Ted Cruz wants feds to stop meddling in same-sex marriage debate

Feb 13, 2014 Full story: CBS News 577

Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Mike Lee, R-Utah, are pushing back against a recent Supreme Court ruling that struck down the heart of the Defense of Marriage Act and paved the way for the federal government to provide benefits to same-sex couples who were married legally.

Full Story

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#508 Mar 7, 2014
IM-PEACH!!! IM-PEACH!!! IM-PEACH!!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#510 Mar 8, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
These two sacks of chit can't find anything more constructive to do for the American public than to keep beating this dead horse?
Tell Cruz when he renounces his Canuk citizenship, maybe he can have a say in American politics.
He's too stupid to know marriage is a secular institution and everyone in the US gets the same equal rights. If you're gay and married in Kentucky, then you can be gay and married anywhere.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#511 Mar 8, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
GET-A-LIFE!!! GET-A-LIFE!!! GET-A-LIFE!!!

Anderson, IN

#512 Mar 8, 2014
PROFESSOR X wrote:
That's because the Obama Administration is being run by an army of pedophiles intentionally trying to destroy the American family and artificially create gender confusion in the minds of the next generation. This must STOP. We the American people ARE NOW PUSHING BACK!
Gay men Marry to Rape and Molest Their Adopted Sons
http://youtu.be/z-f_oVfr76I
Freedom From Homosexuality
http://jesus-heals.sex.blogspot.com
No, the pedophiles are the republicans and Baptist ministers.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#518 Mar 8, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
98% of all little boys molested, are molested by Queers. That's a fact, Jack
No it isn't, Mary.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#519 Mar 8, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#520 Mar 8, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Keep whining loser. ROTFLMAO

Troll.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#521 Mar 8, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Not it isn't, Jackie.

Most pedophiles are men molesting little girls and the are frequently the daddy.

Scotts Valley, CA

#522 Mar 8, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute lie.

Get lost douche-bag.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#528 Mar 10, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Most PedophiIes are Fagg@ts, like you, that adopts little boys.
Not even close, bottlequeen.

South Philly is their mecca, capiche?

Lake Success, N.Y.

#529 Mar 10, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a filthy a:ss fagg@t to say something like that!
Poor little swoardswoller!

Take a chill pill sploogebreath!
INFIDEL

Grants, NM

#530 Mar 10, 2014
Gay marriage... What a farce! I don't care if homosexuals are allowed to "marry" because modern marriage is a sham anyway. Serial monogamy is somehow sacred? You've got to be kidding me. The real question is this, why is genuine marriage now illegal for EVERYONE? Traditional "till death do us part marriage"? A couple, gay straight or otherwise may not legally enter into a committed marriage that is absolute until one of them brakes the vow they took.
No fault divorce has destroyed marriage. Now ALL marriages are just a matter of financial convenience. People marry and divorce with less commitment than they give to buying a new car. Western society has destroyed marriage 100%. It no longer exists in our culture and we won't be happy until we destroy it world wide.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#531 Mar 10, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, Mona
Let's see your proof

of course we already know you have none.

Anderson, IN

#532 Mar 10, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
No fact to it...or you would have shown it.

Anderson, IN

#533 Mar 10, 2014
INFIDEL wrote:
Gay marriage... What a farce! I don't care if homosexuals are allowed to "marry" because modern marriage is a sham anyway. Serial monogamy is somehow sacred? You've got to be kidding me. The real question is this, why is genuine marriage now illegal for EVERYONE? Traditional "till death do us part marriage"? A couple, gay straight or otherwise may not legally enter into a committed marriage that is absolute until one of them brakes the vow they took.
No fault divorce has destroyed marriage. Now ALL marriages are just a matter of financial convenience. People marry and divorce with less commitment than they give to buying a new car. Western society has destroyed marriage 100%. It no longer exists in our culture and we won't be happy until we destroy it world wide.
Glass half empty kinda guy, huh?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#534 Mar 10, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a filthy a:ss fagg@t to say something like that!
You must be a closet case to say something like that.

Now let's see,..... how does this go? Oh yeah, you say "typical, calling me what you are as an insult." And I write back, "4 out of 5 vocal homophobes are secretly gay" and you write back "not me" I write: "well adjusted hetero men are busy chasing pussy" You write a string of expletives followed by a big orgasm.

Is that how this works?

Doesn't seem to be keeping your gay demons at bay though, does it?

Lake Success, N.Y.

#535 Mar 10, 2014
INFIDEL wrote:
I don't think what you consider "genuine marriage" is illegal, as much as it is not sacred any longer. With a 52% divorce rate currently and climbing,(this rate is among heterosexual marriages), those who continue espousing marriage is between one man and one woman need to get their own house in order before telling others what to do.

I do agree with the last paragraph of your post though.

Scotts Valley, CA

#536 Mar 10, 2014
Moral Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute truth
Get lost shiteater.
Obsession with sick stuff.

Get help.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#537 Mar 10, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsession with sick stuff.
Get help.
Boy's not answering because he's watching "Brokeback Mountain" for the 50th time.
Billy Ringo

Bronx, NY

#538 Mar 10, 2014
When is this boy Rafael gonna show us his birth certificate?

Long form, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Manchester's Manuel Ochoa, immigration chan... 15 hr Le Jimbo 1
Lawmakers hope FEMA will waive reimbursements 22 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Ryan set for collision course with Obama Mon Le Jimbo 8
Obama's immigration plan: Too far or not far en... Nov 22 Le Jimbo 14
Executive Action Benefits Immigrants in the Sho... Nov 21 wild child 1
Michelle Malkin: A Mass Pardon for Identity Thi... Nov 20 Le Jimbo 4
South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) Nov 20 no vote 208

Social Security People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE