South Allegheny school board member a...

South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen

There are 208 comments on the WPXI story from Sep 21, 2013, titled South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen. In it, WPXI reports that:

A Port Vue teenager said Friday that he wants what is his, namely more than $50,000 authorities claim a South Allegheny School Board member and his wife stole from an account funded by the estate of the boy's deceased father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

GOD

Homestead, PA

#99 Sep 25, 2013
That stuff is sold purely for profit and they pay no taxes on the money they make in sales
GOD

Homestead, PA

#100 Sep 25, 2013
GOD and the IRS
just a thought

Mckeesport, PA

#101 Sep 25, 2013
I have been reading all of this and I do have a good question I believe that if the grandparents had Matts check from 2000 til the Millers got it 1n 2011 that is 10 years at lets say 20,000 per year comes to 200,000 and Matt lived with the Millers from 2006 til 2011 should not the grandparents be arrested also?? I also understand this kid Dustin is putting all these post on here, well maybe you should post how you sold him a 500.00 truck for 8,000 . and a piece of junk motorcycle. Or maybe you should tell how you used Matts money to remodel your house and then throw him out.I did look on the county web site and It is a public mayb we should all check into that. I see there are charges on there for dui, theft, drugs, intent to manufacture, is the you??? You are not helping Matt all you are doing is getting his old grandparents taken to court and exposing yourself. I you want to help him ,do something good for him.
ralph

Mckeesport, PA

#102 Sep 25, 2013
Is your name god today dustin???
lincoln guy

Mckeesport, PA

#103 Sep 25, 2013
Well matta save some time and just post your name we all know so quit hiding behind the names.
lincoln guy

Mckeesport, PA

#104 Sep 25, 2013
May want to ask Matt how we know. lol
Truth Hurts

Monroeville, PA

#107 Sep 25, 2013
wise guy wrote:
I would hope you can prove all your allegations (god) because if it was me I would get a court order for the posts and sue your ass off.
Out of curiosity - What if all of his allegations are true? If these people can't even pay their bills around the office without resorting to stealing from an Orphan's bank account, then how are they going to afford a lawyer to harass people who speak the truth about them online?

Again, this question hinges on the assumption that the comments are true.
Rocketlawnchair

Mckeesport, PA

#108 Sep 25, 2013
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity - What if all of his allegations are true? If these people can't even pay their bills around the office without resorting to stealing from an Orphan's bank account, then how are they going to afford a lawyer to harass people who speak the truth about them online?
Again, this question hinges on the assumption that the comments are true.
What about the 30 previous years their business seemed to profit? I don't think Mr. Parker's small amount of money would even effect the Millers. They've had their property and home well before this alleged orphan. Please define orphan for me? I do believe this cry baby mouch Mr. Parker has a drug abusing mother?
wise guy

Mckeesport, PA

#109 Sep 25, 2013
Well that why you should keep your uneducated opinion to yourself. Maybe you could donate some money to them, so they have the money to sue you. Well from what I hear I would rather be in the millers shoes than yours, good luck.
Truth Hurts

Monroeville, PA

#111 Sep 25, 2013
Wiseguy-

Who are you even talking to here? Because it almost sounded like you were talking to me. And that makes no sense. I haven't posted any wild allegations or conjecture.

Better watch your step, boy.
You people are evil

North Versailles, PA

#112 Sep 25, 2013
This poor kid lost his parents. So kick a kid when he's down! I didn't hear anything about his birth mom. But according to you she's was an addict, then his father dies, he lives with his grandparents for 5 years and they STILL had his money when he went to live with the Miller's. Only then did his money get stolen!!! That's his fault? Any one of you who thinks they would not be upset about something like this happening to someone in their own family is A LIAR. Pay up with interest.
Moratorium is Welcome

Mckeesport, PA

#113 Sep 25, 2013
You people are evil wrote:
This poor kid lost his parents. So kick a kid when he's down! I didn't hear anything about his birth mom. But according to you she's was an addict, then his father dies, he lives with his grandparents for 5 years and they STILL had his money when he went to live with the Miller's. Only then did his money get stolen!!! That's his fault? Any one of you who thinks they would not be upset about something like this happening to someone in their own family is A LIAR. Pay up with interest.
Both sides are entitled to vet their case at the proper legal venue. We should not meddle in their affairs.

To make any judgments about this situation is unfair to both parties and their relatives and all their acquaintances.

Therefore, all should lay off this case until adjudication or reconciliation is finalized. Let all their wounds heal until the next legal steps are completed.

Show some compassion and respect for your fellow mankind.

Truth Hurts

Monroeville, PA

#116 Sep 26, 2013
Rocketlawnchair wrote:
<quoted text>
This check has been collected from 2000-2010 in completion by his mother and grandparents. Let's do simple math! 120 months times 1,400 per month average is $168,000 most likely more that Matts family collected. I think everyone should be more then concerned of where that money went!!!
Please explain how you know so much about the settlement of this kid's father's estate? Please explain how you know how much money was there/available in 2000 and how much was there in 2010. When were the funeral expenses paid off? When were his debts settled? And while you're at it, please explain how you know the intimate details of this man's will and and how much money from that estate was destined for the boy and when he was to receive it.

In the meantime allow us to call you out for trying to change the topic. This article and accompanying thread are about a couple who according to the police and the DA are criminals guilty of having stolen $50,000 from an orphan. It's also about how the books of this questionable "towing company" may well be opened in court as it appears from the receipts shown in the video that some of the stolen money was used to pay business expenses.

What this thread is not about is you, or your boasts that you have illegal inside knowledge of how or when this man's estate was settled.
thats what it was for

Turtle Creek, PA

#118 Sep 26, 2013
What don't you get??? Yes he got SS for 10 years and that's what his grandparents raised him with. The $50,000 was never touched!!! The Miller's were getting SS for him and they used that AND stole his $50,000 from him. You can't justify it! There is no way!!!!They are thieves.
Rocketlawnchair wrote:
<quoted text>
This check has been collected from 2000-2010 in completion by his mother and grandparents. Let's do simple math! 120 months times 1,400 per month average is $168,000 most likely more that Matts family collected. I think everyone should be more then concerned of where that money went!!!
Rocketlawnchair

Allison Park, PA

#119 Sep 26, 2013
thats what it was for wrote:
What don't you get??? Yes he got SS for 10 years and that's what his grandparents raised him with. The $50,000 was never touched!!! The Miller's were getting SS for him and they used that AND stole his $50,000 from him. You can't justify it! There is no way!!!!They are thieves.<quoted text>
Your brain would rattle in a thimble. You're simply ignorant.
REE REE

United States

#120 Sep 26, 2013
Xxxx wrote:
What????? No posts on this matter???
LMFAO
Can't be true right???
C'mon people lets hear it!!!!!
They should lose everything right???
They should go on lockdown????
Paid him wages from his own account????
WOWWWWWWWW
shut up Fite and clean your porch
court report

Mckeesport, PA

#122 Sep 26, 2013
Just talked to a friend of someone who was a witness in court today today appears Parker had 15,000 cash
13,000 (attorney) holding check
12,960 checks parker cashed

equal 40,960

Interesting, And Judge did not rule yet.
Truth Hurts

Monroeville, PA

#123 Sep 26, 2013
That's very interesting. But also confusing.

What's going on in court today? The article stated the following:

>"Preliminary hearings for the Millers are scheduled Oct. 22 before Magisterial District Judge Armand Martin in Glassport."

So was the article wrong, or are you posting from 3 1/2 weeks in the future?

-But in all seriousness, what's happening today in court?
court report

Mckeesport, PA

#125 Sep 26, 2013
speak with miller or matt. however case was heard today at 10.00 am in court judge zotolla or something. seems like matts attorney ask miller to buy back truck 4-5 months ago, miller did, matts attorney failed to tell Matt. Matt also cashed 8 or 9 ss checks he was adding into total. I am just stating fact dont believe me ask miller or parker.
bunnyhop

Greensburg, PA

#127 Sep 26, 2013
bet the recovery buisness is soon gone...from word on the street you must be bonded and licened by the state and felonie charges wont fly...bye bye american recovery!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops: Invoking Trump, men beat, urinate on home... 4 hr USA 97
News IRS says thieves used agency website to steal t... Aug 25 USA 18
hyphenated names Aug 20 farmersdaughtertwo 1
News Illegal immigrant Dreamers who refused to retur... Aug 19 wild child 2
News Things to know about Social Security at 80: Tim... Aug 18 USA 30
News India census shows extent of poverty Aug 17 Poverty 3
News Celebrating 80 Years of Social Security, a Prom... Aug 17 USA 4
More from around the web