South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen

Sep 21, 2013 Full story: WPXI 208

A Port Vue teenager said Friday that he wants what is his, namely more than $50,000 authorities claim a South Allegheny School Board member and his wife stole from an account funded by the estate of the boy's deceased father.

Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
concerned citizen

Trafford, PA

#320 Feb 27, 2014
What a bunch of morons you all are. First of all what does the Mayor of McKeesport and the gambling controversey have to do with any of this. Secondly the Millers do own American Recovery and they don't try to hide it. They don't keep it a secret. And whoever said that the Allegheny County Sheriffs department filed the charges. Hey dumbass. It wasn't the Sheriifs department. It was the Allgheny county Police. furthermore for all you legal geniuses out there. Port Vue Police Chief Myers initiated the investigation. He had no business calling the Allegheny county Police. the Millers address is a Glassport address meaning that if any crime was committed (which there was none) it would have been in Glassport. And one last point. The Allegheny County detective that "investigated" the alleged theft hired an attorney. POLICE DO NOT HIRE ATTORNEYS TO DO INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Its my guess that all of you a@#holes that bashed the Millers either are jealous of them or had a vehicle repoed because you're pieces of shit that bought vehicles that you could'nt afford and had no right buying. All of you should take your medications, get a real job, and stay off the computer. Nothing good ever comes out of stupidity.
Dolt

Mckeesport, PA

#321 Feb 28, 2014
concerned citizen wrote:
What a bunch of morons you all are. First of all what does the Mayor of McKeesport and the gambling controversey have to do with any of this. Secondly the Millers do own American Recovery and they don't try to hide it. They don't keep it a secret. And whoever said that the Allegheny County Sheriffs department filed the charges. Hey dumbass. It wasn't the Sheriifs department. It was the Allgheny county Police. furthermore for all you legal geniuses out there. Port Vue Police Chief Myers initiated the investigation. He had no business calling the Allegheny county Police. the Millers address is a Glassport address meaning that if any crime was committed (which there was none) it would have been in Glassport. And one last point. The Allegheny County detective that "investigated" the alleged theft hired an attorney. POLICE DO NOT HIRE ATTORNEYS TO DO INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Its my guess that all of you a@#holes that bashed the Millers either are jealous of them or had a vehicle repoed because you're pieces of shit that bought vehicles that you could'nt afford and had no right buying. All of you should take your medications, get a real job, and stay off the computer. Nothing good ever comes out of stupidity.
spoken like a true moron.
why bring this back up

Netherlands

#322 Feb 28, 2014
concerned citizen wrote:
What a bunch of morons you all are. The Millers do own American Recovery and they don't try to hide it. They don't keep it a secret
Well, she runs it mostly. But they do keep secrets. When their company "allegedly" makes a car "disappear" they certainly don't tell the rightful owners where it went. And when they "allegedly" hire people under the table they keep that crime a secret from the State and the Feds. So as you see their alleged criminal activities are secrets.

It is understandable that certain people were upset that the orphan investigation and the ensuing trials could have blown the lid off of the Recovery company's activities. You seem to be one of those people. But please stop pretending that all of the whistle blowers are "off their medications." Name calling is a sign of desperation. And that's the curious thing. Why are you desperate? From over here it appears that they have dodged the judicial bullet. Is the divorce going through soon or something? Is one planning to testify against the other? Why are you still scared of justice being served?
secret agent man

West Mifflin, PA

#323 Feb 28, 2014
Well, she runs it mostly. But they do keep secrets. When their company "allegedly" makes a car "disappear" they certainly don't tell the rightful owners where it went. And when they "allegedly" hire people under the table they keep that crime a secret from the State and the Feds. So as you see their alleged criminal activities are secrets.

How can they be secret when you know about it? LMAO
Too bad

Hermitage, PA

#324 Mar 24, 2014
Mary wrote:
NOTICE TO ALL COUNCIL SCUM
Did anyone notice the poor old gray haired lady from Glassport on the front page of the Daily News last week? She has to turn her thermostat in her home down to 66 degrees to help cut cost of her heating bill. She is presently on the LIHEAP program to assistance to help her pay her utilities., and wears several layers of clothes to keep warm. This is a disgrace. While council gets their monthly stipend these poor older folks in Glassport have to pay high taxes and cut back on their needs at home. Why cant council members donate their pay to these kind of people in the borough, instead they would rather use that money they get to make car payments, dine out, buy booze and drugs, while we have seniors in this town struggling to pay their ulitities and council paychecks. ALL SCUM CROOKS RUNNING THIS TOWN !
You all should be ashamed to let older people like this suffer because of the greed on council!! NEXT TIME VOTE OUT THE SCUM! They are having a good time on tax payer money !!!! ALL SCUM CROOKS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT A MONTHLY PAYCHECK!! CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLES COUNCIL PEOPLE!!! ALL SINNERS AND THIEVES!
VOTE THE GREED OUT! GREED IS WHAT THEY WANT!
DONT RAISE TAXES, CUT COUNCIL PAY....YOU ALL WORRY ABOUT POKER MACHINES,WHAT A SHAME! STOP THE CORRUPTION ON COUNCIL !!!
American Recovery are thieves in McKeesport, another McKeesport failure. They stole from the boy.
Too bad

Hermitage, PA

#325 Mar 24, 2014
Way it is wrote:
Allegheny court records expose you.
Check for yourself:
http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ...
THEFT BY UNLAWFUL TAKING felony
THEFT BY DECEPTION felony
ACCESS DEVICE FRAUD felony
Conspiracy - Theft By UnlawTaking-Movable Prop felony
MISAPPLICATION OF ENTRUSTED PROPERTY AND PROPERTY mister minor
Mrs. Liberty (aka Miller) does any of these charges look familiar to you? Everyone knows exactly who you are.
Four felonies, and they have a connection to the McKeesport mayor.
The Millers own the McKeesport-based American Recovery, a repossession company that employed Parker. He claims the Millers paid him with funds from his own account.
The Millers were scheduled to appear before Magisterial District Judge Armand Martin on Tuesday. Martin honored a postponement request by the Millers' attorney Ryan Tutera, who declined comment.
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
I don't want to mistake John Jason Elash, McKeesports very own 2x DUI solicitor, as a parrot (echoing the mayor.)
Woe to McKeesport, never a comeback!
hello

Detroit, MI

#326 Apr 23, 2014
I do have one question if the millers were found not guilty then why did have to give him 13000 dollars idk if I didn't do anything wrong I wouldn't give him 13000 dollars but there's more to it I can't put my finger on it huh
no vote

Mckeesport, PA

#327 Thursday Nov 20
Secret agent man wrote:
Everyone is only getting one side of the story, HIS. I know the family and the rest of the story. Before people start judging the Millers they should check the facts.
if that money was in trust they should have never touched it. PERIOD.
THEY WONT GET MY VOTE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Security Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian PM urged to go easy on refugees afte... 4 hr CACAtracker 17
George Clooney: We need to stand with Sony 8 hr LC Campbell 4
Retirement Knowledge Lacking Among Americans 21 hr Alaine Black 3
Privy Council tried to slow social security hires Wed other lessons 1
Utica man admits getting $400,00 in fraudulent ... Dec 16 Stuttering Utican 2
Jeff Sessions: - We Are Going To Fight Harder T... Dec 15 spytheweb 5
Social Security continuing to pursue claims aga... Dec 15 Le Jimbo 7
More from around the web