The Record: Sensible dream

Apr 29, 2013 Full story: NorthJersey.com

THE STRATEGY on Capitol Hill these days from forward-thinking senators is about keeping the dream alive.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 29, 2013
this is the nightmare act. we do not need it, it does not help the citizens of this country which should be the only concern of all in office.

time for the USA to do for their own and let all others do the same,we are broke and over crowded.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 29, 2013
There's a point missing here, and that is, these people are outside the immigration system.

The only thing that will help these people is amnesty. Children brought here young have the option to return to the country they are citizens of and apply for a visa just like the rest of the world does.

These children are not like the children of slaves who could not return home at any age. Illegal aliens can return home at anytime. They rather just roll the dice and hope to receive citizenship for just being here.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens. This bill goes down and maybe Obama issues a EO to free all illegal aliens and give them DA. This will be a killshot to the democratic party. Elections are next year and the Senate is up for grabs. I'am a democrat but will be voting republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Wash. man sentenced in Social Security case (Jan '14) 6 hr Sunshine Jacqueline 3
Register to receive food for holiday, Toys for ... (Nov '07) 10 hr johanny 31
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 11 hr icthelite 118
Australian PM urged to go easy on refugees afte... Fri CACAtracker 17
George Clooney: We need to stand with Sony Fri LC Campbell 4
Retirement Knowledge Lacking Among Americans Thu Alaine Black 3
Privy Council tried to slow social security hires Dec 17 other lessons 1
More from around the web