South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen

There are 20 comments on the Sep 21, 2013, WPXI story titled South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen. In it, WPXI reports that:

A Port Vue teenager said Friday that he wants what is his, namely more than $50,000 authorities claim a South Allegheny School Board member and his wife stole from an account funded by the estate of the boy's deceased father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#31 Sep 22, 2013
all and all i feel sorry for Mr miller i don't think he is so much to blame as his wife is. she was the one with her name on matt's account also the one who was filling in the blanks on the checks. the whole incident with Matt getting kicked out the millers residence was due to him with holding information about Karen and a American recovery employee allegedly fooling around. so the story goes when Matt come back to the miller residence Mr miller had asked him about these allegations and he said he didn't want to get in the middle of their divorce when he refused to tell him about the madder he then attempted to take a swing at Matt if you don't know the story ask the ex police chief of port vue after all he was there

Location hidden

#32 Sep 22, 2013
Miss Liberty wrote:
It is very clear you know matt very well ,if you know about a race track and he was paid 20.00 ,in fact I think you may be the boy he lived with. However I know the family and my son was friends with Matt until I stopped it. The sheriffs only know what Matt told them, and as someone has said Matt is a compulsive liar. We will all see when it goes before the court. You seem to know a lot of facts not in the paper, Just makes me wonder if your jealous of the Millers?
i am not the boy that Matt lived with im am just a bystander who is also a very good listener
and for the record i wouldn't want to be a miller for all the souls in china rite now
More Twist Than Cubby C

Mckeesport, PA

#33 Sep 22, 2013
SEEKINGJUSTICE88 wrote:
all and all i feel sorry for Mr miller i don't think he is so much to blame as his wife is. she was the one with her name on matt's account also the one who was filling in the blanks on the checks. the whole incident with Matt getting kicked out the millers residence was due to him with holding information about Karen and a American recovery employee allegedly fooling around. so the story goes when Matt come back to the miller residence Mr miller had asked him about these allegations and he said he didn't want to get in the middle of their divorce when he refused to tell him about the madder he then attempted to take a swing at Matt if you don't know the story ask the ex police chief of port vue after all he was there
This starting to take on a life of it own and heading for a TV program or Jerry Springer.
Miss Liberty

Mckeesport, PA

#34 Sep 22, 2013
Well I can tell you for a fact mrs miller does not cheat on her husband and actually I saw them in the mall a few days ago, and they looked pretty happy. But again another one of Matts lies, That is the reason I stopped my son from hanging around with him. One other thing I know for sure is The Millers loved Matt ,and Mrs Miller told me that with her own words. And my own 2 cents They had matt several years before there was any ss check.
Miss Liberty

Mckeesport, PA

#36 Sep 22, 2013
Well I am happy for you, however you don't. I would love to carry this debate on with you but have be at work by 11:00 but will be happy to continue this tomorrow.

Location hidden

#37 Sep 22, 2013
Miss Liberty wrote:
Well I can tell you for a fact mrs miller does not cheat on her husband and actually I saw them in the mall a few days ago, and they looked pretty happy. But again another one of Matts lies, That is the reason I stopped my son from hanging around with him. One other thing I know for sure is The Millers loved Matt ,and Mrs Miller told me that with her own words. And my own 2 cents They had matt several years before there was any ss check.
ill bet she did love matt where else do you get a slave that pays you
hell for 75,000 ill tell you i love matt also

hell ill tell eveyone i pass on the street i love matt for that kinda money

Location hidden

#39 Sep 22, 2013
what happened miss liberty did i crack the bell or is it like the only saying goes hit the nail on the head
pv soulja boy

Mckeesport, PA

#41 Sep 22, 2013
How is everyone going to judge the millers if you've only heard what the media wanted you to hear. from what I've seen it doesn't look like they need the money. they are good hard working people who are being disrespected by someone they love and trusted!
milkman

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Sep 22, 2013
SEEKINGJUATICE88, you seem you be quite the CI...

miss liberty, your not involved with SEEKINGJUSTICE88; or are you?! Seems as if it's a joint drama effort.

I'm more concerned in the matter of hearing both sides of the story!
milkman

Pittsburgh, PA

#43 Sep 22, 2013
SEEKINGJUSTICE88, your statements are very contradicting. Please pull your Father off the bottle so you two can work together on your story more efficiently. Perhaps miss liberty and you shall just move your computers closer?
milkman

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 Sep 22, 2013
Sounds Strange wrote:
<quoted text>I would suspect that one who is prudent would keep all the receipts for the child's care except perhaps for groceries that could be comingled with the husband and wife's food shopping trips.

We got the hear the Miller's side of this before anyone starts making unfounded accusations or opinions and judgments.

I am sure it will sort out in the future and become more clear what happened illegally, if anything.

I quote "if anything". You can't be serious the liberal media is always correct! The Millers weren't anything before Mr. Parker! I hope The Millers put a shrine of Mr. Parker in that house he built for them! HAHAHAHA. What a joke.
milkman

Pittsburgh, PA

#46 Sep 22, 2013
Well y'all aren't much fun. Time for bed, got a lot of lawns to cut tomorrow. Night y'all.
No Liberty

North Versailles, PA

#51 Sep 23, 2013
Miss Liberty you can't "know for a fact" that Mrs. Miller doesn't or hasn't cheated on her husband. How can you defend these people ?? They paid him with his own money the effin thieves!! They need to pay him back every dime. And I don't know what you're talking about with the ss checks. As soon as a parent dies the child gets survivors benefits...not years after and if it took years it would have been a lump sum meaning it would have been ALL the previous months in one check!! The Miller's loved the $$$ they got from this kid that's all. Talk about some lowlifes.
Miss Liberty wrote:
Miss Lady

Paterson, NJ

#52 Sep 23, 2013
Upstanding citizens who grab the cash of their adoptees is relatively common. Daniel and Merily Pompas from Cranberry are two examples.
the odd couple

West Mifflin, PA

#53 Sep 23, 2013
the kid should be out on his own get a good job and try to make ends meet,,,,,,he couldnt do it,,so now he's moaning.LOL
no sense

Toledo, OH

#57 Sep 23, 2013
They have showed on wpxi the bank staments prove that wrong spent on bills sams club wow this kid fed you all payed your bills too I dont think thats a lie
whilhem

Toledo, OH

#58 Sep 23, 2013
Milking it out probly what you do best right kinda like beating around the bush
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#62 Sep 24, 2013
The walls of Babylon need to come down, and it is your obligation as citizens of the SA School District to make sure it does. No slap on the wrist for these folks.
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#63 Sep 24, 2013
You all are serfs to the lords of PV and the SA School Board. Time to revolt and remove these people NOW! Demand a resignation immediately and ask for an investigation in board members property assessments.
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#64 Sep 24, 2013
All that undeveloped land from the construction company to rendulics, who do you think owns all that land? And guess what, your taxes are where they are because these people sit on the board and keep their taxes low, you make up for it, right out of your pocket. This kid's trust fund is just the tip,of the iceberg. How many of you are willing to do what's right and expose the fraud below the surface?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More on SSA employee frauds (Nov '13) Sat Tech expert 8
News Tips on caring for your aging parents (Feb '14) Apr 23 Go Blue Forever 10
News Tips for Retiring Without Long Term Care Insurance Apr 22 Anthony Heaney 1
News O'Malley: America's Economy Needs 'Sensible... Apr 21 John 1
News Non-citizen voter case goes to Supreme Court Apr 20 Memo From Turner 6
News In Harvard remarks, O'Malley stakes out liberal... Apr 20 Scott 1
News Social Security disability approvals decline (Dec '13) Apr 19 Not a moocher 90
More from around the web