Mitt Romney To Choose Paul Ryan For VP

Mitt Romney To Choose Paul Ryan For VP

There are 128 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Mitt Romney To Choose Paul Ryan For VP. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Alright, apparently the news is that Mitt Romney will be tapping Wisconsin Republican Representative Paul Ryan to be his Vice-Presidential running mate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#132 Aug 14, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't even FIND her show on that list. I saw such classics as "Spongebob Squarepants" and "Robot Chicken" and 50th reruns of "Law and Order, SUV", but only one show on Lifetime and her's was NOT on the list. I guess "Storage Wars", where white trash people go through abandoned white trash old garbage is more interesting than a certain little nobody's day to day rambling and wanderings and brilliant chatter.
My point exactly. Bristol didn't even make the top 100.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#133 Aug 14, 2012
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
Like always taken out of context
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =87NN5sdqNt8XX&feature=rel ated
republicans are fixing elections the point is if there cant be fair elections why have them, Florida requires a drivers licence or a state issued ID to vote the ID cost is $ 25.00 tell me that's not a poll tax
Read the U.S. Constitution. There is NO federal "right to vote". IF states decide to allow their citizens to vote, then those states may (with certain clearly delineated exceptions) specify ANY voting requirments they want.

In the past, a person needed to own at least 40 acres of land to be eligible to vote (how many residents of Boston, New York, or Philadelphic could meet that requirment ?)

If a state wants to write a law saying that to be eligible to vote, you have to wear a silly blue hat to the polling place, they are allowed to do that.

Stop with this silly nonsense about there being a U.S. Constitutional "RIGHT TO VOTE". THERE ISN'T ANY !
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#134 Aug 14, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the U.S. Constitution. There is NO federal "right to vote". IF states decide to allow their citizens to vote, then those states may (with certain clearly delineated exceptions) specify ANY voting requirments they want.
In the past, a person needed to own at least 40 acres of land to be eligible to vote (how many residents of Boston, New York, or Philadelphic could meet that requirment ?)
If a state wants to write a law saying that to be eligible to vote, you have to wear a silly blue hat to the polling place, they are allowed to do that.
Stop with this silly nonsense about there being a U.S. Constitutional "RIGHT TO VOTE". THERE ISN'T ANY !
Yes there is, doofus. Check out the 26th Amendment.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#136 Aug 14, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic Party Full Of Nuts As Well As Flakes. For example, regulatory adviser Cass Sustein believes those promoting what the government categorizes broadly as "conspiracy theories" should have their freedom of speech curtailed.... Science adviser John Holdren believes sterilants should be put into the public drinking water in order to decrease fertility rates. However, Holdren is not the only Obama minion wanting to do away with what Ebenezer Scrooge dismissed as the "excess population" before this famed miser's Yuletide change of heart. Obama Healthcare Adviser Ezekiel Emanuel thinks that those below or above a certain age range should be denied medical treatment. Basically put a bullet in granny's head.
Guess we should all be used to it now??? LOL
Liars,Cheats,Flakes? Oh well wheres NOV?
Links to sources that can substantiate those accusations?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#137 Aug 14, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Links to sources that can substantiate those accusations?
He can cite me. I endorse those accusations.

:)

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#138 Aug 14, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong. Every amendment to the constitution regarding voting rights begins- "the right of citizens to vote......"

Obviously there is a right to vote in the federal constitution, but like many rights that right can be restricted by the federal govt or the states.

That doesn't mean the right doesn't still exist.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#140 Aug 14, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
He can cite me. I endorse those accusations.
:)
Your "endorsement" qualifies as agreement ... NOT substantiation.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#141 Aug 15, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic Party Full Of Nuts As Well As Flakes. For example, regulatory adviser Cass Sustein believes those promoting what the government categorizes broadly as "conspiracy theories" should have their freedom of speech curtailed.... Science adviser John Holdren believes sterilants should be put into the public drinking water in order to decrease fertility rates. However, Holdren is not the only Obama minion wanting to do away with what Ebeneezer Scrooge dismissed as the "excess population" before this famed miser's Yuletide change of heart. Obama Healthcare Adviser Ezekiel Emanuel thinks that those below or above a certain age range should be denied medical treatment. Basically put a bullet in granny's head.
Guess we should all be used to it now??? LOL
Liars,Cheats,Flakes? Oh well wheres NOV?
I guess putting a gun to grannies head is quicker than Paul Ryan's throwing granny off a cliff. And Ebeneezer Scrooge a fictional character to go along with your fictional life,

(those below or above a certain age range should be denied medical treatment.) that was said for years about Canada that too has been proven to be false

Paul Ryan is a great choice we democrats can now take back all houses
Ha, ha ha!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 hr Fake Shumer Flake... 16,256
News Shutdown divides services into essential and no... 10 hr jimjimdandys 44
News Trump's attempts to show voter fraud appear to ... Mon Trump is a joke 1
News Social Security is Going Bankrupt Jan 18 NOOPHRA 4
Over the $2000 limit Jan 15 Sophrosyne888 1
News Voter fraud and the right to cast honest ballots Jan 14 Death on 2 legs 1
News Social Security: Understanding the government p... Jan 8 king of kings 12
More from around the web