low income housing, snap, and all other charities but the income tax credit is ripping off this Govt. We are suckers to these filthy thieves. The millions of our tax dollars that have gone to this low life is beyond comprehension. We know, the employers, the CPA"S that see it everyday of their life. But the Feds will not stop it. Sessions understands what the thieves are doing. Hope he can make congress realize what they're up to.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brenda, you want a laugh? That botox bobblehead pelosi says they shouldn't be deported unless they commit a crime. Is she really that deranged? They committed a crime the minute they snuck into our country.
I know she is crazy.desperate, she needs workers.obama will do nothing.they are on his case for aca, nsa, his rating is shit.he passes that its impeachment for him.period.illegals are blaming him for no amnesty lol.I love snowden.walls are falling.
Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Obamocrats were laughing their butts off last Nov when ANY Veteran or Active Military was dumb enough to vote for THEM.
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text> I know she is crazy.desperate, she needs workers.obama will do nothing.they are on his case for aca, nsa, his rating is shit.he passes that its impeachment for him.period.illegals are blaming him for no amnesty lol.I love snowden.walls are falling.
The illegal lover in chief should be impeached for refusing to enforce existing immigration laws, and pelosi should be institutionalized immediately. I also love that everything is falling down around this sorry excuse for a president, 2014 will be a step towards bringing this creep and all his accomplices down.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet this idiot would change her tune if an illegal harmed a member of her family! They don't seem to care that illegals are running wild in this country, but let it hit home to one of them and see what happens!

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

ronnie wrote:
In Nevada my brother has seen the tax credit law abused by employee's with work permit's. They will include several children still living in Mexico and they use so many fake doc's. Americans have not the man power to find or investigate the aliens claims. They receive low income housing, snap, and all other charities but the income tax credit is ripping off this Govt. We are suckers to these filthy thieves. The millions of our tax dollars that have gone to this low life is beyond comprehension. We know, the employers, the CPA"S that see it everyday of their life. But the Feds will not stop it. Sessions understands what the thieves are doing. Hope he can make congress realize what they're up to.
You are exactly right in what you're saying. It's been reported to the IRS for years and they refuse to do anything about it!
sandy1

New City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
<quoted text>I bet this idiot would change her tune if an illegal harmed a member of her family! They don't seem to care that illegals are running wild in this country, but let it hit home to one of them and see what happens!
I agree. These loons don't care about anything or anyone except votes. They will continue to live in their fantasy land compliments of taxpayer funded security.
Dan Salazar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Elections have consequences. We all knew what pass for Democrats in DC these days are America's "enemies within" B4 the last Election.
WE PORK HICKS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Harry wrote:
And dirty harry reid will stop it. he loves illegals, period!
immigration all across the nation , Give us all your tired and your poor !! The communist president will let it go until there is no one left in Mexico, Mexicans and Taliban -- America can now be your land JUST CROSS THE BORDER. ha ha ha !!!
WE PORK HICKS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

spytheweb wrote:
Democrats are for illegal aliens and against Americans and Americans workers. They want illegal aliens to receive all the free bees they can get.
actually, they are communist traitors. www.youtube.com/watch...
WE PORK HICKS

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

sandy1 wrote:
These leeching criminals deserve nothing except DEPORTATION, they need to pack up their anchors and GET OUT!
that's right, and just think, the dirty leeching criminal frauds are also directly employed with the USA GOV.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) 3 hr Amelia Gillian 76
In new book, Ryan takes on stubborn GOP orthodoxy Aug 19 Your Ex 1
In New Book, Ryan Takes on Stubborn GOP Orthodoxy Aug 19 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
US: Living dead man's family must repay benefits Aug 19 reebie 9
Donald Miller disappeared in the 1980s, was dec... Aug 19 LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 4
Social Security Tribunal struggling to manage m... Aug 16 Robin Williams 1
Wilburton nursing homeowners under investigation (Jan '11) Aug 16 Concerned citizen 349

Search the Social Security Forum:
•••