Ted Cruz wants feds to stop meddling ...

Ted Cruz wants feds to stop meddling in same-sex marriage debate

There are 577 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 13, 2014, titled Ted Cruz wants feds to stop meddling in same-sex marriage debate. In it, CBS News reports that:

Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Mike Lee, R-Utah, are pushing back against a recent Supreme Court ruling that struck down the heart of the Defense of Marriage Act and paved the way for the federal government to provide benefits to same-sex couples who were married legally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#360 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we could have had fighters there regardless of those troops being at Tripoli..we didn't because w don't bomb cities full of innocent people...

nothing you stated had any relevance to having those men stay at Tripoli longer. as all rational people know. as you have been shown time and time again..
yet you still post these lies...why?

please replace the flowers when you are done dancing on the graves of those that dies serving you.
You truly are ignorant of modern weaponry. Imagine you the all knowing, not knowing what a smart bomb is or a 130 gun ship that locks on to what ever target or area you want. As far as civilians, there wasn't any in that court yard and if there was, what does it matter, Obama has killed thousand with his drone attacks.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#361 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They all were not dead in two hours, the attack lasted 8-10 hours so your theory is moot.
And this has what to do with gay marriage, Johnny One Note?

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#362 Feb 24, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>And this has what to do with gay marriage, Johnny One Note?
Your gay ambassador and his life partner we brutally murdered and you liberals don't say squat to Obama or Hillary asking why they didn't send help. You all are just false puffers trying to work the money train of uncle sugar.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#363 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay ambassador and his life partner we brutally murdered and you liberals don't say squat to Obama or Hillary asking why they didn't send help. You all are just false puffers trying to work the money train of uncle sugar.
Well, I'm not a liberal - man, you get that wrong a lot.

You, however, seem to be obsessed with fringe Right Wing websites..."gay ambassador and his life partner we(re) brutally murdered".....LOL...oh man, your agenda is showing.

Again...what does Benghazi have to do with gay marriage?

Crickets....nothing but crickets....

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#364 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Three post of bot babble. Go back and get a real degree. Your degree in Flea Puberty isn't going to take you far.
Only three compared to your 104,355 DUMBOSPAMS. How will I ever catch up, birther nut?
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#365 Feb 24, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
These two sacks of chit can't find anything more constructive to do for the American public than to keep beating this dead horse?
Tell Cruz when he renounces his Canuk citizenship, maybe he can have a say in American politics.
Oh it amazes me....there are no less than 10,000,000 Americans who vote against the Republicans because of their anti gay, anti black and Latino stands . The crazy bastards just keep on yelling that old Japanese saying, OSAKITUME.

Romney won two demographics, white men and voters over 65.....they don't have a clue.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#366 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because bombing a civilian center like Benghazi is a barbaric act only savages would exploit. We were there for humanity purposes to protect civilians
foster

Ashburn, VA

#367 Feb 24, 2014
Carpet bombing cilviluian population centers is a Republican strategy used to get involed in the Vietnam civil war by Nixon.
The question of Benghazi is why were CIA operatives operating a forward base there? Lybia was no longer a hostile nation to America. The introduction of troops is an act of War.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#368 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are ignorant of modern weaponry. Imagine you the all knowing, not knowing what a smart bomb is or a 130 gun ship that locks on to what ever target or area you want. As far as civilians, there wasn't any in that court yard and if there was, what does it matter, Obama has killed thousand with his drone attacks.
GOP Funding cuts killed the Benghazi crew.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#369 Feb 24, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP Funding cuts killed the Benghazi crew.
no. no they did not. islamic terrorists did .

you can be a grave dancer on both sides of he grave, you know...you are doing it now.

St. Croix valley

#370 Feb 24, 2014
foster wrote:
Carpet bombing cilviluian population centers is a Republican strategy used to get involed in the Vietnam civil war by Nixon.
The question of Benghazi is why were CIA operatives operating a forward base there? Lybia was no longer a hostile nation to America. The introduction of troops is an act of War.
the CIA is not troops. are you really this stupid?

St. Croix valley

#371 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
nd what does that bomb do to teh building the terrorists are on top of and all the people in that building?

yes, i know i seem to know everything to one as ignorant as you...shit i must seem like a higher species than you..( i think that my be true...)

and those bullets wouldn't go through the roof or walls?

you really are just as stupid as you seem. this , again is what happens when you try to think for yourself. remember last time you tried that you came up with " the TEA party is insignificant. they have taken over the GOP." !!!

you crack me up with how stupid you are, little jimmy....

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#372 Feb 24, 2014
foster wrote:
The CIA was securing and moving missiles from Libya to Turkey.
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#373 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the CIA is not troops. are you really this stupid?
Anybody who doesn't know that Nixon immediately expanded the war into Cambodia and started carpet bombing innocent civilians just needs to catch up. He killed over a million innocents and then bragged about ending the war. I voted for the crooked SOB three times and he and Reagan are why I stopped voting for Republicans in a national election. I'll never for another one of them if I make it to 100.

St. Croix valley

#374 Feb 24, 2014
Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who doesn't know that Nixon immediately expanded the war into Cambodia and started carpet bombing innocent civilians just needs to catch up. He killed over a million innocents and then bragged about ending the war. I voted for the crooked SOB three times and he and Reagan are why I stopped voting for Republicans in a national election. I'll never for another one of them if I make it to 100.
umm...the CIA personnel referred to were in Benghazi, Libya. do try to keep up.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#375 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
They all were not dead in two hours,
Yes they were.

Call when you get your time tunnel finished.

We know where we can get the Monday morning quarterback.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#376 Feb 24, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay ambassador and his life partner we brutally murdered and you liberals don't say squat to Obama
Tell us about that time tunnel you have, AuDumbo, so you can go back before it happened.
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#377 Feb 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about that time tunnel you have, AuDumbo, so you can go back before it happened.
Their time tunnel and fact checker is Faux News. Those bastards prefer to climb a tree to tell a lie rather than stand on the ground and tell the truth.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#378 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the CIA is not troops. are you really this stupid?
Why think the military was obligated to respond to an attack on a CIA operating base?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#379 Feb 25, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA was securing and moving missiles from Libya to Turkey.
They should have not been involved in Libya's civil war or ground zero of that revolution

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Invoking Trump, men beat, urinate on home... 10 hr Truth 117
News Esther Cepeda: Anti-immigrant angst is stoked b... Sun USA 5
News Things to know about Social Security at 80: Tim... Sat netruthteller 32
SS card Fri UNIONPOPPERJAXX 2
News India census shows extent of poverty Aug 28 Raj 4
News IRS says thieves used agency website to steal t... Aug 25 USA 18
hyphenated names Aug 20 farmersdaughtertwo 1
More from around the web