Ted Cruz wants feds to stop meddling in same-sex marriage debate

Feb 13, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Mike Lee, R-Utah, are pushing back against a recent Supreme Court ruling that struck down the heart of the Defense of Marriage Act and paved the way for the federal government to provide benefits to same-sex couples who were married legally.

Comments (Page 19)

Showing posts 361 - 380 of577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm not a liberal - man, you get that wrong a lot.

You, however, seem to be obsessed with fringe Right Wing websites..."gay ambassador and his life partner we(re) brutally murdered".....LOL...oh man, your agenda is showing.

Again...what does Benghazi have to do with gay marriage?

Crickets....nothing but crickets....
What websites do you refer to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>Oh it amazes me....there are no less than 10,000,000 Americans who vote against the Republicans because of their anti gay, anti black and Latino stands . The crazy bastards just keep on yelling that old Japanese saying, OSAKITUME.

Romney won two demographics, white men and voters over 65.....they don't have a clue.
Hahahahahahhahha prove it pookie. Didn't think so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

foster wrote:
<quoted text>Because bombing a civilian center like Benghazi is a barbaric act only savages would exploit. We were there for humanity purposes to protect civilians
You mean like Obama that has killed thousands of women and children with drones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

foster wrote:
Carpet bombing cilviluian population centers is a Republican strategy used to get involed in the Vietnam civil war by Nixon.
The question of Benghazi is why were CIA operatives operating a forward base there? Lybia was no longer a hostile nation to America. The introduction of troops is an act of War.
Lie

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

foster wrote:
<quoted text>GOP Funding cuts killed the Benghazi crew.
Lie

Since: Jan 11

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

foster wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have not been involved in Libya's civil war or ground zero of that revolution
I agree with that. Too bad we belong to NATO and are obligated.

It's different when European oil is involved, isn't it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nd what does that bomb do to teh building the terrorists are on top of and all the people in that building?

yes, i know i seem to know everything to one as ignorant as you...shit i must seem like a higher species than you..( i think that my be true...)

and those bullets wouldn't go through the roof or walls?

you really are just as stupid as you seem. this , again is what happens when you try to think for yourself. remember last time you tried that you came up with " the TEA party is insignificant. they have taken over the GOP." !!!

you crack me up with how stupid you are, little jimmy....
What building, do you really think we would bomb our own building? So sad
Pookie, whether it's you or Sheeple your altering ego, we just expect more from your genius.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody who doesn't know that Nixon immediately expanded the war into Cambodia and started carpet bombing innocent civilians just needs to catch up. He killed over a million innocents and then bragged about ending the war. I voted for the crooked SOB three times and he and Reagan are why I stopped voting for Republicans in a national election. I'll never for another one of them if I make it to 100.
Yawn

Since: Jan 11

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why think the military was obligated to respond to an attack on a CIA operating base?
They're Americans.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What building, do you really think we would bomb our own building? So sad
Pookie, whether it's you or Sheeple your altering ego, we just expect more from your genius.
ummm...the buildings the terrorists were on and firing from...
do try to keep up, dear.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why think the military was obligated to respond to an attack on a CIA operating base?
wow! you make me weep for the future of my nation....

the attack was on a US consulate mission. not a CIA base. the survivors were taken to a CIA safe house, which then came under attack. in both cases, US personnel were involved and our president gave teh order for the military to everything necessary to save them...

this was over a year ago and in the news 24/7 for over six months. why do you not know these basic facts yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>Their time tunnel and fact checker is Faux News. Those bastards prefer to climb a tree to tell a lie rather than stand on the ground and tell the truth.
My, aren't you the funny bunny. Who was it that was liar of the year.......oh yes, Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! you make me weep for the future of my nation....

the attack was on a US consulate mission. not a CIA base. the survivors were taken to a CIA safe house, which then came under attack. in both cases, US personnel were involved and our president gave teh order for the military to everything necessary to save them...

this was over a year ago and in the news 24/7 for over six months. why do you not know these basic facts yet?
Uh if Obama gave the order why wasn't their a response. Everything possible means EVERYTHING. Gosh who ignored Obama's orders.
Campbell

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahhahha prove it pookie. Didn't think so.
The ass whuppin Obama put on Romney was a classic. The Republicans were shocked because they had been listening to Karl Rove, Dick Morris and Faux News:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qa5...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh if Obama gave the order why wasn't their a response. Everything possible means EVERYTHING. Gosh who ignored Obama's orders.
ummm...there (spelled properly) was a response..

if you think the military didn't act quick enough or fast enough or smart enough, take it up with them.

funny that there were no congressional hearings about that, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>The ass whuppin Obama put on Romney was a classic. The Republicans were shocked because they had been listening to Karl Rove, Dick Morris and Faux News:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qa5...
So your diversion is a sign you can't handle adult discussions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...there (spelled properly) was a response..

if you think the military didn't act quick enough or fast enough or smart enough, take it up with them.

funny that there were no congressional hearings about that, huh?
Really, what and when was the response.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Obama that has killed thousands of women and children with drones.
Nope.

But of course when you make up numbers, it doesn't really how big the lie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie
YOu mean like your thousands of women and children killed by drones like?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
They're Americans.
Welcome to the real world.

Germans used to line random civilians up and shoot them as reprisals for attacks on their soldiers.

The US doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 380 of577
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••