Ayotte says Obama budget a not what we need for Americaa

There are 20 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 23, 2014, titled Ayotte says Obama budget a not what we need for Americaa. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Sen. Kelly Ayotte on Sunday criticized President Obama's upcoming 2015 budget proposal , which will call for new spending for domestic programs while abandoning a previous plan to slow the cost-of-living increases for Social Security.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#67 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect. Bush never proposed a budget with a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. It is a falsehood to say that Bush propose a budget with a $1.4 Tril deficit. That deficit was more the result of Democrats who refused to approve the budget that Bush submitted and then created the $1.4 Tril deficit which was eventually approved by Obama when he signed the spending bliss in March, 2009.
\\

In case you can't find it;

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TC6J6U...

If you can't refute the facts (which you can't), simply shut up! You like being made a fool of? Dumbo will get jealous of you.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#68 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect. Bush never proposed a budget with a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. It is a falsehood to say that Bush propose a budget with a $1.4 Tril deficit. That deficit was more the result of Democrats who refused to approve the budget that Bush submitted and then created the $1.4 Tril deficit which was eventually approved by Obama when he signed the spending bliss in March, 2009.
You don't have to like it.$400 Bil plus the spending during the collapse and supporting two wars $1.4 Trillion Deficit

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#69 Feb 24, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>\\
In case you can't find it;
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TC6J6U...
If you can't refute the facts (which you can't), simply shut up! You like being made a fool of? Dumbo will get jealous of you.
I am not refuting facts. I am challenging falsehoods.
Until now, anyway. Now, I am replying to a jackass.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#70 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect. Bush never proposed a budget with a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit. It is a falsehood to say that Bush propose a budget with a $1.4 Tril deficit. That deficit was more the result of Democrats who refused to approve the budget that Bush submitted and then created the $1.4 Tril deficit which was eventually approved by Obama when he signed the spending bliss in March, 2009.
That 2009 stimulus was spent over 3 yrs.$140 Bil in 2009. 2/3 was in small bus and middle class tax cuts.

The legislation is on file and the records reflect the stimulus spending
foster

Ashburn, VA

#71 Feb 24, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ramble on all you like moron. The links verifying everything Bush did regarding the deficits were already given to you up above - having a hard time comprehending the truth?
Proof with a link boy's what you need - not your opinion.
The truth destroys their lying. Republicans like living in lies and deception especially in regards to spending and debt
foster

Ashburn, VA

#72 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not refuting facts. I am challenging falsehoods.
Until now, anyway. Now, I am replying to a jackass.
also, those record deficits Bush ran never included war operations spending. So the 08 deficts down to 02 did not have those war cost included.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#73 Feb 24, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can ramble on all you like moron. The links verifying everything Bush did regarding the deficits were already given to you up above - having a hard time comprehending the truth?
Proof with a link boy's what you need - not your opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Stat...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/usfederalbudget...

Show us the link that shows Bush proposed a budget with a $1.7T deficit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#74 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not refuting facts. I am challenging falsehoods.
Until now, anyway. Now, I am replying to a jackass.
You are an agenda-driven, Buffoon......clueless and highly uninformed.....
foster

Ashburn, VA

#75 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Stat...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/usfederalbudget...
Show us the link that shows Bush proposed a budget with a $1.7T deficit.
What he proposed is not what he authorized. You playing the word game. He signed the CR & 3 of the 13 Appropriation Bills then spent to hold off complete collapse.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#76 Feb 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You are an agenda-driven, Buffoon......clueless and highly uninformed.....
He/She parrots the whispers from the Republican echo chamber.

GOP always misinform their base on their spending and debt

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#77 Feb 24, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
What he proposed is not what he authorized. You playing the word game. He signed the CR & 3 of the 13 Appropriation Bills then spent to hold off complete collapse.
Bush presented a budget for FY 2009 that included a deficit of $4 billion. The Congress, controlled by the Democrat Party refused to accept it. Bush signed CR to keep the Government operating until March, 2009. It was Obama, not Bush, who authorized the budget that included the $1.7 trillion deficit. Obama signed the spending bills in March, 2009. It was the Democrat Party in Congress that created the bills.

No word games from me. You are the one who keeps saying Bush created a $1.7 Tril budget. The facts do not support that.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#78 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is an accessory to murder.
I agree....the long overdue mercy killing of the Republican Party......

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#79 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_Stat...
http://useconomy.about.com/od/usfederalbudget...
Show us the link that shows Bush proposed a budget with a $1.7T deficit.
Here it is moron - right from your own link;

"Largest Budget Deficit in U.S. History:

The FY 2009 budget deficit was $1.413 trillion, the largest in history. It's $1.013 greater Bush's proposed budget deficit of $400 billion. As you can guess, Republicans blame Obama, while Democrats blame Bush. However, the chart below where the real blame lies -- the greatest recession since the Great Depression. "

Time to give it up boy.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#80 Feb 24, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here it is moron - right from your own link;
"Largest Budget Deficit in U.S. History:
The FY 2009 budget deficit was $1.413 trillion, the largest in history. It's $1.013 greater Bush's proposed budget deficit of $400 billion. As you can guess, Republicans blame Obama, while Democrats blame Bush. However, the chart below where the real blame lies -- the greatest recession since the Great Depression. "
Time to give it up boy.
And what does the chart indicate? Certainly not that Bush created. Deficit of over a trillion dollars. Clearly, it shows the bills enacted by The Congress, controlled by the Democrat Party. And, remember Obama was a member of that Congress.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#81 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush presented a budget for FY 2009 that included a deficit of $4 billion. The Congress, controlled by the Democrat Party refused to accept it. Bush signed CR to keep the Government operating until March, 2009. It was Obama, not Bush, who authorized the budget that included the $1.7 trillion deficit. Obama signed the spending bills in March, 2009. It was the Democrat Party in Congress that created the bills.
No word games from me. You are the one who keeps saying Bush created a $1.7 Tril budget. The facts do not support that.
Obama signed to keep the Govt open in Mar, he also signed thay stimulus spending $140 Bil to halt the depression
foster

Ashburn, VA

#82 Feb 24, 2014
Any Obama spending was curbed by Republican obstruction abusing the filibuster in the Senate. After the passage of the stimulus the job and economy went positive.
The GOP continued their congress stall tactics trying to bring down the nation
foster

Ashburn, VA

#83 Feb 24, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does the chart indicate? Certainly not that Bush created. Deficit of over a trillion dollars. Clearly, it shows the bills enacted by The Congress, controlled by the Democrat Party. And, remember Obama was a member of that Congress.
you shifting Bush getting approval to throw money out the door before the vote on Obama and democrats

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#84 Feb 24, 2014
foster wrote:
Any Obama spending was curbed by Republican obstruction abusing the filibuster in the Senate. After the passage of the stimulus the job and economy went positive.
The GOP continued their congress stall tactics trying to bring down the nation
What Republican obstruction are you talking about?
The Democrats owned both houses of Congress in 2008 and 2009.
We are discussing Bush's deficits, none of which were even half of Obama's

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#85 Feb 24, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
you shifting Bush getting approval to throw money out the door before the vote on Obama and democrats
Which "money put the door" do you refer to? TARP? I'll grant you that, begrudgenly, since TARP was enacted by the Democrat Congress. Count it, if you must. Bush's deficit is till less than half the more than TRILLION dollar deficit authorized by Obama, both as Senator and President.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#86 Feb 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You continue to be an absolute Disappointment.....
Yes, I'm sure the fact that I show your post to be moronic and childish disappoints you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) Sat Tazo 30
More on SSA employee frauds (Nov '13) Apr 25 Tech expert 8
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Apr 23 Go Blue Forever 10
News Tips for Retiring Without Long Term Care Insurance Apr 22 Anthony Heaney 1
News O'Malley: America's Economy Needs 'Sensible... Apr 21 John 1
News Non-citizen voter case goes to Supreme Court Apr 20 Memo From Turner 6
News In Harvard remarks, O'Malley stakes out liberal... Apr 20 Scott 1
More from around the web