Womenís Best Friend-Bra

Since: Mar 14

Shenzhen, China

#1 Apr 25, 2014
According to a recent academic institute, the experts find out that women who wear bra for over 12 hours suffer 21 times higher in breast cancer than women who never wear it. And for women, who never take off the bra at night, the risk may be 100 times higher.
The bra on one hand to support the breast and make it aesthetically beautiful may at the sam time affect the lymph circulation. If in the long term, it will cause the normal cell to cancer. So some advices is given to women who worry about this. One thing that we should remember is that bra is still womenís best friend.
Besides, it is recommended that after work, in holiday or stay indoor, women should untie the bra and let the breast breathe and relax. However, donít not give up just because of the potential risks. Although breast cancer is a horrible word for most women. Giving up bra means giving up the opportunity to modify and support your breast which may lead to deform and sag when you are old.More importantly, bra mainly use for avoiding direct collision to your breast.Wearing a bra is necessary. Women just need guides to find the right one at the right time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lost generations 4 hr bac ky d d d lim my 12
News South Allegheny school board member and wife ac... (Sep '13) 4 hr school teacher 204
News APNewsBreak: IRS says thieves stole tax info fr... Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Den... Wed wild child 1
News How not to become a FRAUD victim (Sep '10) Wed garnett garrisn 16
News 2 babies die, 29 sickened from bad vaccines in ... May 25 friend 17
More on SSA employee frauds (Nov '13) May 24 we pork dirt wate... 9
More from around the web